Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan (683 Views)

Why It Is Incorrect To Say President Must Appoint 37 Ministers - Festus Keyamo / 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless – Jonathan In Last Minutes Lamentation / Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan by Dotun9: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has revealed that majority of individuals who advise him are useless with nothing meaningful to say.

Jonathan said this in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, at a special funeral service for eight female politicians and their driver, who died in road accident on February 14.

They were said to be returning to Yenagoa from Port Harcourt in Rivers State, where they had gone to vista the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.

Speaking at the funeral in response to a remark by the Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson, President Jonathan said he had experienced such from when he was a deputy governor.

Dickson had said at the funeral that he was advised against organising a state burial for the deceased.

Jonathan said: “I am surprised when the governor (of Bayelsa) said some people asked why state burial.

“And I told the governor that more than 80 per cent of people who come to advice you have nothing to say. But just listen to them.

“From my experience as a deputy governor till today, more than 80 per cent (of advisers) have nothing to say. But you listen to everybody and do what is right for our people.”

http://www.theheraldng.com/experience-80-advisers-useless-president-jonathan/
Re: From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nawa for you o @op..the caption is not what He really means na..
Re: From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
SMH.
Re: From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan by lafex: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
This means that you yourself have nothing to offer because you can't have more sense than hundreds of advisers that you have had since.
Re: From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan by Flye: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
If this is true, the remaining 20℅ don't give him good advice either.
Re: From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan by midolian(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Nawa for you o @op..the caption is not what He really means na..
Tell us what he really means when he said “From my experience as a deputy governor till today, more than 80 per cent (of advisers) have nothing to say. But you listen to everybody and do what is right for our people.”
Re: From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan by Movesz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
lol..didn't read the post tho...

Should the voters also voter for your advisers before they get appointed

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Stab A Hotel Manager In Epe Lagos Dead(pictured) / Buhari: Bad Omen For Fayose (read, It Is Instructive) / Okonjo Iweala Visits Chibok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.