Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,082 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (319947 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by jessyjay48(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
oga Dee ntn must happen to Tina and Chris or else u go down with 'em and tori don end bdat......

abeg doctor dey here? I gt head ache and heartbreak
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
jessyjay48:
oga Dee ntn must happen to Tina and Chris or else u go down with 'em and tori don end bdat......

take heart
nor wori Dee go soon update
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Rounakid(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jux siddon dy watch... Dee hw many days nw?
God is watchin ooo... *sniffs and kicks d nearby seat in the thread as siqn of anqer...*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by TOPRAISE19(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oga d9ty7,weldone bros
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
jessyjay48:

dip ur head insyd hot water *tank me later*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Onemansquad:

dip ur head insyd hot water *tank me later*

Mwad Man grin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by jessyjay48(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2015
All is well Dee say make I tell una make una read dis on going story b4 he come back grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/2440104/thug-life-north-true-life
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Babham(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Skibo voice"me wey jst dey enjoy am lyk fuku" ;DSkibo voice"me wey jst dey enjoy am lyk fuku"
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by ritzeluv(f): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Oga Dee wetin is go on na?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2015
since three days na.. dee i think uv lost interest in dis story.. dis is so unlike you
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Shebarh:
since three days na.. dee i think uv lost interest in dis story.. dis is so unlike you
I never lost interest. I don't loose interest in things I live for.
I live to write, writing is my life.
My absence for the past 72hrs is down to my eyes. You don't want me blind do you? Lol
Am back now, and update drops in the evening.
--concerning THE THOMAS, everything will be settled tomorrow. That's why I didn't reply your message.

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
oga Dee welcome back
pls The Thomas concluding part, how haw wit it
D9ty7:

My absence for the past 72hrs is down to my eyes. You don't want me blind do you? Lol
--concerning THE THOMAS, everything will be settled tomorrow. That's why I didn't reply your message.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kingphilip(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Onemansquad:
any other kp is a counterfeit
huh
Who I be
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
D9ty7:

