Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,400 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! (1413 Views)

I Need Advice! How Else Can I Help This Dog? / I Need Advice, My German Shepherd Just Littered 7puppies(photo) / PIX - MY PUPPY CARE AS A STARTER FOR 8WKS ROTTIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by DennisBrown(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
I intend to venture into dog biz in no distance time. but I really need to be inspired .... is the business worth it, are there people here making a living from dog biz. where should I start from pls... I will really appreciate any advice and tips.... a total newbie speaking .... smiley
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by arcbay(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please don't venture into it, run while u still can... Breeding isn't meant for the greedy!!!!
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Apitch(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
arcbay:
Please don't venture into it, run while u still can... Breeding isn't meant for the greedy!!!!

Haba! How's this supposed to be an advise?
Why are U guys always against anybody that wants to be a breeder?
Brother I advise u meet breeders around ur area and ask that question cos here, U will be discouraged, remember to get the disadvantages in full o and not just the sweet millions that are only heard and not seen.
My 2cents
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by arcbay(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Apitch:

Haba! How's this supposed to be an advise?
Why are U guys always against anybody that wants to be a breeder?
Brother I advise u meet breeders around ur area and ask that question cos here, U will be discouraged, remember to get the disadvantages in full o and not just the sweet millions that are only heard and not seen.
My 2cents

I'm not against him wanting to be a breeder, I'm against the idea of going into breeding for monetary benefits, I hate the idea of people seeing breeding as a business...

Read his first line..."I intend to venture into dog business"...That sounds annoying sort of...

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Apitch(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
That's your own view
Dog is and will remain an animal despite the love most of us have for it so there is nothing wrong with the word DOG business.
A fulani man sees cattle as family yet they rear it, even worse still people rear dogs for meat and so every other animal.
So please don't let ur love for dogs blind ur judgement, everybody can't see a dog the way U do

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by arcbay(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apitch:
That's your own view
Dog is and will remain an animal despite the love most of us have for it so there is nothing wrong with the word DOG business.
A fulani man sees cattle as family yet they rear it, even worse still people rear dogs for meat and so every other animal.
So please don't let ur love for dogs blind ur judgement, everybody can't see a dog the way U do

You have a point tho...I'll assume you're not a dog lover either, cos you just proved it....Don't forget all humans also belong to the animal kingdom, the fact that we are given a higher privilege by the Most High doesn't mean we should treat all other animals as being unequal...
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Ajanii(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apitch:
That's your own view

True that....True That!
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Apitch(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
arcbay:

You have a point tho...I'll assume you're not a dog lover either, cos you just proved it....Don't forget all humans also belong to the animal kingdom, the fact that we are given a higher privilege by the Most High doesn't mean we should treat all other animals as being unequal...
Keep ur assumptions to urself on whether I lov dog or not cos it's not ur biz and for comparing humans and animals, u need to see a doctor
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by arcbay(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apitch:

Keep ur assumptions to urself on whether I lov dog or not cos it's not ur biz and for comparing humans and animals, u need to see a doctor

You Don take am personal? Abeg no vex... I was a fool for replying ur post in the first place... Let's drop this please, keep to ur lane and I to mine, thanks and God bless.
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
DennisBrown:
I intend to venture into dog biz in no distance time. but I really need to be inspired .... is the business worth it, are there people here making a living from dog biz. where should I start from pls... I will really appreciate any advice and tips.... a total newbie speaking .... smiley

yeah man...venture into dog business. its very good mhen. it helps people know its not worth venturing into. you dont need to be advised. start first
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
small time dem go talk say make we no chop dog meat.

abeg who get german shepherd, i want grill am drink garri this weekend. grin
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
cc: prodeegee
seun
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Apitch(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
post=31153526:

yeah man...venture into dog business. its very good mhen. it helps people know its not worth venturing into. you dont need to be advised. start first
That's typical of prodeegee!
Don't go into it is all they say, yet they are doing it. They even buy from non-breeders to sell and yet they are not into it for the monetary gains.
Who is deceiving who?

