Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business (643 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
So this story of my triumph in online business sounds too familiar but it's my true story and it's just changed mid of January this year 2015.

Like most people, I have waste lots of time going after so many referral programs online where you sign-up for free and told you get a sign-up bonus and when you refer other people the company will pay you a give sum of money. Well have done more than 5 of such and I even promoted one till I had over $2,000 but when it's time to withdraw your earning, you would start seeing different drama and excuses only to realise you don't get paid. Sure a lot of us have had similar experiences.

Around October last year(2014) I met someone online(an American woman) who introduced me to a particular business system to make money online and that she does the business also. One of the things she thought me is that when you want to make money online,you should not go for free things. Which made lots of sense to me, well she thought me somethings on making it online and I finally started the business mid January 2015 with just $35 and so far I work only 1-2 hours daily and not everyday and am close to $1,000 already as of last week.

So am here to show and help others also just like she help me with this system. So if you are serious about making money online and :

- would like to receive 100% commissions
- get paid from member to member and not have your money held by a company.
- help other make money online.
- not have to sell products or have a website.
- have $35 to start.
- can commit 1-2 hours daily to ur biz.
- get paid in any form you choose, be it local bank account,western union, online payment processor like STP,simplepay etc.

Drop your best email id below and I would mail the business details to you

if you submitted your email for this before it was deleted and havent gotten a mail yet, please drop your email,i just send the mail out to over 50 people and i decided,why stop there ,so as many who are interested can drop theirs
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by mustwork: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
victor4aus@yahoo.com
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by tehmoney: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
temmyblack941@yahoo.com
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by PROFLOVY(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
holalehcan@gmail.com
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by obinnaemeh: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Really interested in making money online you can follow this thread on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2164438/want-make-money-easily-legitimate
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
sent to mustwork,proflovy and tehmoney check your emails
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by mrramadan(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
mdrdggroup@outlook.com
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by sccofield(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
michael_umanah@yahoo.com
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by rtexac: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
petersfreelancer@gmail.com
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by Galaxyroyp(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Davidbang25@nokiamail.com
Re: Cont. Of My Thread On How I Succeed In Online Business by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
sent to sccofield,mrramandan,rtexac

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As People Buy Fuel / Can Bank Block My Account / Are You Going To Be Rich? Answer These 7 Questions To Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.