Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! (1377 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Angel And Lioness, Pharm Ugochi Maduike / Pls Help!!! My Love Is Slipping Away From Me / Am I Overthinking Or Maybe My Gf Is Slowly Slipping Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by Zakkyoz: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
We are in love deeply and everybody around especially the immediate members of our knows this. Having spent more than 12 months dating, we would have married if not the issue of under-employment.
The problem started last week when she followed her mum to pray in a newly built church in her area. The 'pastorpreneur' started seeing 'vision' castigating our relationship in a supposed spiritual realm in the present of the mum. Things are going out of control presently and this girl is just an epitome of what i want as wife.

MY PLAN
The church will be having a mega crusade next week and i am planning to attend the service and use the opportunity of giving 'testimony' to tell congregation about what their pastor is doing to my relationship. Apart from God, she is my source of joy.

Please am i right in my plan? My heart is burning as i type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by ronald4lif(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
More reasons I won't consult any man of God whenever I decide on who to marry. They never consulted me when they married theirs so why would someone seek for their opinion. God listens to every human and people should learn to seek solutions of their worries from him more than they do to many of this self acclaimed men of God.

Now to your topic, don't go there to create any scene, many of his followers won't even believe you. It will only end up ruining your case.

Keep showing your woman love, and some more love. That's the only weapon you have now. Prove to her that whatever the Pastor said is not the will of God and doesn't reflect your true intentions in the relationship. Should she decide to still quit it base on her Pastors claim, then let go of her. Just maybe she was never meant to be the one

3 Likes

Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by naijaboiy: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
If we meet pastors to reveal to us our future husbands or wives,,who will reveal to the pastors their own wives?

undecided
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
No go bomb the church before u dey ask of plan...

Guy go make money ....The pastor go personally come your house .

1 Like

Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by vjsmiles: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
PASTOR PROBABLY LUSTING AFTER YOUR BAE...

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS SUPPOSED SPIRITUAL "VISIONALISM"" angry
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by marieolae(f): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
God
naijaboiy:
If we meet pastors to reveal to us our future husbands or wives,,who will reveal to the pastors their own wives?

undecided
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by LewisO: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zakkyoz:
My heart is burning as i type.

Quench it, so that it won't hurt u.
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmmmmmmm this is serious.
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by Zakkyoz: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
PASTOR PROBABLY LUSTING AFTER YOUR BAE...

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS SUPPOSED SPIRITUAL "VISIONALISM"" angry

that is my thought too because my babe is well endowed in all departments. God will not forgive him if he succeeds in this.
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by rossyc(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
exactly [quote
author=ronald4lif post=31120418]More reasons I won't consult any man
of God whenever I decide on who to marry. They never consulted me when
they married theirs so why would someone seek for their opinion. God
listens to every human and people should learn to seek solutions of
their worries from him more than they do to many of this self acclaimed
men of God.

Now to your topic, don't go there to create any scene, many of his
followers won't even believe you. It will only end up ruining your case.

Keep showing your woman love, and some more love. That's the only weapon
you have now. Prove to her that whatever the Pastor said is not the
will of God and doesn't reflect your true intentions in the
relationship. Should she decide to still quit it base on her Pastors
claim, then let go of her. Just maybe she was never meant to be the
one
[/quote]
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
It's good to seek a pastor counsel about relationship issue, not about who will be your future wife or husband.

Most pastors marry beautiful ladies and will I allow someone to discourage me from marrying someone whom I love.

I rather listen to what God says. He is not an author of confusion. For he said ASK and IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO U. Also he said For I know what your needs are before you ask them.
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
rossyc:
exactly

smiley
Re: Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
More reasons I won't consult any man of God whenever I decide on who to marry. They never consulted me when they married theirs so why would someone seek for their opinion. God listens to every human and people should learn to seek solutions of their worries from him more than they do to many of this self acclaimed men of God.

Now to your topic, don't go there to create any scene, many of his followers won't even believe you. It will only end up ruining your case.

Keep showing your woman love, and some more love. That's the only weapon you have now. Prove to her that whatever the Pastor said is not the will of God and doesn't reflect your true intentions in the relationship. Should she decide to still quit it base on her Pastors claim, then let go of her. Just maybe she was never meant to be the one

lol,depend on God for a life partner.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma ! What Should I Do? / How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Addicted To You Again / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.