Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,446 members, 7,971,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (31268 Views)

Poll: Are you interested in practicing SATANISM

Yes, im interested: 20% (12 votes)
No way!, never i cant!: 26% (16 votes)
Still thinking: 3% (2 votes)
Maybe ..: 0% (0 votes)
im a Christian: 15% (9 votes)
im already a satanist: 6% (4 votes)
im already a church leader: 0% (0 votes)
im an atheist: 8% (5 votes)
im a witch: 1% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus Christ,Satan Rules: 3% (2 votes)
Dont ask me,go n' born in HELL: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by equlibrium(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ all socalld satanists in d house. . eternity is forever nd ever, u have free will, use it wisely, satan cannot save himself talk 'less' of u.

@ seun. . am disappointd at u, wat u startd in nlnd wz beautiful, i got my plump job off ur site, bt if even 1 soul is lost off dis thread, dat soul shall b on ur head!

@ original poster. . like ma guy T.I said, 'Live ur Life, heyheyheyheyheyhey'. if we wer muslims, we'd behead u! bt since we r nice xtians jst go do wat T.I says nd stop yappn abt it!

@ Richyblack. . men i gbadun ur style, if only we had mor die hard, hard core xtians like u! i lov hw u take ur faith, dats wat i'd realy call 'Practical Christianty'
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by cfaithtv: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2009
Seun,

I think you should remove this post as it is not good for Nigerians. WE should build Nigeria and this post will not help us to do that.

I beg you to remove this post.

Thank you and God bles you.!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by cfaithtv: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2009
Hello,

I picked this guys picture so that we can look at it very very well.

If you know him, please tell him to repent that Christ is coming soon.

Thank you all.

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by MrTurkey(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2009
cfaithtv:
I picked this guys picture so that we can look at it very very well.
well, evangelist, if you think the poster is daft enough to post his real picture, then i think that you must be the daftest of the lot on this daft thread. you got sooo much time, copying and pasting and all, even still more time realigning the structure of the gif to your png. the idea must've occured in one fleeting flash of assumedly divine inspiration  grin you shoulda done good by casting out the woebetiding demonic machinations manifesting themselves so brazenly here. but hey, I ain't questioning your integrity though  grin

as for the poster, i'd have loved him to see the grilled side of my behind and maybe take a bite  grin but since i cannot be the means by which nincompoops might be gratified, maybe i'll just allow this demented duncified babbler and he's self acclaimed master to kiss my fresh ungrillable ass  grin

damn it feels good to be back, let the tomfoolery continue. . . grin  grin  grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by jidobaba(m): 12:58am On Mar 06, 2009
Idle minds,
Devils workshop
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Okijajuju1(m): 1:21am On Mar 06, 2009
@ Everybody

Why are you bashing the originator?? I tought this was the religious section and we were all free to promote our individual religions.

Aint you guys even curious to know what satanism is all about?? atleast so you can have a balanced view of things and then choose a religion.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by sugabelle: 1:31am On Mar 06, 2009
@ poster

u'r such a lost soul. How do u sleep at night? U're alone, man, all alone, even ur precious satan will desert u in the end.

For the record: I LOVE JESUS, I WORSHIP JEHOVAH GOD, AND HE REIGNS FOREVER AND EVER IN HEAVEN.

You may officially now eat crap!!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by richiex(m): 2:02am On Mar 06, 2009
I have set before you this day LIFE and DEATH. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live. What shall It profit a man if he gains da whole world and loose his soul? Oh! thou foolish Ogaga, you soul shall soon be required.

I mean real soon. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by onostom: 3:37am On Mar 06, 2009
Listen mr satanist. you have chosen your final destiny. well thats your choice. you talked of tasting the christian religion but you have never tasted the beauty of Gods spirit. thats why you talk like this. you cannot testify of what you have never experience, so i dont blame you. Try to be polite to people and build a good nation. you are too rude in your postings. Your loud nature clearly portrays that you are hiding your fears behind your occultic practice. please come out. accept what is good. Dont insult Jesus because he never offended you nor anyone. every one has the right to accept him as their Lord.Jesus is my Lord and he has blessed me so much. Mr Satan, Safe journey to hell. but i will advice you to consider your actions.

