Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,046 members, 7,909,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Best Business Opportunity In Nigeria!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Business Opportunity In Nigeria!!! (575 Views)

Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) / Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Business Opportunity In Nigeria!!! by vemma9ja: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
THE BEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA

Good day, do you need the following

1 multiple streams of income

2 set up your own big business

3 more family time

4 want to be your own boss

5 earn residual income and have leverage at your disposal

then this is for you the opportunity is finally here,

looking at the economy i don't think u want to spend the rest of your life,

being an employee. this is the information era yu can earn money at home

and also have time for your children. Its high time we stop

blaming God, weather, and everything around us for our incompetence

and take it upon our selves to be successful.we have to open our

minds to new things and be ready to work with people more knowledgeable

than we are in this particular field.

70% of us we read this and ignore it but we have to realize that

"opportunity comes in different ways A wise man said opportunity comes like a snail

and when it passes you it turns to a fleet rabbit and its gone" and another wise

man also said "the height of foolishness is to discard an opportunity without

proper investigation

The most successful people in the world have failed Micheal Jordan said

"have failed so many times" and thats why i succeed

if you have tried and it failed try again.for u to be financially

free u need to be a big business owner which involves a whole lot

of money to star instead of

this our team has something in stuck for you but first there is something you have to overcome.

THE FEAR OF FAILURE else you wont go far.

we are a team of people with purpose and desire driven by a vision to be financially free

our team has over 150 active members and counting imagine an opportunity of a life time that

help you make up to 50000 dollars a week in few years with a very small investment as small as 4000 naira

Our team help members get funds for a big business opportunity we offer.

HOW DOES THIS COOPERATIVE FUND Works

The business concept is all about people its an opportunity of a life time whereby small investment

are used to start and you get big returns

the cooperative fund is an empowerment program to help our member have the money to start a big business

with us. We believe that the greatest effect is achieved when energies are put to use. this program is aimed

at helping members raise business capital in a short period of time as members pull resources together this

will enable you start a big business project with us.

there are three funds our members can join

1 Gold Fund Co operative gold - fund cooperative gives members the opportunity to use small investment to generate heave returns

a member can start this package with just 4000 naira and earn over 500 000 naira at the end of the circle. The circle

can be completed between 6 to 16 weeks. it is dependent on how active the team members are in this find cooperative a member

is expected to bring in 3 persons to form a team.

2 Diamond Fund Cooperative- this gives members the opportunity to undertake bigger projects with this fund cooperative
members can earn over 1.2 million naira with a 64000 naira investment and just 2 persons are needed to make a team

3 Platinum Fund cooperative -- is for business owners that require funds to expand their business. A member must be eligible to be allowed participation in this fund
and eligibility is by proof of an ongoing project a member is expected to register with 240000 naira and at the end of the cycle members would
have raised over 50 million naira
A member of our team can participate in all funds simultaneously
visit goldmineliberty.com

THE MAIN OPPORTUNITY

during the process of becoming a member you will introduced to a great business opportunity thats is gonna be worth millions of dollars in few years my advice is for you to
get on board

if u want to be successful do not give or take excuses why don't you make that decision and join the revolution the people of purpose team
you would change your life and so many peoples life.

if you would like to get on board call me or text me on

WELCOME!!

in case you wanna get started with the gold fund cooperative here r the company details
then you contact me for your registration

Acct Details- Goldmine Liberty Concept
0161880883 gt bank

2 acct details- goldmine liberty concept limited
Diamond Bank
Re: The Best Business Opportunity In Nigeria!!! by bayplus: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am certainly and absolutely unconvinced of your real motive.

I struggle to read your write up hoping it will make some sense but to the contrary.

You have succeeded in wasting our precious time reading your hugwash paxkage.

You ezpect innocent people to contribute their hard-earned money to your bogus and phony cooperativw.

Yet you don't have history, no name , no addreas NOTHING convincing and you display your bank accounts for mugus and magas to pay into it? Just like that?!

Fear your lord because the day of reckoning is near.

People beware! !!

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Probs With Gtb / The Ultimate CPA Blueprint/ If Not Cursed Then You Must Earn. / 5 Simple Strategies To Beat Your Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.