Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,807 members, 7,898,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp (2019 Views)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. / I Have Black Spots On My Face, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by terrificjoe(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2015
HELP!!! I have suffered a burn on my face for more than a year nw due to d cream i was using n also d 3weeks i spent in d bush feedin on dirty water wit out food wen i escaped from d mubi attack made d matter worse... Pls i need hlp
Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by Gboliwe: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2015
terrificjoe:
HELP!!! I have suffered a burn on my face for more than a year nw due to d cream i was using n also d 3weeks i spent in d bush feedin on dirty water wit out food wen i escaped from d mubi attack made d matter worse... Pls i need hlp

Thank God for your life and the protection.
What kind of help do you need?
Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by terrificjoe(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2015
I need sometin to use dat will heal d burnt part of my face... Cuz i nw carry a 2 colour face.

Tnks Gboliwe for ur concern
Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by GboyegaD(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Try to visit a dermatologist.

2 Likes

Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by Redoil: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2015
terrificjoe:
I need sometin to use dat will heal d burnt part of my face... Cuz i nw carry a 2 colour face.

maybe that was the original colour of ur face. At least you have ur life intact.
Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Lets see pictures so we can know what we will be helping on

4 Likes

Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by jerflakes(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
terrificjoe:

Hehehe grin

2face idibia.

grin
Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by Gboliwe: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
GboyegaD:
Try to visit a dermatologist.

Take this advice!

1 Like

Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by Gboliwe: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
jerflakes:

Hehehe grin

2face idibia.

grin

Bad you! cheesy
Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by jerflakes(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Bad you! cheesy

grin
grin. grin
Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by jerflakes(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
terrificjoe:

Na you cause am.

Why you go dey rub bleaching cream and drinking dirty water at the same time when you were living inside the bush after running away from bokoharam?

So you no just fit drink dirty water only?

Your addiction to bleaching cream is fascinating.

Well, firstly, you need to start a strict facial exfoliation.

Also try and apply steam at least 3 times daily (heat up a damp towel and leave it on your face till it cools).
Re: Dark Skin: My Face Was Burnt By D Cream I Was Using... Pls I Need Hlp by terrificjoe(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Flakes no b say i wnt bleach o na d sun for dere no dey frndly @ all... Couple wit i did nt take my bath @ all wen i was in d bush... I was using skin light wen i notice d burn n i told a frnd about it which he recomend funbat A for me to use n dat has been d begining of d burn spread on my face.

(1) (Reply)

What Have I Done?? / Stylish Collections Of Women's Classic Dresses 2018/ Elegant Collection Of Dress / See The Ugliest People In The World Right Now 2017 Number 3 Will Make You Laugh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.