Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,270 members, 7,940,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Missing $20bn: Okonjo-iweala Gets One Week Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20bn: Okonjo-iweala Gets One Week Ultimatum (449 Views)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari / Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing $20bn: Okonjo-iweala Gets One Week Ultimatum by ParrotsVilla: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
By Emma Ovukporie & Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA – Miffed by the uncounted $20 billion, the House of Representatives has Wednesday issued a one week ultimatum to the Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the economy Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to submit the report of the forensic audit.
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA
The mandate followed a resolution, passed last week by the House at plenary which directed its Committee on Public Accounts, otherwise called PAC, to investigate the matter.
Chairman of the committee, Hon. Solomon Adeola Olamilekan (APC, Lagos) while briefing Journalists on the matter stated that the report “must include the Initial Draft Report, the Executive Summary and ... read more http://parrotsvilla..com/2015/02/missing-20bn-okonjo-iweala-gets-one.html

Re: Missing $20bn: Okonjo-iweala Gets One Week Ultimatum by Elslim: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
chop and klean mouth madam. tuale for u oh

(1) (Reply)

My Country Vs Myself / #ekitigate: Obanikoro’s Confirmation Hearing Stalled At Senate-saharareporters / Question For Pro-gej And Tanists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.