Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Diploma For Direct Entry Into Obafemi Awolowo University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diploma For Direct Entry Into Obafemi Awolowo University (12404 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Into University Of Ilorin(ilorin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diploma For Direct Entry Into Obafemi Awolowo University by Ariscopy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2009
The Obafemi Awolowo University's Centre for Distance Learning and Department of Physical and Health Education(PHE) run a two-year diploma in Physical and Health Education programme. Holders of the Diploma Certificate are admitted into 200 level of the four year Physical and Health Education degree programme; application process for the current session is strictly online. 
Interested individuals are to pay appplication fee of seven thousand five hundred naira (N7,500:00) to Obafemi Awolowo University Centre for Distance Learning Account in any Stanbic-IBTC bank and complete the online registration at http//:www.oaudistancelearning.org
Examination and Interview for the second batch of the current session come up on January 29, 2009.
Further information can be obtained from Dr Allah 08035602629 and Mr Ariyo 08076055796
Re: Diploma For Direct Entry Into Obafemi Awolowo University by pharmacy1: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
is there diploma for pharmacy and educational courses in o.a.u
Re: Diploma For Direct Entry Into Obafemi Awolowo University by mrgeorgr8: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2011
If you have been writng jamb/post umes, but have found admission extremely difficult, due to unknown factors, OR, if you had less than 200 in the just concluded UTME, and still wish to apply for your dream school, then i urge you to read this post with keen interest, inorder to grasp the message, am trying to pass across. Even for those who scored above 200 in the just concluded UTME, this is also a means to increase your chances of admission.
Now i know you might be wondering where am heading to. it is rather simple and clear. the best alternative for jamb, is IJMB.
1. What is IJMB?
Ans. interim joint matriculation board

2. It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level direct, into any school of your choice

3.This programme, is available for ALL(arts, science, commercial, sos sci etc)

4.the programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres here in ILORIN KWARA STATE

5.Upon succesful completion of the programme, you can buy direct entry forms and apply for any school of your choice. (Note that, you no longer writes any post ume and can apply for as many schools, provided you can buy the Direcr entry forms you need)

6.During the programme you will be taught extensively, but only three subjects. for example, if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then your subjests combination is BIOLOGY , CHEMISTRY/ PHYSICS.

7.The final result is calculated in points. the higher the points, the better for you, that is:
A B C D E F
5 4 3 2 1 0

8.Now, if a student going for medicine gets A in biology, B in physics. C in chemistry then his aggregates becomes 12 POINTS

9.LECTURES FOR THE PROGRAMME IS SOON TO COMMENCED

10. THE PROGRAMME IS USALLY NINE MONTHS

11. YOU ARE ADVISED TO APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, TO SAVE YOUR SELF STRESS.

12THE SCHOOL FEES IS VERY CHEAP AND CONTAINS ALL YOU WILL NEED FOR THE EXAMS, LECTURES, PRACTICALS ETC

13.FEES ARE PAYABLE TWICE BUT AT MINIMUM OF 70% FOR A START.

14.IT WILL BE CONVENIENT FOR YOU IF YOU LIVE CLOSE TO KWARA STATE, NEVERTHELESS EVERY ONE ARE INVITED.

FOR MORE INFO, CALL:
BBRAVE35@YAHOO.COM.

NOTE THAT: Hostel facilities are available, but nevertheless OPTIONAL

Re: Diploma For Direct Entry Into Obafemi Awolowo University by phymmo1: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
pls i will like 2 apply for the program nd d problem is i have E8 in my english o'LEVEL result pls dis is my phone no,so dat when i call u ,u will b able 2 knw why i called
Re: Diploma For Direct Entry Into Obafemi Awolowo University by supplatino(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2014
morning, please info about Direct Entry form

(1) (Reply)

We Can Go On Strike Anytime ― ASUU / Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl / Only 17 Students Passed Waec, Neco In Gombe - Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.