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Omojeje1: 6:00am On Mar 06, 2009
Remember that Satan was in heaven before he was booted out, he knows he can't get back in there. So therefore, he want to deceive as many as possible to go to hell with and he also knows the Bible. sad
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by sweeriie(f): 6:22am On Mar 06, 2009
ki re??! o ma ga o. wonders never end shocked
i think the problem here is that hell is wayyy underrated, and has even been repackaged to seem "cool" (hehe, either way u interprete, u get d point). abi, why else would any sane human being want to spend eternity there??
newaes, poster, safe journey. u can even like to collect hitler's autograph for me. . .  hehehe  grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by jidobaba(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2009
@okija, wen someone wants to peddle an ideology it helps if they choose NOT to name their program with a name dat has universal negative connotations. Even if d ideology is logical, d vast majority of people will not see beyond d name. I believe its called BRANDING. And dont tell me dat the name SATAN was subverted by the church to its present evil associations. It behoves on the adherents to choose for themselves a less innocous title regardless of etymology.
Still on branding, you should consider changing ur moniker( okija_juju). I keep picturing you as an old man with a dirty grey beard.
Endeth the sermon.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by ladoma(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2009
what the hell.i dont think we need to bother our head over a fool who is committing suicide-eternal one for that matter.ACCORDING TO the bible, a fool says in his heart there is no GOD.THANK GOD THE MAN RECOGNISED THE EXISTENCE OF JESUS AND SATAN.HE SAID SO, BUT LATER OPTED FOR SATAN.YOU CAN ONLY PREACH TO HIM IF HE DOES NOT KNOW JESUS .PERIOD.HE Made his choice.good luck to him.no need to give him further satisfaction of communication.as for me.i wont open this post again. grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by amaikama(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2009
Is George W. Bush a devli na em face i dey see abi no be him be that? angry but wait ooohhh!! watin black man they do there?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by blacksta(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2009
This person needs some serious deliverance - 7days of fasting and prayinh
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by awizl(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2009
but we all agree God is satan's boss,don't we? what kinda stupidie will want to roll with the Boss's sidekick when the boss is calling and hoping to roll with him? You retards are settling for the second best,Y'all need to up your game,you shame me, F***kin sissy, yapping lyk a crazed racoon.
those brainwashed muslims will behead u for diz but Cz i'm a xtian i'm jus gon say "eat dick"
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by carllionai: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2009
God help you. I still believe in God and i know he is RULER of everytin.Just withdraw now b4 it is too late.There is nothing that the devil will give you without collecting times 100  back from your happiness.Think over this and know that God still LOVES YOU.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by favcom(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2009
Sometimes I wonder what Seun hopes to achieve by allowing these posts on the forum. He should understand that he has a responsibility to keep this place clean (God gave him this site).
Pls know that you have that responsibility and would answer to God one day. Posts like this should simply be kept away.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by gReenmAn(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2009
Silly topic, silly posts sad

What's da big deal about ya satanism. Its not a new innovation, why make so much noise about it? I might as well start taunting you with my Christianity, but to what purpose.

If you want to be occupied try counting sheep.

1 black sheep, 2 satanic sheep, 3 black sheep and so on
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by divanaija1: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2009
@ poster - how come u seem to only hate Jesus n Christians

I can see you hav a great deal o respect for the prophet 'Mohammed' n 'Islam' now ain't that strange? undecided

N may i kno why this is on the home page and not the Bin Seun??
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by UNLEASHED(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2009
Why are you all replying this daft post?? I strongly believe he's only trying to have some attention as he copied the post somewhere, did some editing and paste here.
@ poster
  Even if you sat down to compose this rubbish, why coming here to make noise? I believe you are not the Devil's first servant and you won't be the last!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Tonyet1(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2009
my greatest joy is that the poster believes in something

and that something is that he believes in the existence of "a satan"

so at least i know where his destination lies

its better this way, than not beeiveing anything at all

secondly,

we all should not be hitting hard on seun, but rather the kind of moderators he puts here to cordinate his site, a lot of them sucks, and thats the gospel truth, rather than deleting some illicite threads they prefer putting it on the frontpage . . . . . may God help us here
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by divanaija1: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2009
UNLEASHED:

Why are you all replying this daft post?? I strongly believe he's only trying to have some attention as he copied the post somewhere, did some editing and paste here.

Yes and he did exactly that from this site:-

http://realsatanism./tag/anton-lavey/

. . . .Olodo,u don't even have the brain for simple composition u hav to copy paste and edit.  tongue Dan iska kawai
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by divanaija1: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2009
angry  angry  angry  angry

"Size doesn’t matter in Satanism….

Satanism Exposed By Grand Magister Blackwood

In many circles of Satanism, the raw idea is that “Size Matters” this is further from the truth and further in the minds of those wise and deep rooted in the Occult.

The overall size of a E-group has nothing to do with the worth or value of any organization, take our organization for example where 70% participate on line and 30% participate off-line.

Another fact is apparent that in Satanism about 1% of the overall participant off-line and on-line are actually aligned with the organizations and networks they are members in.

Another example is The Temples of Satan which has currently a mix of members from ac crossed the globe examples are:

Africa: 30 members

Asia:2 members.

Europe: 40 members.

As the globe is scattered with many countries and provinces one can simply break down this further into areas, such as Iran were I have one member, and London where I have 6 members, compared to Buffalo New York where I have as many as ten members in the general area.

Michigan my home state has merely 5 members.

I often think that by doing a membership audit we actually probably have two to three hundred members that we could muster in some kind of off-line effort, but we as many organizations in the coming years are concentrating on urging off-line meets, unlike the WSA, or ON A’s out there that fill rolls with on line critics and weak minded individuals that have little or no knowledge of the occult but are quick to attack people by calling them names and dealing out lies and tales of falsehood.

These on line organizations especially the Internet-based WSA have members that prefer on line participation because they mostly live at home, act like vampires, read one or two occult books and have become experts, but when approached by knowledgeable individuals like myself and a few others quickly fall backward to school yard tactics, name calling, and false stories all that are easily debunked and refuted for the swill they seem to reside in.

