Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (68827 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by jesus4eva(f): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
may God grant your souls eternal rest and give your families the strength to bear the loss. Amen.. undecided[color=#990000][/color
Dts jst d consolation prayers we pray for d dead bt ...I kw Dre is no repentance in the grave...It s appointed unto man to die once &after dt, JUDGEMENT (not Evn purgatory)... Live with d Prince of Peace in ur life so as to v Eternal peace after ur demise from d face of d earth.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by iammrfantastic: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
countsparrow:

See fine, young men wearing d khaki...

Ride on, any boko boy u see, " shove ur boot up der bullock" *Britishaccent
my 9ja bros abeg read ur lips b4 speakin
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Honeyjoel: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Make them go there main camp go destroy all of them..the picture I wan see...wonder wats is stopping them
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by countsparrow: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
iammrfantastic:
my 9ja bros abeg read ur lips b4 speakin

undecided
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Myself2(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

Your dead brain has been circumcised with PDP lies so there is nothing one can explain to change your ignorance. The US was worried about weapons falling into BH hands and hereby refused to sell to Nigeria. They know your government is sympathetic to BH cos they have more intels than your dull brain could ever imagine. Why did they had to wait till election periods to order for weapons from Russia? Or did Russia just finished producing the weapons Why wait on the US and Israel for 6 years when you know you can run to Russia for the same weapons to combat BH? You are a demented ape and your IQ is too low to comprehend the politics of black mail been played by the ruling class. Sit in your cave and keep addressing every sane opposition with insults. One day your children will slit your throat with a knife due to the poverty they inherited from you and your support for an inhumane government. Crazy son of a Depleted LovePeddler

It's usually irrelevant to try to make internet lunatics like you and the lying bunch of highly deluded schmucks that populate the APCheat hell house especially on nairaland see reason.Why are you guys so backward-thinking and violence-prone so much so your certificate-forging and funds-embezzling principal Mr Buhari is a shameless terrorist supporter
Well I pity your poor mother that had to sell her poosy to give you a semi-literate education,it's all a waste.Little wonder if she remembers how she was mercilessly fvcked by men and dogs night after night just to try to give you a good life,she keeps cursing the day she had you.
Away from my line of fire,you hopelessly backward wimp
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by freeenergy: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is the sponsor of by boko haram period.

searching4love:
undecided

GEJ HAD TO WAIT TILL ELECTIONS TO ORDER FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM WHILE THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS LOST THEIR LIVES DAILY. THIS IS POLITICALLY CALCULATED TO WIN HIM SENTIMENTAL VOTES AGAINST THE OPPOSITION BUT SO FAR ONLY THE IGBOS AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE DECIEVED BY THIS CHEAP BLACK MAIL. GEJ KNOWS BOKO MORE THAN WE THINK AND HIS INVOLVEMENTS WILL SOON BE EXPOSED WHEN BUHARI IS SWORN IN ON MAY 29.

HE AND HIS COHORTS SHALL END UP IN JAIL FOR FAILING TO TAME THIS MONSTER ALL IN THE NAME OF POLITICS.

sai Buhari
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by zara360: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
You are a fool for saying such thing, are u God
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Slizbeat(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GEJ HAD TO WAIT TILL ELECTIONS TO ORDER FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM WHILE THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS LOST THEIR LIVES DAILY. THIS IS POLITICALLY CALCULATED TO WIN HIM SENTIMENTAL VOTES AGAINST THE OPPOSITION BUT SO FAR ONLY THE IGBOS AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE DECIEVED BY THIS CHEAP BLACK MAIL. GEJ NOWS BOKO MORE THAN WE THINK AND HIS INVOLVEMENTS WILL SOON BE EXPOSED WEN BUHARI IS SWORN IN ON MAY 29.

HE AND HIS COHORTS SHALL END UP IN JAIL FOR FAILING TO TAME THIS MONSTER ALL IN THE NAME OF POLITICS.

sai Buhari

how do you think?
America had Intel on Osama bin Laden until when it was time for them to carry out their operation........so did Nigeria, from day one, Boko haram is a disagreement between the government and some certain set of elites.

Now is the right time for the operation, just so not happy for d lives lost.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by lebienconnu: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
am I the only one that thinks this is a script just to win votes. It is a great insult on the intelligence of the Nigerians. Haba, these are 2011 pictures nau.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by attoskoly: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
[b] undecided

GEJ HAD TO WAIT TILL ELECTIONS TO ORDER FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM WHILE THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS LOST THEIR LIVES DAILY. THIS IS POLITICALLY CALCULATED TO WIN HIM SENTIMENTAL VOTES AGAINST THE OPPOSITION BUT SO FAR ONLY THE IGBOS

funny you.
have you ever left your lagos for any other part of the country? Sit in Lagos and deceive old women and small children. We in the north we know who is behind bh. We know what south west did during civil war. The same is happening but the good news is that some ss ppl are aware of the problem. You will be shocked at the result of the polls in the north. North central, north west, south south, south east. Be content with your south west and north west. Gej will win this election more than the 2011 poll. I de laff o!

AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE DECIEVED BY THIS CHEAP BLACK MAIL. GEJ KNOWS BOKO MORE THAN WE THINK AND HIS INVOLVEMENTS WILL SOON BE EXPOSED WHEN BUHARI IS SWORN IN ON MAY 29.

sai Buhari[/b]
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by tolababa(m): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Come all did anyone notice that those guns resemble the ones collected from ND militants in 2010 amnesty

Anyway kudos to NA in battlefield thumbs down to your potbellied generals
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by macof(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
oloworulz:
Hmmn. Ok ooo. Sai Buhari till infinity
What has he every done for you?
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by macof(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GEJ HAD TO WAIT TILL ELECTIONS TO ORDER FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM WHILE THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS LOST THEIR LIVES DAILY. THIS IS POLITICALLY CALCULATED TO WIN HIM SENTIMENTAL VOTES AGAINST THE OPPOSITION BUT SO FAR ONLY THE IGBOS AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE DECIEVED BY THIS CHEAP BLACK MAIL. GEJ KNOWS BOKO MORE THAN WE THINK AND HIS INVOLVEMENTS WILL SOON BE EXPOSED WHEN BUHARI IS SWORN IN ON MAY 29.

sai Buhari

Obama waited till election year to eliminate osama and gave no explanation
GEJ has explained and promised 6wks...so far it's going good
Iidiots like u still complain as if Buhari and his likes aren't the architects of this problem since the 80s
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
macof:

Obama waited till election year to eliminate osama and gave no explanation
GEJ has explained and promised 6wks...so far it's going good
Iidiots like u still complain as if Buhari and his likes aren't the architects of this problem since the 80s

Ori e buru. Do you think America play politics of hate and tribe that you idiots play here? You don't want a northerner or south west but u prefer igbos or south south. America's military is not abused and compromised like it's happening here besides Obama's decision to end osama was not even used in his campaign speech. You are a wasted sperm
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by oloworulz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
macof:

What has he every done for you?
i wasnt born during his rule. But my parent says idiagbon regime was very good. I had to correct them dat it was d same buhari regime. They said wen he was overthrown , nigerians were very sad. As of jonathan, i cant mention one thing i benefited from him ,neither my parent nor siblings. Am nt saying buhari is a messiah bt we want som1 different wit different ideas. Its sad it has to b from Apc. Am nt a fan of tinubu. Bt we got no choice. We need change asap.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by macof(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

Ori e buru. Do you think America play politics of hate and tribe that you idiots play here? You don't want a northerner or south west but u prefer igbos or south south. America's military is not abused and compromised like it's happening here besides Obama's decision to end osama was not even used in his campaign speech. You are a wasted sperm

Ori iya ati gbogbo idile e buru, olofo osi. Ori mi ori ire
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by macof(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
oloworulz:
i wasnt born during his rule. But my parent says idiagbon regime was very good. I had to correct them dat it was d same buhari regime. They said wen he was overthrown , nigerians were very sad. As of jonathan, i cant mention one thing i benefited from him ,neither my parent nor siblings. Am nt saying buhari is a messiah bt we want som1 different wit different ideas. Its sad it has to b from Apc. Am nt a fan of tinubu. Bt we got no choice. We need change asap.

see even ur parents know idiagbon was the good guy not Buhari
You still didn't tell me what good Buhari did. You only talked about idiagbon - who is dead now

pls ask from those who know Buhari
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by oloworulz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
macof:

see even ur parents know idiagbon was the good guy not Buhari
You still didn't tell me what good Buhari did. You only talked about idiagbon - who is dead now

pls ask from those who know Buhari
bro let me tell u, seems u lack knowledge. Buhari was d head of state,he also gave idiagbon power to operate on his behalf. because of dat, d regime was regarded has buhari / idiagbon regime. Buhari was d one making all d policies and idiagbon was supporting and promoting it. Dnt let ur hatred for som1 to blindfold u. I knw u are frm south-south or east. No yoruba man can reason like u.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by macof(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
oloworulz:
bro let me tell u, seems u lack knowledge. Buhari was d head of state,he also gave idiagbon power to operate on his behalf. because of dat, d regime was regarded has buhari / idiagbon regime. Buhari was d one making all d policies and idiagbon was supporting and promoting it. Dnt let ur hatred for som1 to blindfold u. I knw u are frm south-south or east. No yoruba man can reason like u.

Why not answer my question
What good did Buhari do?

Give the man his credit, he did all the work. while Buhari was busy eliminating his enemies Idiagbon was putting Lagos and Nigeria at large in order without Buhari giving a dime or knowing a thing

it's only a moronic Yoruba man that would support Buhari for anything
I am proudly Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by oloworulz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
macof:

What good did Buhari do?

Give the man his credit, he did all the work. while Buhari was busy eliminating his enemies Idiagbon was putting Lagos and Nigeria at large in order without Buhari giving a dime or knowing a thing

I am proudly Yoruba!
ask ur parent well. Somtin is wrong somwhere. U cant b a yoruba
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by macof(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
oloworulz:
ask ur parent well. Somtin is wrong somwhere. U cant b a yoruba

you are just pathetic
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Myself2(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2015
macof:

What good did Buhari do?

I am proudly Yoruba!
[size=18pt]
MINT !!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.