Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,660 members, 7,941,557 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

P Square Ft Don Jazzy_collabo Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P Square Ft Don Jazzy_collabo Video (530 Views)

P-square Releases 'Bank Alert' Gospel Version With Gee Jay / LYRICS: Iyanya – Up To Something Ft. Don Jazzy & Dr Sid / P Square Ft Don Jazzy_collabo Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P Square Ft Don Jazzy_collabo Video by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: P Square Ft Don Jazzy_collabo Video by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
So i was hiding in limbo when the father walked into their parlour.
So i just they shiver as she they ask Ogo who was watching the photo album because the last time he can recall,she has an internal hatred for family album photos.she replied that she is just scooping around with the album.[s]So i was hiding in limbo when the father walked into their parlour.
So i just they shiver as she they ask Ogo who was watching the photo album because the last time he can recall,she has an internal hatred for family album photos.she replied that she is just scooping around with the album.[/s]So i was hiding in limbo when the father walked into their parlour.
So i just they shiver as she they ask Ogo who was watching the photo album because the last time he can recall,she has an internal hatred for family album photos.she replied that she is just scooping around with the album.

(1) (Reply)

NEW VIDEO: Kay Jay – ‘sell Over’ Ft. Skales, Omo Akin / Tipsy Araga – Gale Gale Dance Ft. Lil Kesh / (video) Olamide & Lil Kesh Shutdown Jack N Beat Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.