Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

Hurray! You Can Now Brows For Free 24/7 On Ur Pc, Using Zain And Mtn, With Just A Very Powerfull Re - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hurray! You Can Now Brows For Free 24/7 On Ur Pc, Using Zain And Mtn, With Just A Very Powerfull Re (696 Views)

Poll: Remember about 5 to 8 years back, where you have just few cafe people find it very difficult to access the internet. Now civilisation has made these thing easy for us but unfortunately that some of up don't still know how it is done in their pc. Many peo

Remember about 5 to 8 years back, where you have just few cafe people find it very difficult to access the internet. Now civilisation has made these thing easy for us but unfortunately that some of up don't still know how it is done in their pc. Man: 0% (0 votes)
Remember about 5 to 8 years back, where you have just few cafe people find it very difficult to access the internet. Now civilisation has made these thing easy for us but unfortunately that some of up don't still know how it is done in their pc. Man: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! You Can Now Brows For Free 24/7 On Ur Pc, Using Zain And Mtn, With Just A Very Powerfull Re by Petchemist(m): 3:16am On Jan 09, 2009
Hurray!!! You can now Brows for free 24/7 on ur pc, using zain and mtn, with just a very powerfull software. You can get it with little or no money. Remember, many people write without knowing how it can be done. Know that i will teach you everything, and you will become a boss of your own. Just contact 08062948441 or 08053005371. You can as well mail me. callnewman1@yahoo.com. You just need to be interested with 101 reasons. Newman by name.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Energy In Nja / I Need A Genuine Laptop Supplier / Who Can Offer Me A Used Laptop For 30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.