Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,278 members, 7,967,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani (916 Views)

Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara / Pix Of A Sober Dizeani At Abdulsalam's Residence / PWC Submits Forensic Audit Report Of Finances Of The NNPC To Jonathan. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by argon500: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Diezani Alison-Madueke, minister of petroleum resources, says she is not opposed to the release of the full forensic audit report on the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). In an interview with Financial Times of London, she, however, added that the “rabid” opposition may find some minute detail to raise concern even though she has nothing to fear. Only highlights of the audit, carried out by PwC, have been released to the public so far, with no indications that $20billion is missing. Rather, the report said only $1.48billion was yet to be remitted to the national coffers by the corporation, according to the excerpts. But the All Progressives Congress (APC) has demanded that the entire report be made public. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), had alleged that the NNPC illegally withheld $20bn from government coffers between January 2012 and July 2013. Alison-Madueke told FT that both she and President Goodluck Jonathan would not oppose publication of the report. She said there were “pros and cons” to publishing the full findings, saying the “rabid opposition” might “find all sorts of minute detail to create concern”.

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/diezani-want-nnpc-forensic-audit-report-published-rabid-opposition-might-politicise | TheCable

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by thinkdip(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by Baawaa(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians are now opposition,if you are plain as you said,release the full forensic audit report.Nigerians want to see it,not opposition

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by itetemi: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2015
she is really silly

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by espn(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2015
Shady
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by size38: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Nigeria is beyond APC and the PDP. There are millions of Nigerians out there who are apolitical. Who equally want to know what happened to the audit report. GEJ's govt has taken corruption in Nigeria to the level mankind has never seen since the creation of this world.

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by tomakint: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
I really love this woman approach to thorny issues, agreed we (all Nigerians) need this forensic report but what have we all seen lately? APC goons and vultures politicizing virtually everything just to malign the person of Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by nzeadachie: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2015
itetemi:
she is really silly
YOU'RE TALKING TOTHE OPEC CHAIRLADY OOOO
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by vedaxcool(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
If your hands are clean such minute details would not prevent u from publishing it!

The truth is public officials in this regime do not think Nigerians have the right to ask questions, in fact they feel this we should applaud their thievery!

She obviously is a rabid thief!

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by tomakint: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
size38:
Nigeria is beyond APC and the PDP. There are millions of Nigerians out there who are apolitical. Who equally want to know what happened to the audit report. GEJ's govt has taken corruption in Nigeria to the level mankind has never seen since the creation of this world.
Really @ the bolded shocked shocked you must definitely be new to this planet to say that! Next time be guided and take a delve into Nigerian history to refreshen your memory!

1 Like

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by feelamong(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
This s the most silly statement I have seen in recent pasts.

why cant Nigerians be shown the whole report?

is APC greater than the rest of us who are not card carrying APC members??

this is the kind of impunity GEJ encourages...smh

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by Aphrygian(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
This woman and that voodoo economist known as NOI are one of the main reasons I won't vote Jona.was it not her oga that said the report would be published?the question I want to ask Nigerians now is how did they now no that it was 1b that was missing instead of what sanusi said ?

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by Aphrygian(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
This woman and that voodoo economist known as NOI are one of the main reasons I won't vote Jona.was it not her oga that said the report would be published?the question I want to ask Nigerians now is how did they now no that it was 1b that was missing instead of what sanusi said ?.
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
What happens to FOI Bill?
We the masses wanna knw. Politicians politicize everything. Besides, who are the opposition? Is NNPC not supposed to be neutral? Does it belong to PDP now? Because that statement is pure nonsense
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by SirShymexx: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
This reeks of an utterly corrupt woman trying to cover her tracks. In as much as I don't trust PwC, and they can be bought as well, since they're also somewhat connected to Bretton Woods - if she has nothing to hide, she should be one brandishing the report in everyone's face.

What's there to politicise? And the only rabid dogs thus far in the electioneering campaign have been the PDP Chihuahuas - led by illiterate e-thugs, all over cyberspace.

Publish the darn thing if you have nothing to hide. You owe Nigerians that.

6 Likes

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by Aphrygian(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
This woman and that voodoo economist known as NOI are one of the main reasons I won't vote Jona.was it not her oga that said the report would be published?the question I want to ask Nigerians now is how did they now no that it was 1b that was missing instead of what sanusi said ?..........

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by dustmalik(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
size38:
Spot on. True that.
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by dustmalik(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
feelamong:
This s the most silly statement I have seen in recent pasts.

why cant Nigerians be shown the whole report?

is APC greater than the rest of us who are not card carrying APC members??

this is the kind of impunity GEJ encourages...smh
I'm inclined to agree with you.
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by Orunto: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Audit Reports are covered by Official Secret Acts everywhere. And so, if you reveal any information therein to the opposition, you could be guilty of Breach of Official Secret Law.
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by argon500: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
This reeks of an utterly corrupt woman trying to cover her tracks. In as much as I don't trust PwC, and they can be bought as well, since they're also somewhat connected to Bretton Woods - if she has nothing to hide, she should be one brandishing the report in everyone's face.

What's there to politicise? And the only rabid dogs thus far in the electioneering campaign have been the PDP Chihuahuas - led by illiterate e-thugs, all over cyberspace.

Publish the darn thing if you have nothing to hide. You owe Nigerians that.

I wonder oo.. Everything in Nigeria now is politics
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by agabusta: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
We demand the full report. Let us study it ourselve and confirm our thorough PWC was.
Re: Opposition Might Politicise NNPC Forensic Audit Report If I Published - Dizeani by Ask77: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of our Presidents speaking. If there is nothing incriminating in the report, why would you be scared of what the opposition would do with it? Besides, this is not about political party or politics, it is about Nigerians and the people deserve to know how their money is being spent.

(1) (Reply)

Every Thing You Need To Know About Chad Countyr Profile / Jimi Kolawole Agbaje: Real Product Of Electoral Fraud / Photo: Mallam Nasir El-rufai Nd Wife Earlier Today During Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.