Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

President Jonathan Missed The Point On Missing N30trn - Charles Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Missed The Point On Missing N30trn - Charles Soludo (483 Views)

Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / President Jonathan Missed The Point On Missing N30trn - Charles Soludo / President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Missed The Point On Missing N30trn - Charles Soludo by abouyusuf: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
In his interview with ThisDay newspaper published last Sunday February 22nd, President Jonathan accused former CBN Governor Charles Soludo of being political with his claims that N30 trillion had gone missing under the watch of the Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. What President Jonathan said about Soludo's claims below and Soludo's response after the cut...

READ MORE @ http://naijaroof.com/2015/02/24/president-jona…charles-soludo/
http://naijaroof.com/2015/02/24/president-jona…charles-soludo/

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On Missing N30trn - Charles Soludo by frfrank(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
If i read say i click that link

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On Missing N30trn - Charles Soludo by Vernor(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Oga charles, even though u shout with loud speakers they will not hear. Your patrotism knows no bound. Dogs that is deaf is hard to use whistle to call ooo. GEJ said if money is missing America will know, it shows d level where d outsiders tell us what we do inside our house. Fela said Teacher no teach me nonsense kolo mentality, cant we reason? I have stopped believing in all these foreigh certificate, they only know big big grammer apart from that nothing is in there head. Just watch madam okonjo speak she will say d Gdp of the ncp is greater than the npdp of 2014, by now we are lost. They clap and they go, she has succeeded in getting us more confused, what about Aganga. Foreign cert na toronto for here. Thks

(1) (Reply)

Mr President Shine Your Eyes!!! / There Won’t Be Amnesty For Boko Haram – Buhari / Seven Energy Wins African Petroleum Indigenous Firm Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.