Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,892 members, 7,949,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. (2099 Views)

Have You Received Your National Identity Card? / National Identity Number Mandatory From September / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
alolatee:
Who says Nairaland is not becoming global?
Check out how BBC(british broadcasting corporation) quoted Nairaland on an article titled; The Card Aiming To End Nigerian Fraud by Tom Jackson.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31438226

Here is an excerpt from the write-up.....

It will be nice if Nairaland some day will be bought by say Apple or Microsoft to be a multi-faceted forum having global audience and source of news, entertainment and feedback for the society.What do Nairalanders think?
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
tempem:
This will make Front Page.

Be careful on how you express your thoughts here.

I tell you.Hardly can a day pass except i do not have Megabyte without me visiting.
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=31111699]
Nairaland going places
Adding value to knowledge..........

Joining thought and reasoning with divergence views for a common goal
To educate and pass information[/quote

sure.Perhaps that is what made our neighbours Ghana launched their own web; Ghanaweb.
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
madridguy:
Proudly Nairalander

Me too.Am proud of this community
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
bastien:
E no matter how I express my thought here

Freedom of Life grin

Buhari is Boko
Tinubu is Haram
Jonathan is Goodluck

Na you get your mouth o.After they bug your phone and computer system, no say i no tell you o.
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
dayjee:
Nairaland is a very cool site....and it keeps u informed about everything going on around u....Dats why it's going places...THUMBS UP TO THE OWNER.

I tell you Mr Seun is visionary.As am writing though, something struck me, can we have another Forum compete side by side with Nairaland? Maybe you will avail us with such opportunity.Apologies to Mr Seun though.Mr Seun, what do you think?
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
For goodness sake NL is about 10 years(2005) and Facebook is 11 (2004) Twitter 9 (2006)

I'll celebrate when Nikki Minaj registers here and sends me a PM!!

Meanwhile congrats to me because I made the quoted comment

Yungwizzzy always make sense!!! grin

Oga Seun must answer me.Can you afford to see another forum compete with Nairaland.Sure not a bad idea!
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
it's termed mediocrity and colonial mentality to be happy when nairaland is quoted on one western newspaper.
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
sameer1212:
Wow! Happy for that guy call Seun.

Yea.The moral of the story is that we must be creative and innovative as well.Am sure Oga Seun has a lot to offer his friends on this forum as per advice on what took him to rise to this trajectory of accomplishment
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=Vision4God post=31113686]Seun ur handwork is speaking[/quote

You are right.God bless us as well
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
cooljude:
Nairaland is a very broad site where everything can be deliberated, i fear if some certain person wins the next election and decides to gag press freedom.

No one should take us backward, Gej or Gmb.Nigerian interest and people is above all parochal interest
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Idiataqueen:
We don know

SEEN....as our teachers used to write on our notes when they are tired marking
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by alolatee(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
sankky:
I am not perplexed. NL is a very balanced site ala their moderators.
I hope NL becomes as popular in UK as Labour Party is now in Abia

Abians have started rejecting the attempts to bribe them with morsels of food and little cash by visionless and planless Guber candidates of the APGA and PDP parties. They are demanding for each candidate to lay down his plans for Abia because Abians are not beggers.
The shocker has just begun.

Labor party all the way.
visit www.emekaotimbagov.com to see the Abia state of your dreams

seen.....
Re: Nairaland Mentiond In BBC Report On National Identity Card. by bastien: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
alolatee:

Na you get your mouth o.After they bug your phone and computer system, no say i no tell you o.
freedom of bugging na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. / OYO State Gubernatorial Election 2015 Analysis / Alamieyeseigha Set To Represent Apc At 2016 Gubernatorial Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.