Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! (1280 Views)

Kaduna Music Festival Ends In Violence / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! by Situation001(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
I do wonder why we attack one another because of some people's ambition.. why do we have to kill each other because someone who has never added a value to our life want to attain a post..

Attacking and killing one another will not stop the person we are killing one another for from amassing our National treasure for personal gain..

PLS LET US BE WISE..

SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE!!

Re: Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ma bro, talk to d apc thugs. No transformer is ready to die for jona if he loses d election(impossicant), buh u see those apc thugs dey re ready to die for anoda pikin papa. Well I don't blame de, wen apc leaders will call dem supporters to come out and die, while dem children re busy twitting abroad. Apc supporters, shine ya eyes. lipsrsealed
Re: Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! by Xavier9ja(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
the corruption in Nigeria is from the grassroot. if Nigeria wants to fight violence and corruption they shud stat it from the citizens before going to d leaders because d leader will never take a gun to go n shoot someone it d citizen that do that. some of these violence today are unknown to the contestant.
e.g there was a scenario in my hood the other day when one of our neighbour came from where he went to smoke and said if we don't vote a particular candidate (name withheld) he will make sure he hurt someone. this is someone that have not step his toe in the capital territory before. the person he is fighting for don't even knw him BT he succeeded in tarnishing the name of d contestant. so some of these candidate are not the cause of the violence we are the one and it high time we come to our right sense. #VoteNotFight #ElectionNoBeWar

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! by Xavier9ja(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma bro, talk to d apc thugs. No transformer is ready to die for jona if he loses d election(impossicant), buh u see those apc thugs dey re ready to die for anoda pikin papa. Well I don't blame de, wen apc leaders will call dem supporters to come out and die, while dem children re busy twitting abroad. Apc supporters, shine ya eyes. lipsrsealed
your comment just show you are among the people that cause electoral violence

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Xavier9ja:
your comment just show you are among the people that cause electoral violence
bro, wen next ya come online, pls come along wif ya brain. And if ya don't get it, call on som1 close to ya to help ya decipher d message. Pls read and comprehend before ya mention me lipsrsealed
Re: Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! by Xavier9ja(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
bro, wen next ya come online, pls come along wif ya brain. And if ya don't get it, call on som1 close to ya to help ya decipher d message. Pls read and comprehend before ya mention me lipsrsealed
OK sir..... thanks for d advice #electionNobeWar #VoteNotFight

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! by Situation001(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
well I'm not mentioning any political party..
I'm talking to human beigns undecided
Re: Why We Must Never Engage In Violence Before During And After Election!! by Situation001(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
more of the reasons why we need not become one another's enemies because of these politicians..

Politicians have no permanent friends.. yes but neither do they have permanent enemies..

if you get yourself killed because Amaechi and Jonathan are against each other today.. you may no more be there when politics play the other side..

so be wise..

Remember dont get yourself killed because of some people's ambition..

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE

(1) (Reply)

Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion / ABIA :breaking News!sick APGA Governorship Candidate Urged To Step Down / Buhari-praises-jonathan-fight-against-boko-haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.