Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend (35260 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji shares NO-MAKE UP Pic, Blasted By Some Fans (PHOTOS) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Last time I checked, Genevieve also has a daughter

Mind you the fact that you have children doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of yourself

Isn't Omotola married with kids?

They keeping fit cause they are in the public's eye,an average Nigerian woman cares less of her body when they start dropping babies,of which i think you won't be an exemption.

And please don't bother quoting me saying "SMH....You think every woman is the same that cares less of her body...i have been a regular visitor of the gym since my teenage years"

I know your type and what type of body fat you would accumulate in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by ireneidiva(f): 3:25am On Feb 26, 2015
icebebe:
bless u

U fink if she has a husband to takecare of,a home to run,kids to cater,families are dere too and her job too
she'd av time to still hit d gym at anytime of her will? Story...
Omotola nko? Abeg. If you respect your bodyz, you will find time to work out.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by ireneidiva(f): 3:32am On Feb 26, 2015
mekybabe1:
My dear, everyone has a different body structure. Everyone can't be same size. There's nothing wrong in being full figured. Some men love their gals that way. Omotola cannot be referred to as slim. She's moderate and rbr that she started bearing kids in her teenage yrs plus the star stuff. Annie Idibia to me is naturally slim. Kaffy? The babe is a professional dancer. Where will fat come from? Aside all these, it cost a lot of money to look great. If we ask una for money now, e go be quarell like the topic that caused wahala 2 days ago on this forum: why men leave their responsibilities to women once they know she has money.
So you must wait for them to give you money before you look great. Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 26, 2015
The two of una dey kampe ... but the person wey topic your situation is a .........................................
any nice person can fill in the gap ... thanks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by adabeke12(f): 3:57am On Feb 26, 2015
icebebe:
bless u

U fink if she has a husband to takecare of,a home to run,kids to cater,families are dere too and her job too

Hunny we all have a choice to make in life. Those who chose to have a family made their choice.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by adabeke12(f): 4:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Coldfeet:
Excuse you!!! What's that suppose to mean? Genny didn't put that pix up for you guys to diss her bestie! Moreover in the last years has Genny giving birth? do you know how many kids this lady might now have? Not every man wants his woman thin plus any other factor could have been responsible for her change in size! You noticed her size because she's standing with a slimmer person pair her with someone like Eniola or Ada ameh lets see if anyone will tag her as akpa akpu like you so disgustinly attributed to this beautiful lady.

To Genny am happy you still stayed TRUE to your bestie you didn't allow status change your attitude towards a friend of over a decade! Love you much more #hugsnkisses#

Vicky your are beautiful! a happy birthday to you.

what if the lady does not have kids and she is just FAT? You do know there are plenty ladies like that right?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by haulagehandlers(m): 5:08am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
This is why I love Genevieve.
After 17years she has succeeded in maintaining her body shape and general physique.
Unlike her friend who has become what Igbos will call "akpa akpu"

Its evident in the photo.
Genevieve even looks more slimmer and prettier than she was back then

Before people will criticize me for my comment on the friend, please note that the fact that you are married with kids, doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of yourself

I have seen women who are married with kids but still maintain their body fitness
An example of such women is Omotola Jalende.

By the way, happy birthday to her friend smiley
jalende ko Obalende ni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by AdeniyiA(m): 5:19am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
After 17years she has succeeded in maintaining her body shape and general physique.

Before people will criticize me for my comment on the friend, please note that the fact that you are married with kids, doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of yourself

I have seen women who are married with kids but still maintain their body fitness
An example of such women is Omotola Jalende

I'm sorry lady, I think your comment is shortsighted, you failed to consider other factors like genes nd pregnancy hormones...
why can't we wait for Genny to get marry nd have kids ....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by tayolove12(m): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Anyboday with this girl number make e yawn me abeg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by enkoby: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2015
icebebe:
bless u

my dear, i ve got 2 kids to cater for,, a home to run, a job in this hectic lagos city and husband to take care of. With all of these responsibilities, i still make out time to exercise for 1 hour everyday!

Getting fat after childbirth is inevitable, but remaining fat afterwards is a choice!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Charbless(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2015
But Vicky is now Married ooh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Godmother(f): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
I'm loving this Genny's gown
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by sunnyprof: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Why do you Think a woman when fat is not fit? what is meaning of fitness? A skinny woman is just skinny, she may have health problems that sucks her dry.

A woman that could be very healthy and still be smart. Its anybody's own physique. And funningly, in Africa it is believed that a skinny woman has problems troubling her. She cannot afford not to grow up and wide when her mind is at rest, she eats well, bore children and enjoys good rest.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by VickyRotex(f): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Friends that sticks together, dies together smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by yhusiee(f): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Yhusiee grin
JOKER
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Dewze(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerians left out the essence of message on this thread to talk crap about weight and fat.