4 Likes

Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Yababoy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Apitch:

Don't go into it is all they say, yet they are doing it. They even buy from non-breeders to sell and yet they are not into it for the monetary gains.
Who is deceiving who?
A million likes for this grin
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by aguizm(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2015
DennisBrown:
My guy if u have the time and resources I will advice u go into it . Don't think guys here will b of help instead they are gonna discourage u while they are into it. I learnt my lesson from most of the so called breeders if not for Mr Apitch that came to my rescue the day I asked a question here and the kind of negative redponses i got ehn, since then I stopped coming here for any advice I only read people's comments.And breeders I noticed are the ones that sell poor quality dogs as pure breed. They claim to be in it for the love they have for dogs but they can never give out the puppies to other dog lovers for free. They just wanna monopolize the market.
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by aguizm(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Apitch:

Who is deceiving who?
Mr Apitch the man that always fight for we newbies . I salute u and will always be grateful to u for the way u fought my fight on a thread I opened early last month. Thanks Boss.
Keep telling them the truth.
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Apitch(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
aguizm:
Mr Apitch the man that always fight for we newbies . I salute u and will always be grateful to u for the way u fought my fight on a thread I opened early last month. Thanks Boss.
Keep telling them the truth.
Lol! I remember ur case and that's not enough reasons to keep mute, like a saying goes, "evil men prevail cos the good men do nothing" so brother always say ur mind, nobody fit beat U for here
The most annoying thing is that I respect those guys well and even have most of their contacts and I know how they operate but they come here to act diferrently
I'll tell U a story, somebody posted a dog here and bliv me, the guy was rubbished only for a breeder here to go buy the dog and posted here and for the fact that he was a breeder, people acknowledged the dog and a fellow breeder over approved the dog, and I was like WTF.
So bro! Those guys are mostly fake, the real breeders are not here on NL. Ask urself where are those Caucasian breeders in Jos? If they enter here and post pictures, all of us go keep quiet.
I rest my case
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by arcbay(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
I smell envy in here!!!
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by arcbay(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
I smell envy in here!!!
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by Apitch(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
arcbay:
I smell envy in here!!!
ENVY! When I'm not a breeder,again u guys are in the south west and I rep the east so bro I envy no one
Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by aguizm(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Apitch:

Lol! I remember ur case and that's not enough reasons to keep mute, like a saying goes, "evil men prevail cos the good men do nothing" so brother always say ur mind, nobody fit beat U for here
The most annoying thing is that I respect those guys well and even have most of their contacts and I know how they operate but they come here to act diferrently
I'll tell U a story, somebody posted a dog here and bliv me, the guy was rubbished only for a breeder here to go buy the dog and posted here and for the fact that he was a breeder, people acknowledged the dog and a fellow breeder over approved the dog, and I was like WTF.
So bro! Those guys are mostly fake, the real breeders are not here on NL. Ask urself where are those Caucasian breeders in Jos? If they enter here and post pictures, all of us go keep quiet.
I rest my case
My Boss is not like am keeping mute because of dat just that I stopped coming here for any advice. I just had to make google my friend .U can never see them upload the dogs in their kennel for us to see the pedigree dogs they all claim to have but are so quick to rubbish other people's dogs.U can just imagine the selfishness and greed just so he can buy the dog at a very cheap amount and now sell as imported dog. Please people like me are always behind u Mr Apitch.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For A Starter Like Me Please!!! by aguizm(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Apitch:

ENVY! When I'm not a breeder,again u guys are in the south west and I rep the east so bro I envy no one
Apitch u say u are based in the east?No wonder ur uprightness.
Ride on nwanne nwa afo'igbo.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Pups For Sale / Male And Female Boerboel Available / Young Adult Female Caucasians For Quick Sale!!! Top Quality!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.