Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? (1617 Views)

NEW MUSIC! Terry G Ft Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown – Knack Am / Hot Unical Babe Dancing To Terry G's Free Madness Due To ASUU Strike [video] / terry and vexxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by Seun(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2005
Hello,

What do you think I should do about the nddy/terry menace? I have banned him so many times that I'm tired of doing so, yet he doesn't stop fighting and the rest of you keep fighting him instead of reporting him according to the rules!

Seun.
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by hotangel2(f): 1:51am On Oct 08, 2005
I think u should have a way of detecting if Nddy is Terry. You are the admin and there's a way admins know if two screen-names are being used by one member.

If after your "investigation", u find out nddy is terry(of which i know is true), i must say you ban terry and leave nddy. But if after the "investigation", u find out they are two different people, I must say... just leave them alone. You can't ban them. It's actually fun with them sometimes. It's just that Nddy(or terry, OR both of them), don't know when it's time to STOP! He/they just keep going on and off with Whack curse words. A place cant just be with good people, some people just have to be stupid and annoying (we all get annoying at some point... but, hmm not as much as Nddy, Terry, or NdTerry does). I actually enjoy Their/His Company.

I will suggest you find this out, and whatever your result is.. you know wat to do (u r smart.. i guess wink).
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by layi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2005
Ban his IP permanently.

This though wont solve the problem once 'n for all because such is life. ..there are bound to be people like that but at least it wont reduce the chaos on the forum.
The guy hardly goes along with anyone. Even if we all decide to ignore the teddy (terry+nddy), his unguided rants could deter prospective members. I'm sure u are aware that there are lots of people who just read the threads but are not yet members. We need mind edifyin posts not fights. Check through the threads. if ther's any fight, teddy is involved. Guyz had to revolt because he doesnt listen to correction. He's a problem that has to be solved fast.

I commend your efforts. Nairaland shall blossom and become an internet force to reckon soon with in Jesus.
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by adesodgi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2005
i have a way2find out if nddy is terry,or is vise versa.its just a matter of time.
and if terry is nddy bann am jo,how you b playing two @a time,tryin to be smart?? angry
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by nddy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2005
hahahahahahahahaha

Admin its left for you, hahahahaha This is funny, i think you could do what you like, i dont think i care, As for people trying to know if i and Terry are the same , i prolly reserve my comments. Haahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hhahahhahahahahhahaha. This is so funny, hhahahahaahahahaah dont make me laugh.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by nddy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2005
i was thinking this thread was going to filled up with posts
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by uchetobi(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2005
its not contestable they are the same person. why have they never been online together? ANYWAYS I WOULD HAVE SAID BAN HIM BUT ON SECOND THOUHT LEAVE HIM. THE KID NEEDS TO LEARN MANNERS. MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE RIGHT PLACE for him to.Its unfortunate he is giving the forum a bad image.
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by nddy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2005
stupidly stupid
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by uchetobi(f): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2005
Yeah right!!!! who do you think you are fooling . the question should be will you be online
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by uchetobi(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2005
Besides why should he/you like it when people always complain about you. must be lonely and cold being Teddy.
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by hotangel2(f): 5:47am On Oct 11, 2005
Daing.. Lizzy is speechless. Sha leave the boy alone. Let him do his thang (stupid or not stupid). cool
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by chairman: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2005
Nddy/Terry, a waste of time. Please Ignore.
Daft!~ (NdTr)
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by nddy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2005
uchetobi:

Besides why should he/you like it when people always complain about you. must be lonely and cold being Teddy.

how old are you?
Re: What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem? by Seun(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2005
Greatpeter from the conflict resolution team seems to have dealt with the issue. Members of the conflict resolution team (Greatpeter, Vexxy) deserve a lot of credit for all the conflicts they have resolved since the team was formed - some to my knowledge and others that I'm not even aware of!

(1)

Facts About South Africa That Makes It Special / Striking UCH Doctors Eject Patients / Nbc Coca-cola Finally Launches 60cl Pet Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.