Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,666 members, 7,892,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (320139 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2015
--continuation--
A fuming Mark Anthony was leaning against the wall as he spoke and screamed at Danny Lovato who had a smile on his face.
"Why on earth do you keep giving big assignments to amateurs?" Anthony asked.
"These guys are not amateurs, they probably lost focus which gave Mark Ashimolowo the chance to fight them off." Lovato explained.
"What do you mean by their loss of focus? As an ex millitary man, it is only when a troop is moving in close pack that they loose focus. You know why? Because of the hundred soldiers, there are about seventy different ideas in their heads, therefore, except in the case of having a stern and strict commander, they tend to act in their own accord, but with two men. Just two men, and they couldn't pull this off..."
"They were just a bit hasty. They were only concerned in the result. They desperately wanted to overpower Mark Ashimolow, but they didn't put in place the normal structures to aid them."
"So, what will happen now? I need Mark Ashimolowo inside this building before the week runs out, even if it means the great Lovato returning to the field." Anthony said.
"Colonel, I have always been on the field, but going all out because of Mark is very s.tupid. With two of my men, Mark will be here in no time, just give me the last chance to make this work."
"Fine, you have a last chance, and if it doesn't work this time, Danny, you are hitting the field." Anthony added with laughs from both men.
"I tried checking out to do list, then I realised that there is nothing much for us to do, expect blowing up N.A.T.U. Why is that?" Lovato asked.
"Yeah, that's true. We are getting help from the ministry, Andrew(former N.A.T.U director) is working on it. He has to meet with a few ministry head, get in touch in directly with the offices and know when the cabinet members will be available."
"But, the education minister remains a target." Danny said.
"As well as the first lady." Anthony replied.
Silence took over the room as the two men were kept to each own thought.
"Did you hear about this lady, Clara?" Danny asked.
"I recieved a message from Andrew. What do you think we should do to her?"
"Actually, I don't know. You know, she doesn't work for Lavato directly. Andrew works for me, while she works for Andrew, but I think she is an asset. Level four I think." Danny Lovato explained.
"We could bring her in permanently. Or you have any contrary opinion?" Anthony asked.
"I don't think she has what it takes to work with us. Psychologically, she is unbalanced, and someone who could betray her full time payer, sell out the government, sell out the whole country, how sure are you that she won't sell us out when she becomes a full member." Danny Lovato explained.
"You know, I never thought that way at all. I think she should stay put with Andrew, intercept logistics report between the ministry of defence and the security agencies in the country and fill us in." Anthony explained. "Or you have any contrary opinion?"
"None for now." Danny Lovato replied rising to his feet. "I think I should leave you to catch some sleep. 11pm." He said with a bow before walking out.
------------------------------------------
Clara was lying down almost on top of Mayor who slept on his back. She was stroking the hairs on his chest and constantly, she would spend a minute or two sucking his n.ipples.
"Clara, nothing is happening between us tonight." Mayor said breaking the silence.
"If someone else had said this, I would have believed, but with you Mayor, sexx is important than food." She replied.
"Clara, am serious." He said as he pushed her away.
"Are you for real? Mayor, what's the matter?" She asked with a concerned look.
"Listen, you have between now and Friday to spend in my apartment. By saturday morning, you should pack your bags and leave. I don't see any sense in your decision to revenge on behalf of someone who is doing fine at the ministry. You are taking revenge on my sister, please, you have to leave."
"Is that why you will deny your self the chance of entering my paradise?" Clara asked seductively, raising her nightie up to the mid thigh.
"If you life, open you legs wide for me, I am not entering your hell. I am done with you, I have moved on. You should too."
"Good to hear that. But believe me, you can't hold body with me lying on the bed with you." She bragged.
"Even if you are naked beside me, I still won't do anything."
"Mayor has gone sterile." She mocked.
"I still have what it takes to make you and you mum moan." he bragged as he pulled the covers over himself and turned his back. "Goodnight."

