Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,159 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

GEJ In German Hospital!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ In German Hospital!! (3361 Views)

IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Frequency of what?? Frequency of his hospital visits that you know of or frequency of the death wish on him by Fayose? The man is 73, I have two grandmas that are in their 90s and they're still sound. My dad is knocking on the door of 70 and he's still very healthy. The only reason PDP is peddling this falsehood is because of age. Pastor Adeboye is 73 and no one is wishing him death. OBJ is in his 70s and he's probably more active than a lot of young folks on here. This is purely political.

As far as looking frail, Buhari has always been skinny. If you read the report from the school he went in India, reference was actually made about his skinny stature, so there's nothing to that

I agree that if he's in the UK for any medical checkup, APC should tell us. There's absolutely nothing wrong with medical checkup. It's actually very irresponsible to demonize medical checkups. So if APC is hiding the fact that he went for a checkup then they're wrong as well.

In the event though that he's not sick, he didn't go for any checkup and PDP is spreading this falsehood then that's really pathetic.

No Offence Bros oh but Has your father contested elections and failed twice? Was your father a Head of State or Has he visited virtually all states in NIgeria? Does your father have a bad history to his name which haunts him till this moment.

Its not easy to be a leader Bros, GMB don try it is only natural he gets weak. Compare Obama before he became president and Now.

I thank God for your father's health tho.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by IME1: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
just like there was a call for government officials to have their children go to Nigerian public schools so should they use public hospitals. i have not heard of leaders of great countries run to other countries for medical issues. it can even lead to a breach of security and lack of regard. and they want foreigners to come and invest? how have they themselves invested in Nigeria? health-wise, education-wise, industry -wise?
it is alright!

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by mrmetoo1: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

No Offence Bros oh but Has your father contested elections and failed twice? Was your father a Head of State or Has he visited virtually all states in NIgeria? Does your father have a bad history to his name which haunts him till this moment.

Its not easy to be a leader Bros, GMB don try it is only natural he gets weak. Compare Obama before he became president and Now.

I thank God for your father's health tho.

All I'm saying is, if Buhari feels he's healthy enough to carry on why all the death wish. Everyone is built differently. He'll probably be able to whoop some 40 year olds in physical activities. My dad is CEO of his company and you don't know how many people tell him to slow down, you're old blah blah blah. He gets frustrated because it's like do these people just want me sit at home and rot away? For that reason is why I'm saying even though he's old it's really up to him to be honest about how he feels. Not for someone somewhere to be saying he's not fit because of age
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by obergath: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
can anyone confirm the location of the krankhaus. I need to go give the basstard some piece of my mind. I pray the krankhaus is in the nrw state.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by OpeDwarroir: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
FastShipping:

You and your fellow TANists should tell us at what Hospital Buhari is being treated. You are the one who continue to spread falsehood, so you should go ahead and tell us the doctor who is treating Buhari.

Bunch of lying fools.

When you have nothing to say, you resort to insults and name-calling. Kpele!
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrmetoo1:

All I'm saying is, if Buhari feels he's healthy enough to carry on why all the death wish. Everyone is built differently. He'll probably be able to whoop some 40 year olds in physical activities. My dad is CEO of his company and you don't know how many people tell him to slow down, you're old blah blah blah. He gets frustrated because it's like do these people just want me sit at home and rot away? For that reason is why I'm saying even though he's old it's really up to him to be honest about how he feels. Not for someone somewhere to be saying he's not fit because of age

You're right, but you know with physical old age comes pride, even though most aged people are mentally young and agile.
Its like you telling a child to do something your way but the child feels he/she is strong enough to do it. Thats how old people feel. They feel everybody wants to take advantage of them cos of their age, and sometimes everybody might be right...or wrong. Bottom line is, they (Old people), in spite of all good plans they have, should not forget the real truth about themselves.

Appearances can be deceptive!
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Orunto: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
In other words, neither PDP nor APC has Panacea for Liver problems and both are eating Cockroaches with relish.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by OpeDwarroir: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Don't mind that hungry man. he and his fellow TANists should tell us at what hospital Buhari is being treated. They are the one telling Nigerians he is being treated in London and they should be in better position to tell us at what hospital.

Why are you so pained? Your type will surely turn violent and maim people when INEC announce GEJ as the winner of March 28 presidential election. But be warned; Mbu Joseph Mbu is on the look for people like you.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by OpeDwarroir: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Don't mind that hungry man. he and his fellow TANists should tell us at what hospital Buhari is being treated. They are the one telling Nigerians he is being treated in London and they should be in better position to tell us at what hospital.

Why are you so pained? Your type will surely turn violent and maim people when INEC announce GEJ as the winner of March 28 presidential election. But be warned; Mbu Joseph Mbu is looking for people like you.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by mrmetoo1: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

You're right, but you know with physical old age comes pride, even though most aged people are mentally young and agile.
Its like you telling a child to do something your way but the child feels he/she is strong enough to do it. Thats how old people feel. They feel everybody wants to take advantage of them cos of their age, and sometimes everybody might be right...or wrong. Bottom line is, they (Old people), in spite of all good plans they have, should not forget the real truth about themselves.

Appearances can be deceptive!

Dude all I'm saying is how you feel about their age doesn't mean they can't handle it. As long as they know they're healthy meaning they go for regular checkups. If they're on meds, they make sure they use it, that's all. I'm still maintain some 70 year olds are physically healthier than some in their 50s, it's all about how you take care of yourself.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
aminashy:
GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND PA BUHARI COMPARE AND CONTRAST

Dem dey use sleep compare death?
this is a blockhead comparism...comparing a man of 72 to 50something..lets see wht jonathan will look like when he attains that age

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) / EFCC Traces Badeh, Amosu, & Others’ Properties To Scam / What Happened To President Buhari's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.