wah apnd to ya eyes... r u having problems with it? so sorry bout it dear.. don't worry even tho u update next year ya faithful readers r gonna follow u... waiting for the thomas
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2015
--continuation--
Tina drove behind the Range Rover sport at a distance, while staring at her PDA and phone fotr any new development. For a moment, 'her eyes never left the rear mirror, neither did she allow the Range Rover upfront to get out of sight.
"Mark, this is a perfect way to get to Clara. The hotel ish is a ploy to get you guys out." Tina thought.
Suddenly, the Range Rover pulled into a gas station and immediately, Tina matched the break. From where she was, she could see whoever was behind the wheel wind down the glass to pay the fuel pump attendant. Even though she couldn't make out the face, she was nevertheless sure that she knew who was behind the wheel.
The Range Rover was taking 'forever' inside the gas station, but Tina did not even for a minute take her eyes off the car. A minute later, a policeman knocked on her window.
"Yes?" Tina answered angrily.
"There is a no parking sign here. Am afraid you will have to follow us to our station." The policeman said.
"Sorry for picking the wrong person. I don't have a dime to give you people." Tina replied as she brought out her badge. "Am on official duty, N.A.T.U."
"Sorry Ma." The policeman saluted.
"Its nothing." Tina smiled.
Then it hit her, she could as well use the policeman beside her as backup. Afterall, it is unusual to see a single policeman in an area as they move in pack.
"Are you on patrol?" Tina asked.
"Not really. We are done for the day, but one of our area commanders is celebrating the birth of his child in the next street."
Tina stared at the man in black with disgust.
"Hope no problem?"
"You see that Range Rover?" Tina asked poniting to the car which still hasn't moved. "There is a connection between the owner and Lovato armies."
Tina could feel the man stiffen at the mention of Lovato.
"The owner has been on our wanted list for a while now. Seeing the car now is a perfect opportunity to nab the owner, but I need a standby backup team."
The man stared into space for half a minute. And when Tina wanted to slap him out of his reverie, he blurted. "And my wife gave birth to a set of twins last month."
Tina at once knew the man indirectly said he can't be on her team. "Fine. My backup should be here soon." she said with a forced smile and just then, the Range Rover moved.
Tina ignited the car engine in readiness to move as soon as the car joins the main road.
"Am sorry, I wish I could help." He pleaded.
"Oh! Its nothing. I should move now." Tina replied.
"Or, anything for the boys?"
Tina knew he was asking for a token which would be spent on drinks or in a brothel.
"Its month end oga. Alert go soon sound." She replied with a win before driving off, leaving the officer stranded.
"The police force need a reform." Tina thought. "Bunch of non-committed officers who find solace in pleasurable than in the service to their fatherland."
----------
Working as a freelance is something Tee-A enjoyed doing. Over the years, he had worked for a number of people who paid him. He called it a one time thing, after which he would never answer his employer's call or run into them. I the last three years, he had lived in three different states and his longest stay so far has been his present stay in Lagos. And his one time thing hasn't worked for him. Working with Andrew, a boss in the ministry of defence gives him power, information and connection, and working part time with Danny Lovato gives him protection and money.
Just as he has done in the last sixteen months, he has been hired to finish one of the dirty jobs meant for a millitary boss, General John Paul. From what he had heard concerning the man, he expected a no nonsense man, but he was dissappointed when he heard the anxiety in the General's voice. But who won't fear when the brutal Danny Lovato is involved?
His job today was quite a simple one, as he had been instructed to kill a certain female intelligent agent, Christina James.
"I wonder what a woman is doing in such a job." Was what came to his mind the moment he was contacted by Andrew.
He knew this would be another easy job for him considering the fact that his target is a woman, but on the other hand, for a woman to be highly placed in an agency such as N.A.T.U, and for her to be highly soughted after by Danny Lovato and Andrew, he was convinced that Christina James must be one hell of a woman.
"Come on baby." He shouted as he pulled the car hand break in the middle of the deserted road.
-------
Tina sped on behind the Range Rover with one sole aim, which was to get whoever was behind the wheel when suddenly the Range Rover came to an abrupt halt miles away. She quickly hit the breaks and removed her 9mm revolver from the car safe while she waited expectantly for the occupant of the car's next line of action.

