Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,728 members, 7,918,242 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:30 AM

Are These Terrorists? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are These Terrorists? (705 Views)

Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Pics:Victims Of Last Night Hotel Attack In Burkina Faso By Al-Qaida Terrorists / Iraqi Forces Liberate Ramadi From ISIS Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Terrorists? by DarkPower(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2009
Date: Saturday 12-27-2008
Appropriate , Midst of the holiday week ,
Gifts from everywhere , Fell on the Palestinian people in Gaza
The snow did not fall in each day , However, rain
Fire this time , Hundreds of planes have fire and flying
Over densely populated areas , Were of the missile
Enough to complete the wars , The brutal massacre in Gaza today
Israeli submit , I get logged off and the U.S. , The complicity of an international official
Our message to the peoples of the world is that we want peace ,
These are the terrorists who speak their
, Here are pictures of the victims and focus on images of children ,
Kill our brothers in humanity , Young children ,
Their fault that they only created in a given geographical area
Ippadun brutal way , After cutting off all means
Supply , No electricity , No fuel , No food ,
Gaza , A coastal city on the planet ,
Exposed to the worst and most heinous types of genocide ,
Will anyone ,
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Are These Terrorists? by Muza(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2009
they are terrorist,but the will soon meet their waterloo sad

Re: Are These Terrorists? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2009
Muza:

they are terrorist,but the will soon meet their waterloo sad

You mean the arabs? grin They've been meeting waterloo upon waterloo since 1948 . . . for once i'm glad Israel has deliberately ignored those moronic, one-sided UN resolutions to press on with the war. HAMAS has badly miscalculated . . . it expected the situation to mirror that in Lebanon were the bodies of dead kids would ensure international pressure forced the IDF to withdraw so they can claim a pyrrhic victory. Too bad Meshaal.
Re: Are These Terrorists? by DarkPower(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2009
The Whole World knows that these Zions and their goverment are thieves,they have no land,they came to Palestine and now they're stealing everything,these monkeys israelis should be thrown in Kalahari Desert and be left there to die alone, i think His Excellency Mr.Adolf Hitler did very little to them,he was supposed before he died to create a secret service {death squad} to chase and kill these pigs everywhere in this world. Watch this video; Gaza War Why?: Natural Gas valued at over $4 billion MAYBE?[i][/i]

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JO20IW7P480

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Removes 12 Zeros From Local Currency / To All Those Who Hate Racism And Apartheid: / Obama And Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.