Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am Fit, Healthy And Well To Lead Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Fit, Healthy And Well To Lead Nigeria. (427 Views)

I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari / Buhari Says ‘I Am Fit’, Challenges Reporter To A Wrestling Competition / I Am Fit, Healthy And Well To Lead Nigeria—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fit, Healthy And Well To Lead Nigeria. by festusfeezy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
By Abiodun Alade, @biodunpen The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has stated that he is fit, healthy and well to lead Nigeria if elected on March 28. Buhari made the disclosure during his appearance at the Chatham House, London. The former Head of State who stood for more
than one hour to address the audience and answer questions, also said that he takes full responsibility for whatever happened under his watch as a military dictator in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985. Here are some of the words of Buhari culled from the official Twitter handle of Chatham House, Africa, @ChathamHouse National Assembly members will remain relevant in their constituencies, so I do not want to touch salaries now!: @ThisIsBuhari #CHAfrica
Change is coming democratically for Africa. Multi party democracy is the best form of government: Gen. #Buhari #CHAfrica
#Buhari on his age: I have been declared fit @ThisIsBuhari #CHAfrica

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/i-am-fit-healthy-and-well-to-lead-nigeria-buhari/
Re: I Am Fit, Healthy And Well To Lead Nigeria. by dealslip(f): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good to know GMB is healthy and fit. Let us not wish anyone dead or sick. Nigeria's priority is the sweeping away of corruption regardless of whose ox will be gored. If you eventually get there please sweep Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Mbadinju and every looter who moved from PDP to APC. They have been a part of Nigerias problem and I cannot say if they have repented. The current looting and land grabbing in posh areas along the Lekki Epe corridor has not indicated any change. The implication of not doing this will be your government replicating the deeds of PDP and you would lose your credibility and may be seen as a hypocrite. The corruption perpetrated by all Nigerians home and abroad has been laid at GEJ's doorstep. Expect your fair share of criticism and take it in strides like GEJ. I am indifferent as to who eventually gets there but I want a real change not for my sake but the future generation. Let every Nigerian also propse in his heart to shun corruption
Re: I Am Fit, Healthy And Well To Lead Nigeria. by TI1919(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
We know you are but ruling this nation come back for that in 2019

(1) (Reply)

Gen [rtd.] Buhari - Chatham House, UK Speech Video / Students Flee Kaduna College Over Deadly Clash Between Civilians And Soldiers / Fayose’s Recklessness Is Fast Approaching That Of A Suicide Bomber!, By Ogaga If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.