N.B. #teamOroboLover.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by alberto2k(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2015
yhusiee:

JOKER
Agreed cool

You expect me to crush on someone i've barely seen a pic of her ni? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by psycologist: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2015
u all tink its easy like dat to lose weight.im on d chubby side too nd i almost fainted while doing pushups today

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by VellyG(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2015
icebebe:
bless u

U fink if she has a husband to takecare of,a home to run,kids to cater fr(wuld she ave d time to wakeup early to jog instead of preparing d kids fr sch?),families are dere too and her job too
And spare dis omotola n d rest story,dose are celebs dat live in d media day n night,of course dey give in all deir time bcs dey knw we are all watching ,dey take extra time to takecare of deir body to avoid critics frm d masses(and who cares wat d masses fink if ma husband is comfortable wit ma figure?),no b celeb buy shoe of 240,000naira? Jus to make news! Can a non celeb dt has responsibilities do dat ? Unless he/she has more dan anof
Besides I like chubby mums like ma mum na grin.
That's no excuse ma'am. It pays for women to trim their weigh after birth. Make urself more appealing to ur hubby and he Wud never have any reason to admire a lady outside his marriage. Our mama and grand mama them Had their way with it bcoz marriage den was for better for worse. Not now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by obi123: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

HOW SHALLOW IS YOUR COMMENT?

there are various factors affecting the physique of a woman, stress, lack of sleep, her job , genes, disease,yes some women are suffering frm PCOS and they dont even know it, so no matter how much exercise they do , they will just keep gaining weight, also did you know that weight gain is a common side effect of many common drugs,the steroids in medication for arthritis, eczema and asthma can cause weight gain ,even contraception (if you are on this long term you will put on weight and find it difficult to shift) and of course lifestyle habits -inactivity and over eating etc

but i'm sure u dont know the lady in question, dont assume its child birth ,over eating and lack of exercise that caused her to gain weight in 17yrs for goodness sake. 17years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cut her some slack

for your information Omotola is overweight , just because she looks good in clothes doesn't make her fit, i'm sure if she checked her BMI she will realize that she is well above what her normal healthy weight should be.

and yes Genevieve still looks good , for whatever reason she actually does

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Neplusultra(f): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
whirlwind7:
Before you guys criticize her now chubby friend, you should know that someone like Genevieve, who is always on the spotlight, would be more pressured to maintain her physique.
Won't be fair to compare her with the other lady who doesn't have to make appearances for TVs and movies.
Though Genny had a child many years ago, she's had more than enough time to burn off baby fat, compared with her friend who (not so sure about this) would have had multiple childbirths, and more recently too, than our...em...em...Nigeria's Julia Roberts cheesy
U talking some sense
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Coldfeet(f): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
adabeke12:

what if the lady does not have kids and she is just FAT? You do know there are plenty ladies like that right?
Since when has being fat become a crime? And you do know that there are plenty ladies who like a bit more flesh on them right?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by ekmaxop: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
icebebe:
bless u

U fink if she has a husband to takecare of,a home to run,kids to cater fr(wuld she ave d time to wakeup early to jog instead of preparing d kids fr sch?),families are dere too and her job too
And spare dis omotola n d rest story,dose are celebs dat live in d media day n night,of course dey give in all deir time bcs dey knw we are all watching ,dey take extra time to takecare of deir body to avoid critics frm d masses(and who cares wat d masses fink if ma husband is comfortable wit ma figure?),no b celeb buy shoe of 240,000naira? Jus to make news! Can a non celeb dt has responsibilities do dat ? Unless he/she has more dan anof
Besides I like chubby mums like ma mum na grin.
I don talk my own oooooo
You get fat, I send you back to your mother
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by obstead200(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

@missjenna, I notice that ur profile pic speaks in direct contrast to ur comments above.

I wonder if ur actual picture will support ur comment. can u upload it?

by the way, team slimfit girls for me........................... although that is only on paper. in reality, I can make do with plumpy (but not fat) girls. my wife is plumpy after child birth.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Babe2sure(f): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trending:
is she married,I mean d friend??

Yeah, I remember she had her baby on her wedding day. cheesy
She is a celebrity in her own right. Married into the popular Sogunro family. Her hubby is Chris Sogunro.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Okwori12(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Changes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by boma95(f): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Females talking females down since 1900
Was that the essence of the post?
Does calling her akpu or wahever make u feel more beautiful.....I bet she doesn't know u exist nd here u are hating......#just saying

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by icebebe(f): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
ekmaxop:

I don talk my own oooooo
You get fat, I send you back to your mother
grin grin grin grin grin grin love go don cover ur eyes dt time jare
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Okwori12(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Get your Bulksms service at affordable rates with www.cbnsms.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] / Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] / Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.