Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,125 members, 7,916,302 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) (57347 Views)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by selectedhero(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:
Oga,general is stronger than the drunken master occupying aso rock. March28...Loading
look GEJ and buhari well who looks like ogogoro master. one (gmb) don lean and im neck don chop, now we hear say e get HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, the other always looking fresh when he gadge im hat. guy your own sense of comparison na waya. anyway anyone especially GEJ till 2019. because even if tortoise contest against buhari, the tortoise go win. na so the guy mumu reach.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chisos shocked
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by driand(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Please kindly fill in the blank space.

South West Governors and their profession

1) Lagos State Governor ------ Lawyer/SAN

2) Ogun State Governor -------- Chartered
Accountant

3) Osun State Governor -------- Engineer

4) Ondo State Governor -------- Medical Doctor

5) Oyo State Governor------- Business
Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

5) Ekiti State Governor ----------- ...............
..........?
political thug
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by 2kris(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO WONDER, SO THIS IS WHAT MAKES BUHARI TO HAVE HBP, SEE THEM VERY DIRTY HUMAN BEIGNS, THEY CAN'T EVEN BATH
were is the water to bath:ohere in the north by these time of the year ok i forgive u:Dback to topic bh are fighting for no reasonable cuz wat gmb could have done with maitasine rather he calmed them down and their children have taken over were their parent left...the funny thing is that their usual merchinery the northern xtians are no more with them..........any malo guy wey quate me na him pocket i don talk my own
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by cell5683(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kill them all na !
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by leofab(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluspencer:

Amadioha will strike u if u bring war, hunger and destruction back to the East.
negativity will be the bane of your lifetime since you cant see anything good from your country because you a supporting a terrorist party. Even when the governor of Borno has issued a statement. God will give to you whatever you wish our beloved country Nigeria. Ewu Yoruba...
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Accountant

Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

..........?
Qualified thug/tout
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by afrikanns: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrinceMario:

Accountant

Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

..........?
Hardened criminal,Thug,Tout,Assassin,Killer,Murderer,Armed Robber,Ex-convict.Cultist,Talkative,Vagabond and so on.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Blackkie: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO WONDER, SO THIS IS WHAT MAKES BUHARI TO HAVE HBP, SEE THEM VERY DIRTY HUMAN BEIGNS, THEY CAN'T EVEN BATH

You saw it clearly.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by holmez(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
SEE THOSE FACES AND THINK TWICE
lol,this really cracked me up! grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by rexzqcom(m): 4:04am On Feb 26, 2015
medamillion:
As we all condemn BokoHaram, the questions we should ask with proclivity is that
"What are the rationale behind the emergence of BokoHaram? Is it education, religion, or it's all politcs.
By knowing the true source of their emergence, we can prevent the possibilty of having this kind of demonic group in future.

Some "nitwit" will come here trying to score cheap political points and start saying "Buhari is a terrorist","APC is terrorists party", rather than look into what is Boko Haram, What brought about BokoHaram.

GEJ is not fighting BokoHaram now because he loves Nigeria or he give a damn, he is fighting them now because he wants to win election.

Nigerians Be wise. #iHavedecided

You are an unpatriotic hypocrite.
Being economical with truth won't
exonerate these bastards and their sponsors.
You know the sponsors and supporters made arms procurement near impossible. Is now alternate
sources have opened up for supply. If hypocrites like you hadn't made it had to get supplies and crying human rights abuses, boko haram would have been history by now.
Everything happens for the better good of the truthful and honest. You can't have it both ways.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by mekd: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Were is the so called America, who taught nigeria is not gonna Win the war, well, kudos to Russia for their effort,kudos to our gallant soldiers and C &C, les I forgt oluwa noni, gej till America apologise grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by holyokoto(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
speak2emmalex:
This are the kind of pictures that sent Buhari to emergency room in UK. Kill them all No retreat No surrender!!

BUHARI is a bloody terrorist

Before I forget, GEJ till 2019

No long things then let the president arrest him right away
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by ukemeramat(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
PrinceMario:

Accountant

Administrator/ (BA, MBA)

5) Ekiti State Governor ----------- Motor part tout..............
..........?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by medamillion(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
rexzqcom:

You are an unpatriotic hypocrite.
Being economical with truth won't
exonerate these bastards and their sponsors.
You know the sponsors and supporters made arms procurement near impossible. Is now alternate
sources have opened up for supply. If hypocrites like you hadn't made it had to get supplies and crying human rights abuses, boko haram would have been history by now.
Everything happens for the better good of the truthful and honest. You can't have it both ways.

If your psychotic sense of reasoning has not been obtructed by sentiments and personal disgust for the people's general, you would have been able to see the reality on ground.

Now let me educate you;
GEJ has spent over 4 years and 9 months (1,460 days + 9months, still counting), even though it's ironically 6 Years, in office.

In barely 6 weeks to the judgement day
Why does he have to start all the commissioning now?
Why does he have to "sit up" now in fighting Boko Haram?
When our youths died in that shameful immigration recruitment exercise where they were duped of their =N=1,000 each.
Did your messiah of Otueke do anything to bring that minister to book?
But now when election is here, he is begging those youth to come back again for that same exercise.

Don't you think GEJ has been more active in this period of election than any other time?

Does it now mean that our leaders now have to take us for fool, saying in their mind "don't mind them, I know what to do, when election is around the corner I will start bribing those idiots" AND what happens after election?

I and many Nigerians (except you) are wiser now.
Before you reply me with your sack of insults kindly take your time to go through this thread and see how Nigerians have suffered under GEJ.
https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by your new found hero.

If any of your relations were part of those people who died in that immigration job scam, you won't come here with your bigoted skull accusing me of being an hypocrite.

If your sister is one of those who have been kidnapped for over 300days due to Jonathan's reluctance to act fast when the terrible event happened, you won't come here and start saying GEJ TILL...you get sense.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
SEE THOSE FACES AND THINK TWICE
They just want to stress out the old man and send him to an early grave. Not fair. sad
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
nduchucks:

You've been reported and will be banned shortly.
Done. Apologies for the late response.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) by nduchucks: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Done. Apologies for the late response.

I knew there was a reason for the late response and suspected that you had not seen my request. I appreciate your courtesy.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.