Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,457 members, 7,971,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:26 PM

Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada (992 Views)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) / Chris Brown Denied Entry To Australia For Concert Tour Due To Violent Rap Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Chris Brown let his Canadian fans know on Twitter Tuesday that he won't be performing a show in Montreal tonight or another show in Toronto tomorrow.

That's because the 25-year-old Brown says he was denied entry into the country.

"The good people of the Canadian government wouldn't allow me entry. I'll be back this summer and will hopefully see all my Canadian fans!" Brown tweeted, just hours before his scheduled Montreal show.

Brown was to perform at the Bell Centre tonight and at Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Wednesday night. He said in his tweets that both shows were sold out.

Both dates were with Trey Songz and Tyga.

Live Nation told CBC News that the two Canadian shows had been cancelled "due to immigration issues."

Brown has had several skirmishes with the law. Most notably he was arrested in a domestic violence case in 2009. He was charged with felony assault, and pleaded guilty. The victim in the assault was his then-girlfriend, R&B singer Rihanna.

He was also arrested for felony assault in Washington, D.C., in 2013.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/toronto/chris-brown-denied-entry-to-canada-before-toronto-montreal-shows-1.2970087

Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 25, 2015
I also heard some catfight has been going on between him and the Canadian-born rapper, Drake.

Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by ellguapo: 5:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Lol Criminal records I guess, when he was repeatedly attending jail and Panel beating faces. You've got to love breezy tho angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Illuminatus have vowed to end this dude's career, and I bet they already have. Things like this will not cease to happen when you wrong one of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2015
ellguapo:
Lol Criminal records I guess, when he was repeatedly attending jail and Panel beating faces. You've got to love breezy tho angry

Lol yea right. grin
Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Faddd:
Illuminatus have vowed to end this dude's career, and I bet they already have. Things like this will not cease to happen when you wrong one of us

Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by sinaj(f): 6:04am On Feb 25, 2015
drizzy's bitch will all b dissapointed smiley
Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by djeezy(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Criminal record issues. Meanwhile in Nigeria where their are no stringent rules, anybody can gain entry. Even terrorists sad.
Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
drizzy's bitch will all b dissapointed smiley

Hahaha grin
Re: Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 16, 2015
djeezy:
Criminal record issues. Meanwhile in Nigeria where their are no stringent rules, anybody can gain entry. Even terrorists sad.

Sadly, the place we call home. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

CNN Celebrates African Comedy With Nigeria’s Alibaba / Spot Any Difference? They Say Bruce Jenner Got A Nose Job To Look More Feminine / Kate Middleton Reveals Gender And Official Due Date Of Her 2nd Royal Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.