--tbc--

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2015
--continuation--
Mayor sat in the banking hall looking around for any familiar face or anybody looking with suspicion.
Since he recieved a call from Clara, he instantly knew someone was after him. He knew the call frequency was tampered on, but he couldn't affirm his claims because he wasn't sure. As a seasoned gunman and assasin, he knew it was only a matter of time before he was arrested, even though he knew it was impossible. He could vivdly remember when he started out as an assasin, how the law enforcement agencies had problem arresting or tracking criminals due to the lack of technology. Then, the only way criminals were tracked was paying spies to monitor every public gathering, main roads to mention a few. The spy in turn alerts any police patrol team around and the police in turn tails the criminal to his final destination. But with the level at which technology has advanced, a police team get report after a different team from miles away must have with the help of a tracking device gotten the standpoint of the criminals.
The present day armed robbers and other form of crime perpetrators have over the years gone through the same technology advancement, as is the case with the anti crime agencies. They have learnt the act of reading maps before embarking on any mission. They try to see how densely populated an area is in terms of security presence and the emergency escape routes in case the tides changes.
Mayor sat in the banking hall hoping for a miracle. As it has became obvious that his presence has been felt. He could see the bank security men standing in two discussing. He knew it was only in a matter of time before he was approached and asked to follow them for questioning. But before then, he knew it would take both the police and the security men half an hour to achieve.
"At least, no one knows I am the one who spoke with Clara. All they can say is, whoever spoke with Clara is in this banking hall." He thought.
Just then, a former state commissioner for Environment walked descended the stairs from the Managing Director's office.
"The next person on the queue is asked to come in." The former commissioner said.
"Okay sir." Mayor said as he stood up to go and see the Director.
"Mayor?" The commissioner called.
Mayor turned to face the elderly man.
"You know me?" Mayor asked.
"Who doesn't?" The politician asked.
"Am glad you do." Mayor smiled.
"You see, I have been meaning to see you. There is a contract regarding my 2015 political ambition. But I don't have your contacts."
Mayor looked at the bank customers seated beside him as the stared at the politician expectantly. He gave the elderly man a burning look.
"Lets talk about it in my car." The ex commissioner said.
"Good then." Mayor stood up and followed the politician.
"Thank you for banking with us." The security men saluted the old man.
"Thank you too. I will find something for you on my next visit."
"Bye sir." They saluted Mayor.
"Yeah!" Mayor muttered through gritted teeth.
Once they were out of the security door, he felt cool breeze blow on him. "Perfect escape." He thought.
The ex commissioner led him to a black Mercedez Banz G-wagon and hopped in.
Mayor identifying the disadvantages of sitting to talk with the politician quickly thought of a way to get himself out of the bank premises. He knew it was only a matter of time before the police arrived and it could be dangerous.
"You know what sir? Let me give you my number, you can call me some other time, today is not just there for me." He said.
The ex commissioner gave a phonebook to Mayor who quickly wrote down his number and made to alight.
"I will give you a call."
"I'll be expecting your call." Mayor got down from the car and made for his own.
--------
Now safely out of the bank road, Mayor brought out his phone after a he had given his association with Clara a thorough thought. Even though they were once lovers thanks to how they met at Christopher's tenth birthday, but as it stands, they are nothing but accomplices.
Regardless of Mayor seeking sexual pleasures from other women, Clara herself was a regular 'bed warmer' for her bosses back then. Their insatiable appetite for sex led to their breakup, and since then they have remained friends with benefit. While Clara visits once in a while to spend the night with Mayor and subsequently provide some warmth for his body, Mayor on the other hand gets Clara out of every possible danger.
"Today would be an exception." He thought as he scrolled through his contacts. "The other day I lost my man trying, today I almost got arrested, just because I am trying to help you. Am done." He thought.
"Hello Mayor." A deep voice came on.
"ABD, turn back." Mayor said.
"Why boss? I thought Clara needs our help."
"When I say turn back, comply." Mayor replied.
"Right away boss."

--tbc--

4 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by saaedlee: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks for this update, you rock!

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks guys for your patience.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2015
D9ty7:
Thanks guys for your patience.
ya welcome dear.. oya tell us when is our next update angry
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Tuprety(f): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks so much for this wonderful update...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Shebarh:
ya welcome dear.. oya tell us when is our next update angry
I will go into typing before today runs out. If I don't drop one update before 9pm, it means I will drop two or more before 8am tomorrow.
Tuprety:
Thanks so much for this wonderful update...
Thank you too for sticking with me. And sorry I couldn't welcome you when you caught up with the story.
You are always welcomed anytime.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by moseph(f): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks for the update.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Our Man is Back.... Skimpledawg Onemansquad Come And Greet Durudola
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Coolboi05(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
huh...atlast i'm here.
joined vry late..A wonderful piece
More ink to ur pen sir
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Sori Clara ur end has come
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Whew! Mayor jus dey enjoy Clara but wants no risk. Looks luke he resembles skimpledawg.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lilyomi:
Whew! Mayor jus dey enjoy Clara but wants no risk. Looks luke he resembles skimpledawg.
Jeez... Bae, no bi mayor fault na..!! From d story, they broke up long time ago buh Clara keeps coming bk for more.... Maybe Mayor is just too damn 'good' in dat tin grin...

#TeamMayorKeepKnackingClaraAkpako.....

Slimzjoe, ai ce u broda mi...... Oga D9ty7, tanx for d updates.... We ya pipo rily appreciate
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Interesting comeback update
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Ziziola: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thank God Clara would soon get caught. I pray Tina would be able to handle this perfectly.... Wait a minute, is Mayor also working for Lovato?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2015
oga dee we need our own cow(update) ooo grin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by blackmarya(f): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
oga Dee m waiting for my Ram oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (112) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.