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Happppy birthday
Slimzjoe:
Oga Dee, today is almost Over na

Anyways 2mao is my buffday

Skimpledawg prepare the table and make one of those girls here bake cake abeg. Today will be a great day. [lol, buhari returns to power]
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2015
--continuation--
Daniel put on his shirt, buttoned it up to the neck, put on his tie and added his jacket over a black fitted trouser. Just then, an all dressed Magaret walked out of the bathroom with a seductive smile on her face.
"Hope you have removed every trace of you from this house? You know my wife will return today and I don't want him to know that I brought another woman home, and not just any woman, but you my secretary." Daniel began immediately, as he checked himself out in the giant mirror that stood beside the wall fitted wardrobe.
Magaret walked up to him, stood behind him and wrapped her hands on his waist. Her left hand kept squeezing his groin region and occassionally, he kept looking at her through the mirror. In the last one minute that he started caressing him, he had undid his buttons five times, so as to have more time and reason to be in front of the mirror and enjoy her touch.
"That's the reaction I love. One more round." Magaret said.
"Not this morning." He groaned, even though he was in the mood to get down with her one more time, he wasn't willing to risk it.
"Does that mean you did enjoy the three rounds we had over the night?" She asked.
"Listen to me Magaret, this is supposed to be a one night thing, no strings attached. I didn't enjoy it. I did it just to satisfy my sexual urge since I haven't had sex with my wife for almost a month now. So, please, let it just be the way it is. You are not my wife and no matter how hard you try, you will never match my wife when it comes to issues like this." Daniel said.
"And what did I say that warranted all these? I only asked a harmless question. Nothing more nothing less." Magaret replied.
"Just don't talk about it anymore. What we just had must be between us, and nothing else. Now, you can leave." Daniel said pointing to the door.
"Why? Are you saying I will fight for my place at the bus stop, no way." She replied defiantly.
"And there is no way I am driving you to the office, I don't want people gossipping about us." He said.
"Waoh! Gossip sucks, especially when you are being talked about in a degrading manner. I mean, anyone who takes the bold step to cheat on his wife, to the extent of bringing home his mistress she be bold to face the criticisms that will come up after the gossip had been disbursed." Magaret said mockingly.
"I am not joking here." He said angrily.
"Fine, no gossip, nothing nothing. But I don't have a dime on me, you have to drive me to work."
"No way. I can give you all the monies in the world. As a matter of fact, if u want to go to work in an aeroplane, I'll pay your ticket." Daniel replied.
"I love your dry sense of humour, but hey boss, it doesn't affect me. Now grab your car key and I will be waiting outside to be driven to work by my boss." With this she stepped forward and planted a kiss on his lips.
"See confidence." He though angrily as he rumaged his drawer, even though he had nothing to pick from it.
Christopher couldn't agree less that today was a different day, probably his mother's happy day, because by the time his alarm woke him up at five thirty, he was hearing sounds from the kitchen, even though he wasn't curious to know who was in the kitchen, afterall it could be from neighbour's kitchen who shared window with thiers. But twenty minutes later when he was done with his bath, he could hear the trademark early morning prayer broadcast on radio which was an everyday thing in the family which occupied the next flat, after which they start cooking. That was when it dawned on him that his mother was cooking breakfast on a weekday, for the first time in five months(the last time was when she was on leave) Now, he was sitting at the dinning awaiting his mother to serve him, but he could hear an extra sound coming from the third room which was formerly occupied by his mother's bestfriend, Clara.
"Hey boy." Mark greeted as he walked into the living room, all dressed.
"Good morning Uncle." And just then Tina came out with a tray on top which plates of food were arranged.
"Mark, do you mind joining us?" Tina asked as she laid down the plates carefully.
"I am not in the mood to eat." He replied as he picked the remote control and started flipping through the television channels.
"But..." Christopher was saying, but a look from his mother shut his mouth.
He breathe in deeply, before he faced his mother with a you-have-an-explanation look. His mother smiled back.

END OF CHAPTER 7
THE LAST TWO UPDATES IS DEDICATED TO OLUWA-LILYOMI WHO ADDED A YEAR YESTERDAY. LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITIES SIS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Good morning guys. Those two updates are the ones I was supposed to drop yesterday, but you know that moment when you have a couple of Harlequin collections in your library, two Tom Clancy's crime thrillers, A Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie book, A John Grisham book, then all you have to say is D9ty7 should go and sit down with his stories. That was what happened. I was reading those books and I was like; Dee, you be amateur among these writers. But hey! I was inspired when I finished reading The Rain Maker yesternight and I just wanna be a lawyer all over again. It is not too late, is it?
Now, we shud expect the day's update as the day drags on. No specific time, but we will surely get them. Anybody been to the other side lately? THE THOMAS. Let me work something out.

