Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise (31935 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Exercise Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by simpleseyi: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan needs more young bloods to sacrifice to his cult group after burning some Bayelsa women in road accident. My blood bitter, more bitter than bitter leaf and alomo bitters. He should go and get more people from Bayelsa to sacrifice to his blood sucking cult.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by yemmyomis: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
juman:
Another scam.

The lying government.
Then don't apply ...na by force?
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
President GEJ is trying His best to secure Nigeria***
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 26, 2015
your 'topic ' doesn't rhyme with what I read bro.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
simpleseyi:
Jonathan needs more young bloods to sacrifice to his cult group after burning some Bayelsa women in road accident. My blood bitter, more bitter than bitter leaf and alomo bitters. He should go and get more people from Bayelsa to sacrifice to his blood sucking cult.

Kai! My naija pps grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Major Job Interview In Germany (true Life Story) / 3 Years On, Boy Reminds GTB Of Their Job Promise / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.