Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,077 members, 7,916,138 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Apc Have Opened My Eyes For Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Have Opened My Eyes For Pdp (592 Views)

Check This And Tell Me If Buhari & APC Have Not Done Well / Rivers Rerun: Buhari, APC Have Killed Free, Fair And Credible Elections -fayose / APC Have Destroyed Our Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Have Opened My Eyes For Pdp by john124(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
With the recent developments in the polity I've noticed an Iincreased intelligence of the people as fayose comes in to play and open our eyes to the lies of APC and their propaganda
So indirectly the APC is working for the PDP what do you think?
APC is a name of a heavy artillery weapon of mass destruction (WMD) to kill their fellow APC (BH)
Sorry o this is just my opinion don't send bomb letter

What say you?

1 Like

Re: Apc Have Opened My Eyes For Pdp by lirusehn(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

the only thing ave got to write is GEJ TILL 2019.

JIMI AGBAJE TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Apc Have Opened My Eyes For Pdp by AmucheJane(f): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Apc Have Opened My Eyes For Pdp by coollaw: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Correct[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Apc Have Opened My Eyes For Pdp by goldman777: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
john124:
With the recent developments in the polity I've noticed an Iincreased intelligence of the people as fayose comes in to play and open our eyes to the lies of APC and their propaganda
So indirectly the APC is working for the PDP what do you think?
APC is a name of a heavy artillery weapon of mass destruction (WMD) to kill their fellow APC (BH)
Sorry o this is just my opinion don't send bomb letter

What say you?

u need a phychiatrist u have personal problems

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of GEJ Visiting Troops in Mubi And Baga in Military Uniform / Africa And The Inferiority Complex / Boko Haram Don't Want Peace – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.