Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,583 members, 7,975,287 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? (2270 Views)

Negative Campaigning In Nigeria. / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno / Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
In your tiny fragile heart you're feeling like a star now abi? grin
i am on top of the world bro...i fly like a sparrow and attack like an eagle baby!!
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
i am on top of the world bro...i fly like a sparrow and attack like an eagle baby!!
Yeah, in that your dungeon you call house. grin
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, in that your dungeon you call house. grin
it is spelt m.a.n.s.i.o.n
Correct ur typo
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
it is spelt m.a.n.s.i.o.n
Correct ur typo
In your dreams . cheesy
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
In your dreams . cheesy
oya bros abeg use style comot that curse wey u send to my account
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
oya bros abeg use style comot that curse wey u send to my account
I don't normally give audience to church rats like you but I responded to just one of your post where you quoted me and all you did was to use that your leprosy infested hands to type trash abusing your entire generation even the ones unborn.

If you take it as a curse ,let it remain permanent in your life .
oya shout amen. angry
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't normally give audience to church rats like you but I responded to just one of your post where you quoted me and all you did was to use that your leprosy infested hands to type trash abusing your entire generation even the ones unborn.

If you take it as a curse ,let it remain permanent in your life .
oya shout amen. angry
hian!!! U sure say dis one na normal human being?

Guy...u need deliverance
Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Truckpusher(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
hian!!! U sure say dis one na normal human being?

Guy...u need deliverance
Like that ho that gave birth to your miserable self?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Like that ho that gave birth to your miserable self?
if u r mad and don't wish to do well in life...mention/quote me again

1 Like

Re: Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
if u r mad and don't wish to do well in life...mention/quote me again
y

Na wa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most 'famous' Alumni Of The University Of Ibadan (photo) / See The Salaries And Allowances Of National Assembly Members / President Buhari Achievements So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.