Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,258 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer (887 Views)

Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me / I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Love is like a fire kindle with charcoal in which the beginning is piercing hot, red and angry. But as time goes on, it reduces the hotness, changes color and begins to die. Love, if not rekindled often and often, many things may cause it to die and as a result, you lose the one you love most in your life.

Many guys don’t know what really happens when they suddenly notice changes in their girlfriend. They keep asking: what’s the problem my dear Instead of trying to use their man skill to figure out what the problem is and trying to solve them.

However, our research reveals that a relationship may be brought to an abrupt end if some things happen to the guy or he possesses some characters which are not expected by the girl. Some of the reasons why you might just receive a text message from her on a Monday morning saying she’s no more interested in dating you again are as follows. So guy, watch out if you’re falling into any of these.

You act fake: When you met her by the exam hall, You spoke to her in a very decent accent, like that of the American guy but in the real sense, your English is bad. You act as if you attend church weekly (telling her on phone that you’re on your way to the church) but hardly go twice in a year. You smartly grabbed the marker from your course mate to act as if you’re the one taking the tutorial whenever she walks by, yet you don’t understand a dime in the topic, the last time you went to the cafeteria together, you ate eba with spoon, even uncomfortably. Why do you have to act fake? Let her know the type of person you are once and for all. Let her love you for who you are and not for who you are not. If she eventually knows you’re “faking”, she’s gona back-off.
You are not presentable: yes, your appearance. The way you dress all the time matters a lot. As you won’t like you girl to dress irresponsibly, so will she not like you appear awkward too. Monitor the way you dress. I’m not asking you to go buy the most expensive clothes in the market because you want to impress your girl. The ones you have, wash them well, iron them, and it’s not a bad idea to put on perfumes too. Just look nice always. She’ll be proud of you.
You brag a lot: show-off and boastfulness are what many girls don’t like. If you keep that habit, there’s every tendency that she will walk up to you someday and tell you she can’t continue with the one who boasts around
You don’t communicate enough: you are that type who utter the word “busy” all the time. You hardly give her a call and when she calls, you say you’re busy with school works, office, and assignments. I’m afraid she will tell you to face them very well soon. An d you’ll be surprised you’re no more in her list. She’s gone.
So, up to you now. Have you ever experienced an end-of –relationship from your girl? Did you ever ask her why she isn’t interested any longer? Share your story with us please.

source: http://coupleslibraryonline.com/guys/reasons-why-she-might-not-be-interested-loving-you-any-longer
Re: Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer by buygala(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ok

Noted

*continues farting and scratching my balls embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer by Mayor21(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Warriz diz
Re: Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer by dkronicle(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
When a guy is tired of u, thats ow his supposed to act..
Re: Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer by Mhizizzy(f): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
O.k
Re: Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer by Viktoh(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
Ok

Noted

*continues farting and scratching my balls embarassed
grin grin
Re: Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer by ivyT(f): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
*sh*ts on thread* angry
Re: Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer by Lec25(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op are you saying i should not get a life, because i know i will still bored her if i over do things and i may lose her as well

(1) (Reply)

Talk True: How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? (see Here) / Why Are Nigerian Men So Fugly* / Candid Advice????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.