So for those critics that try to size up organizations by E-groups totals understand this not an indicator of what is really going, I can simply point back to the myth of the Order of Nine Angles which claims thousands of members, but has no organization other than in the minds of those confused Satanists, and Cultists that grasp for the sinister path without a clue of reality.

I encounter them on line often and find they lack the knowledge tp discuss anything short of trying to force a series of questions upon people calling them Pseudo when of course these answers would be so stupid they would be laughed at by the adept.

I was asked the other day to estimate membership totals for my organization, I can say about 700 or so but this is unknown because to contact and interact with everyone with taking a dime in compensation would be a full time job even the most skilled administration could not even hope to handle, even the Church of Satan probably can’t recall every single member.

The Temples of Satan will most certainly improve and work as much as they can with membership past and present and rope in the membership they may have lost as people move, change emails, change carriers, etc.

Rest assured the groups I work with an are affiliated with are very large even larger than the Temples of Satan, one having almost 3000 members but the leader and administration has told me, they can’t even be confident that is actual and if a meeting was held they claim a 10% confirmation attendance.

So when an organization criticizes someone, or an organization realize this final little snippet.

The organization that has the 3000 members has a website but no forum other than Yahoo and no fashionable NING site, which we have with almost 200 members with only 73% in actual membership with filled out applications, we have removed almost 50 members because of no informations, false information and or fake profiles, we are weeding out as many as fast as we can, realize this as popular as Crowley was he considered his success in having about 35 accomplished adepts that understood magick the Crowley was, so we are doing rather well with the advent of the Internet and L a Vey’s brainwashing of Satanism.

Thanks

Grand Magister Blackwood"

angry  angry  angry  olodo oshi.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by UNLEASHED(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2009
I began to wonder maybe the devil deceived him with fast riches, he is lazy and doesn't have a job i think, that's why he can't even prepare boiled rice https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232097.0.html#msg3452434 grin grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by divanaija1: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by grillade4u: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2009
so na fool una dey discuss with sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
THANKS TO diva_naija
i was sure he was MAD
Even if na youthful rexoberance u will still be punished for your blasphemy.

BUT GOD IS MERCY wink
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by ijleke(f): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2009
@poster my bible tels me that" i lay before you life and death choose you life that you may live" life is all about choices, unfortunately he has made his own which is the wrong way but i pray that my father will touch you instantly for a change, can we take off this trend,
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2009
una get time dey answer dis fowl, even if na play play sef it was very expensive.guy no dey joke about things like this channel u energy into more meaningful n stop looking for reconition, GOD LOVES U
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by mykali(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ogaga

when u told me earlier that u were a satanist i  thought u were joking.
but when i saw this thread on the home page , the first thought that came up in my head was, ogaga4luv posted this.

homie, i might seem to say some crazy and sinful things in nairaland sometimes but i have a very grave fear for God. the way u spoke about HIM on this thread makes me feel sorry for u. i dont think anything can change ur mind now about ur religion, anyway, but one thing i really pray that u should not do is to CURSE GODangry  angry  angry  angry
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by beckky45: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2009
Blood of jesus,i think the only thing this man needs is serious prayer.Cos God those nt want the death of a sinner unless he repent,the devil is a devourer ,all he does is to kill,steal and destroy.so please stop arguing wit him,let us all continue to prayer for him.this is one of the signs of the end time.MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD HELP AND DELIVER U IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2009
A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.  You awoke without kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that  about you.  I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, you are mine.

Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet.  He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.

You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you.  But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a living hell.  That way, we'll be together twice.  This will really hurt God.

Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had.  We have been cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect for the Church, bad attitudes.

SURELY you don't want to give all this up.  Come on, let's burn together forever.  I've got some hot plans for us.

This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you.  I'd like to say 'THANKS' for letting me use
you for most of your foolish life.  You are so gullible, I laugh at you.  When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, grin cheesy you make me sick.

Sin is beginning to take it's toll on your life.  You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood.  So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.

All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while under-aged, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible.  Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too.  Kids are like that.  

Well, I have to let you go for now.  I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again.  If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess your sins, live for God with what little bit of life that you have left.  

P.S.:  It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous!

The end time is at hand!
Xtians beware!        
Be Born again!

Jesus pointed out that the requirement for escaping eternal perdition is repentance.  Every individual is expected to take the steps that lead to genuine conversion experience.  Repentance is the complete turning away from sin and exercising faith towards the Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Steps to repentance are simple but you must be sincere in prayer to God.  You must first acknowledge your sinfulness and depravity, and your need of salvation (Psalm 32:5).  Then confess your personal sins to God and ask for forgiveness (Psalms 38:18; 1 John 1:9).  After which you will then forsake and turn from those sins completely (Proverbs 28:13; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Job.34:31,32).  And finally, invite Jesus Christ into your heart as your Saviour and Lord (Romans 10:9,10; John 1:12).

Then you will make Satan lose again when you get born again.   cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Lord's Chosen Members Welcomed Their G.O Muoka To Germany (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.