Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) (43368 Views)

Justine Skye: It Is Impossible For Wizkid To Make Bad Songs [PICS] / This Guy Asked For Wizkid's Snapchat - See The Reply He Got / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by Glory86: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
DID YOU MISS ANY OF OUR SEMINARS?

O yes, on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February respectively, I personally revealed 'The Truth' and the Basic Facts about Internet Business to some corps members and others. At the seminar, they were also shown the legitimate ways they can make money online, and some of such ways were taught EXTENSIVELY. Below are some of the things they were taught in depth:

1.) Online Importation of Brand New Products from
USA and China, at a damn cheap price. Note that
this is not Jumia, Konga, Alibaba, Aliexpress,
Dhgate, Ebay, etc, that you might have known. It's
something completely different. We are going to be
dealing directly with the manufacturers. Some of
the products you can be importing are Brand New
Laptop, Tablet PC, Phones (smart, android, lumia,
blackberry), power banks (both electrically powered
and solar powered), cloths (both for men and
women), shoes, brazilian hair, CCTV, Car tracking
devices (that you can use to set up your own car
tracking company), hollandis, etc, the list is
endless. All these you can buy at a damn cheap
price, starting with a capital of 20k or less. For
instance, you can buy a brand new samsung galaxy
S4 for as low as $80, you an buy a brand new
male suit worth over 20k here in Nigeria for as
low as $25 over there. They were shown
some of the products we have imported live there
at the seminar

2.) How you can customize those goods, with your
own company name, or for other companies and
make cool cash. For instance, you can get a deal
from MTN to supply them with customized phones,
tablet PC, etc. The participants were swept off their feet when this secret was revealed to them.

3.) How you can sell your imported goods fast

4.) How you can advertise and sell your products
online for free

5.) How you can set up premium short codes like
33455, 4100, 7877, etc, and make subscribers send
money to your bank account monthly.

6.) How you can set up caller tune

7.) All these are many more..........

did you miss any of these, don't worry, everything has been packaged for you in the seminar materials, and they are self explanatory. To get the materials, just contact us here: 08074005210, 07038858914

BONUSES:
The seminar package also comes with additional Bonuses. Some of which are:
1.) Over 60 workable business ideas you can do here in
Nigeria
2.) Over 50,000 active GSM Numbers here in
Nigeria, but you can also get the Nationwide GSM
Database from me personally on special request,
that you can use to make cool cash from
politicians in this election
3.) Over 30,000 active email list that you can use
for your digital marketing.
4.) All these and many more.....

For more, call: 07038858914 or 08074005210. Or visit: http:// /yZgtyc. Thanks. you can as well check my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ibharedeyiglory.omoye/posts/822166621162580
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by debbydee(f): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nikkytee:
Bet y d kiddies store shocked,lol

but he is a kid
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Only people with a great sense of humor, and might I add, intelligence, will find this funny.

I know I do.grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nikkytee:
Wizzy no be wizKID
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Krisddon:

All na still 4 laffs nau... Mk I borrow u sense?
bros why u dey behave like this na.. You no get sense yet you wan borrow me? Where you wan steal am from..
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by shegs2009(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nikkytee:
u hear say person name na wizkid u dey ask dis kind question u no dey 9ja ni
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by ghostofsparta(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nikkytee:
why not wizKID nah abi he wan give his son ni. grin
Nikkytee:
why not wizKID nah abi he wan give his son ni.
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2015
lol..una no go kill me for this nairaland o

which be kiddies store again..ok as the name implies

weldon bro
Re: Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) by Billygee2u: 4:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Nikkytee:
because his name is Wiz+Kid=kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doris Samuel Akonanya Produces Her Own Movie (Photos) / "Hole In My Shorts" - Yemi Alade Steps Out In Body Hug (PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.