Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:52 AM

3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband (1085 Views)

Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by iconzmagazine(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Many men are caught up into cheating of late. However much a man might look innocent to your eyes, his dark side will always be miles away from you. most women have at one point suspected their men of cheating on them but the question is “How are you going to clarify all that?,” The traps below could help you bring out the truth however, they might vary according to situations.

1 – The Nicker Trap

This trap varies. It comes most in a situation where you either spend a couple of days away from home and don’t know everything that happens at home. It could also work in a situation where your husband spends most of his time home while you spend most of your time at work. Now this is how this trapworks. Buy a nicker that doesnt fit you, it should be bigger than all your nickers or if you are huge then the it should be the opposite meaning the nicker you buy should be too small for you. The whole point here is buying a nicker that doesnt fit you, go ahead and place the nicker under one of the cushions in the living room or any where around your bed in the bedroom but it should be far away from yours. After the trap, come home one day, pull out the nicker and start talking about the whole cheating issue. Talk with confidence, and act like you’ve been hearing rumors and listen to his response, if he starts fugiting with words or he gives any funny explanations you will know the truth. His response will give you the answer. Only set this trap if you have been hearing rumors about your husband cheating on you especially from your neighbours.

2 – Perfume Trap

This trap is very effective. Know the perfumes, deodrants or colons and the body lotions your husband uses and master their smell. You will tell the difference when you smell a different scent especially if it’s a feminine perfume, colon ,deodrant or body lotion and this should be on his skin and not his clothes since he might have hugged a friend or even a workmate meaning this could get it all wrong. If you smell a female perfume, doedrant, colon or lotion on his skin this is enough evidence to prove he is cheating on you but the bad thing with this trick is, it will show you the truth but make it hard for you to counter him and tell him whatever you might need to. The other dis-advantage is your man might decide to take a shower after the moment with his side dish making it hard for you to notice. This calls for commitment, you should keep setting the trap everyday until he screws up then you will know exactly what you need to know.

3 – Telephone Trap
This trap is straight and very common of late. You simply call your husband and pretend to be someone else. Its much effective if you’ve heard rumors and know the side dish’s name. You probably call and pretend to be his side dish, make up a sweet conversation and an arrangement if possible. If he proposes to the arrangement simply invite him to any hotel around, book a room and wait right there. If he dare shows up, BOOOM! you’re right there. You gat him busted.

Remember for all these traps to work you must have heard rumors about your husband cheating on you or seen him with other women in suspicious scenarios. If you havn’t please don’t dare do this, it might ruin your relationship. Always keep your head up!

If youve loved the article click on our website link in the signature below for more great articles!
Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Some men are too smart for any of these techniques to work on them

@Op,nice points though

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by iceberylin(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Incase
Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by daimsy(f): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Stories plenty.
Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by Nairalander01: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2015
qwerty
Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by TrishaP(f): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Sounds like a game to me. One can't be always right you know.
Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Because say I be olodo wey I no go sabi my wife voice ova d phone. Nonsense.
Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by djeezy(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Interesting. Some men after reading this will be like "hmm, let me update my security".

Some men are just too smart. You can't catch them with enough evidence save they wanna get caught.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by falconey(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2015
how can all these work on me when you have tell me the tricks

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by Thanos(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Destroyers of marriage. Yeye people
Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by iconzmagazine(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
hehehehe dont say i didnt warn u. these tricks always work wether u have known them or not
Re: 3 Best Traps That Will Expose A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
hmmmm all this tricks op dey share lipsrsealed,these can cause wahala in a relationship not really a red handed tinz.

(1) (Reply)

Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... / "I Love Her But Am Not In Love With Her" / Please Help Am Getting Addicted To It ……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.