And before I go, HAPPY BORN DAY TO SLIMZJOE. One update will be dedicated to you as it is the tradition on D9ty7 threads. You too don dey grow, I remember the day you were born, Stuff46, you remember too, don't you? Lol

3 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Hope you go prepare slimjoz own
D9ty7:
--continuation--

END OF CHAPTER 7
THE LAST TWO UPDATES IS DEDICATED TO OLUWA-LILYOMI WHO ADDED A YEAR YESTERDAY. LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITIES SIS.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Those days would always be remembered, that boy pee'ed on my caftan that day
D9ty7:
[b]
And before I go, HAPPY BORN DAY TO SLIMZJOE. One update will be dedicated to you as it is the tradition on D9ty7 threads. You too don dey grow, I remember the day you were born, Stuff46, you remember too, don't you? Lol
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
stuff46:
Hope you go prepare slimjoz own
Sure na
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2015
stuff46:
Those days would always be remembered, that boy pee'ed on my caftan that day

Chai!!! Dhiz guy iyaf finish me wit style shocked
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
stuff46:
Happppy birthday

Skimpledawg prepare the table and make one of those girls here bake cake abeg. Today will be a great day. [lol, buhari returns to power]

Tnx man
Y Buhari go celebrate dsame day wit me gan?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Oga Dee, today is almost Over na

Anyways 2mao is my buffday
Happy birthday. wishing you the best
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lilyomi:
Today is my bdae!
Happy birthday, long life and prosperity
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Since it's harlequin,you are forgiven.
#harlequinrocks
I can kill to get 'em

happy betday to slimzjoe,bigger you ijn smiley
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princesssusan(f): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Happy buffday to birth day celebraters lilyomi n slimjoz more years ahead!!!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thnks u all for da bdae wishes.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lilyomi:
Thnks u all for da bdae wishes.

╋╋αややy ϐÍƦƮ╋╋ԃαƴ
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Guys, you know what? Subscription just finished and I can't even subscribe via quickteller. I will try and update later in the night(not sure tho)
And by tomorrow, I will subscribe and we can continue fully.
Its a new dawn in Nigeria, the begining of governance from a different angle(APC) regardless of the candidate I supported throughout the electioneering period(campaign & voting) Nigeria shud come first.
I wish to congratulate General Buhari, just like President Jonathan did as exactly 5:15pm this evening.
God bless Nigeria and for the first time in mt life, I am saying SAI BUHARI with all sincerity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
kitnah:
Since it's harlequin,you are forgiven.
#harlequinrocks
I can kill to get 'em

happy betday to slimzjoe,bigger you ijn smiley

Amen nd Tnx ma'am
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by winningbt: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm D9ty thanks for the updates more ink to your pen
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princesssusan(f): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
BH has won o, oops sowi i mean buhary
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
It all looks like the update thing won't work out for the night. Tomorrow unfailingly.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega just Decided to spoil 2day!! angry
My Own day!! angry

Sha, I'm waiting for the 'Change' to Come forth
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2015
why are you doing this na??

My birth month at that?

pls update asap
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
I think its high time we stopped using battery powered cellphones.
My battery is down, subscription is renewed, update is ready to be typed, but PHCN has refused to release the power they ar holding. And the chances of them restoring the light is as high as the chances of Arsenal winning the champions league.
We dey suffer in Ibadan abeg
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg pity arsenal na.
Shea de say we should'nt worry, that its a new dawn for Nigeria. Lets see Buhari will turn Naija 4years.

Btw, all GMH supporters congrats. Deserved win. Onemansquad and co.
D9ty7:
My battery is down, subscription is renewed, update is ready to be typed, but PHCN has refused to release the power they ar holding. [s]And the chances of them restoring the light is as high as the chances of Arsenal winning the champions league.[/s]

I will just keep my watching.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2015
D9ty7:
My battery is down, subscription is renewed, update is ready to be typed, but PHCN has refused to release the power they ar holding. And the chances of them restoring the light is as high as the chances of Arsenal winning the champions league.

Hahaha... Na for your side Ooo... Light dey my side!!!!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
macpetrus:

Hahaha... Na for your side Ooo... Light dey my side!!!!
same here
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Flakeey(f): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
*readingmodeactivated*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princesssusan(f): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

same here
Same here too
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by winningbt: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oga D9ty we they wait o
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kizzykeziah: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ahnahn, bro Dee, wetin Arsenal do you na, ehn? Are we as bad as our dear NEPA?smiley

You've been doing well along and though I got a little confused along the line but you cleared it up in time. Keep 'em coming and you would need to dedicate an update to me next week too o on my own 'born day' cheesy.

Btw, it's Toyota Highlander, not Nissan. smiley
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
not even an update today #crying

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (112) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.