Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Interview @ Chatham House Is Now Live - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Interview @ Chatham House Is Now Live (2225 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Interview @ Chatham House Is Now Live by oluspencer(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
BlackPeni5:

You can only elaborate on issues which you have knowledge about. When you are clueless or crammed the response, you keep it simple.

And his opponent kept nailing and dancing to the beat of his enemy because his trying to explain on what he knows nothing about..... tell jona to learn before he teach
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Interview @ Chatham House Is Now Live by oluspencer(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
BlackPeni5:

You can only elaborate on issues which you have knowledge about. When you are clueless or crammed the response, you keep it simple.

while his opponent enjoys dancing to the beat of the opponent. By elaborating what he knows nothing about. Someone should tell jona to learn before he teach
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Interview @ Chatham House Is Now Live by shiningshina(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vicotex:
i ain't suffering.
My phone can't stream live but i can interact with you online.

Go and check the meaning of suffering, abeg

You surely are suffering.

The fact that you don't know of your suffering shows how bad governance by GEJ has damaged your reasoning faculty also.

Eeyaaa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Did GEJ Wait For Election Period To Mount An Offensive Against Boko Boys / Update On Ekiti House Of Assembly Election? / Friends Deserted Me – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.