Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,096 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

An Appeal To Dragnet And Co - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Appeal To Dragnet And Co (19170 Views)

Where Can I Get Dragnet And Gmat Past Questions In Ph. / Comprehensive Gmat, Dragnet And Other Usefull Ebooks / How Do I Get To Dragnet Solutions Ltd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Walspring: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
@chidyhels

Sorry to hear about this..

Maybe Okrija Shrine needs you since that is your location and they dont want you to stay in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Mannylex(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sorry about that dear, Thank God You are alive... The test location thing is not really dragnets fault, they are only working with their clients budget. So its the company that causes the hardship... Meanwhile, serious job seekers should try relocating to Lagos, Abuja or PH, that would help and boost your job quest.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Walspring:
@chidyhels

Sorry to hear about this..

Maybe Okrija Shrine needs you since that is your location and they dont want you to stay in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol...
My location has nothing to do with this
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
chidyhels:
I humbly wish to appeal to dragnet and co to decentralise their test locations. I almost lost my life while travelling down to write Nigerian Stock Exchange exam organised by dragnet.

I know I am speaking the minds of so many cos I have seen people share testimonies of how they survived one accident or the other after making that last min decision to go write their exams in lagos.
Xtrasmooth404 shared this
https://www.nairaland.com/2104621/cita-petroleum-aptitude-test-invitation/4

I Understand these tests are administered in those central location for security reason but that should not be at the detriment of we the job seekers. If a job specifies the location as nationwide, dragnet owes it to their client to bring this test down to every state.
Dragnet has not bothered to check why a candidate accepted a job test but wasnt seen on ground that day. Now I didn't write the test, test that is not even
guaranteed that I would pass. But am now in pains with a huge hospital bill to attend to, on top my joblessness o.

Am still thanking God my life is intact but I hope dragnet and other recruitment agencies change their strategies. Everyone can't be in lagos.

Who does the bolded? Who calls up candidates when they don't show up?
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
ROSYL:

Who does the bolded? Who calls up candidates when they don't show up?

Dragnet has a procedure where you either accept or reject the invitation.
I have been through a recruitment process where the hr called to verify if I was coming down to lagos for an interview with the md.
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Skoopy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
But am now in pains with a huge hospital bill to attend to, on top my joblessness o.[/quote]

You have the time and strength to type all of this in pain? May might be painting a wrong picture.
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by nkkystel(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thank God nothing happened to you. Who knows if everyone who travelled for the interview all got home safe.
May God Almighty watch over our lives.
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by 100Cents: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
femi4:
JJC .....dem no sabi cross for lagos

Yes, I was JJC that time.

Now I dey drive go lag come back..
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Sunbellar: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sorry dear! It's well! Your dream job is on the way and this will be turned to story. Thank God you're alive. Get well soon!

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Franchise21(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
chidyhels:
I humbly wish to appeal to dragnet and co to decentralise their test locations. I almost lost my life while travelling down to write Nigerian Stock Exchange exam organised by dragnet.

I know I am speaking the minds of so many cos I have seen people share testimonies of how they survived one accident or the other after making that last min decision to go write their exams in lagos.
Xtrasmooth404 shared this
https://www.nairaland.com/2104621/cita-petroleum-aptitude-test-invitation/4

I Understand these tests are administered in those central location for security reason but that should not be at the detriment of we the job seekers. If a job specifies the location as nationwide, dragnet owes it to their client to bring this test down to every state.

Dragnet has not bothered to check why a candidate accepted a job test but wasnt seen on ground that day. Now I didn't write the test, test that is not even guaranteed that I would pass. But am now in pains with a huge hospital bill to attend to, on top my joblessness o.

Am still thanking God my life is intact but I hope dragnet and other recruitment agencies change their strategies. Everyone can't be in lagos.
Thanks to God for sparing ur life. U re destined for greatness

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by vega84(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
U see I keep wondering y almost half of the tins in Nigerian has to be in Lagos. Lagos Lagos Lagos in everytin. Go to our office in lagos,call our office in lagos,we are stil waiting fr our office in lagos,we are moving over to our office in lagos,our orders hav to com frm lagos,na wah ooooo I tire ooo #vegatalks#

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by kodlins(f): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Same experience here. Thank God I didn't sustain any serious injury

1 Share

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by tyconcepts(f): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mind trip....

Benin-Ore Express way to Lagos-Sagamu Express, the many times God saved my life plying those roads in a bid of getting a job can't be over emphasized.

OP...Thank God you have life.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
I wish u speedy recovery sis. The country as a whole needs help....... May God intervene.

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
kodlins:
Same experience here. Thank God I didn't sustain any serious injury
Thank God for your life dear

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Vision4God: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Skoopy:
But am now in pains with a huge hospital bill to attend to, on top my joblessness o.

You have the time and strength to type all of this in pain? May might be painting a wrong picture.

Aah! Wat do u want her 2 do? U dint even ask how she's faring, not 2 even talk of knowing which part of her body got affected.
Rmbr she has 2 still face d challenges of life. Her helper may b in ds forum.try understand wt her pls

@chidyhels it is well wt u. Pray 4 quick recovery.
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Vision4God:

@chidyhels it is well wt u. Pray 4 quick recovery.
Thank u
Don't mind him
My appeal is simple
Dragnet should pls decentralise their test locations
Who knows how many may have died going to and fro like this.
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by heneversleep: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Some of these coys don't mind spending millions of naira in conducting job tests and interviews in making job seekers and public to believe their recruitment process is based on merit. Didn't even bother to honour their test invites as I went through last year thread. God will answer us all one day, but please patience does it all and desperation never leads to nowhere. ITS NEVER HOW FAR BUT HOW WELL.
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by tellwisdom: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
You dey indirectly beg for job??
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by prettyboi1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
I pray God heals you quickly. Amen.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
tellwisdom:
You dey indirectly beg for job??
Do you have any for me
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by tellwisdom: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
chidyhels:

Do you have any for me

Which kain job u want and how much u want as salary ?
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just imagine. Thank God for your life op....... That was how NIMC changed my desire text location from PH then to Kwara state without considering the risk, cost of transportation and accommodation of applicants..... Till now, no news from them.
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by mekybabe1: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
It is well my dear. Get well soon!
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by gymer(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
My brother sorry o. Thank God for life. I understood that The Nigerian Stock Exchange chosed the three centers (Abuja, Lagos and PortHarcourt) for the tests. Dragnet was only in charge of conducting the tests in the approved locations by The Stock Exchange. It is well with you.
Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Mekyno(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Let all protest by bombarding d online complain email address with d idea of several online tests at any near by cafe b4 main test n interview or they should hav test centres in all d state capital.
Its becoming unbearable.
Op, tnk God 4 ur lyf

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by oluwanoni: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2015
@op hoping for speedy recovery.

I am pretty sure dragnet and the others might not read this post, as a job seeker, we all take risks.

I wish I could just sue dragnet on your behalf for psychological and physical damages as a result of negligence angry

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To Dragnet And Co by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thanks to everyone that reached out to me.
Am better now

I just pray employers of labour and recruitment agencies listen to the cries of job seekers.
We deserve more.
We still have a say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mactay Consulting Recruitment / 5 Things You Need To Negotiate Before Accepting A Job / United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.