Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 (1062 Views)

The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) / Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by koboko69: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dear Niaralanders,

It is no news that the news media have been flooded with news of success against Boko Haram. A lot comes to mind with this "Sudden Success".

What were the Generals doing wrong for the past 5 years that they suddenly started getting right few weeks to elections?

The time table for elections have been slated long before now, dont you find it funny that, in a last minute effort to shift the elections, the military suddenly chose the date for slated for elections as the day "A FINAL ONSLAGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM WILL COMMENCE". It is quite interesting that a battle that have been going on for over 5 years is now being won in 6weeks.

This are our presidents words about BH in the past

Boko Haram has infiltrated my government, says Jonathan
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3360-boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-government-says-jonathan.html
Till date, no arrest made!!!

They((Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family"- President Goodluck Jonathan (NEWS).
Irronically FFK posted this first on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/3276335156670

Jonathan admits treating terrorism with kid gloves
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-admits-treating-terrorism-with-kid-gloves/

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in an address, referred to ‘Terrorism’ as a “global phenomenon, which has come to stay”,

Compare to a Serious General;

"Our soldiers have neither received the necessary support nor the required incentive to tackle this problem. Let me assure you that if I'm elected president, I vow to change that," he added.

"We will give them adequate modern arms and ammunition, we will improve intelligence gathering... we will be tough on terrorists and tough on its root causes... in the affected areas."

"No inch of Nigerian territory will ever be in the hands of the enemy," Buhari pledged, promising to return Nigeria to its former role as a stabilising force in west Africa.

It is a pity that Bokoharam was allowed to thrive and kill innocent citizens, gallant soldiers and officers mostly junior officers for the selfish,monetary, and political gains of this government.

Did Jonathan just wake up from his slumber few weeks to elections? What could have be done long ago is just being done now. Suddenly Jonathan knows the road tO mubi and other troubled spots,now he knows he has to reward gallant soldiers, now he knows he has to visit troubled zone in other to boost the morale of troops. Are this necessities just dawning on him just because of elections. The blood of soldiers and officers lost in this battle because of the greediness and quest for power by this government will surely fight for them.

I have always maintained that the Nigerian Armed forces can deal with this menace but for the pot belly Generals, selfish politicians, and wicked president, alot of lives were allowed to waste.

What results do you expect when you sit back and always wait for an attack to repel. I do not blame soldiers and officers who abadon their riffles and flee. When thos guys aee coming for an attack they come in numbers, with almost unlimited ammo, and a very high morale. You give a soldier 60 to 90 rounds of ammunition, which will be expended in no time once the rifle is set to rapid. Do you expect them to fight with their raw hands? Now a lot of them have been distributed to various military formations to be dismissed there by injecting unemployed trained soldiers into the streets causing more dangers for the populace.

Few weeks to elections, the calous Generals just realized they have to take the battle to the enemies. SHAME ON THIS GOVERNMENT! SHAME ON THE CABALS, SHAME ON THE GENERALS.

EVEN IF PRESIDENT JONATHAN TAKES A RIFFLE AND HEAD FOR SAMBISA NOW;

I have decided for CHANGE and no amount of scripted performance and propaganda can change my mind!!!

WE ALL KNOW WHY BOKOHARAM MENACE WAS ALLOWED TO THRIVE FOR SO LONG NOW

TRIBUTES TO THE SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS WHO LOST THEIR LIFE IN THIS BATTLE. RIP TO THE MANY INNOCENT CITIZENS KILLED BECAUSE OF AN INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT

5 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
okoro, what date did the army start taking delivery of the much needed weapons that has enabled them to record this mentioned success.

what date did the MULTINATIONAL JOINT TASK FORCE start operation in the troubled region

what date did Buhari and other northern elders stop complaining about the onslaught against boko haram.

you have just one inconsequential vote and its as useless as a dead man's certificate to the PDP

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by koboko69: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
[s]
aguiyi:
okoro, what date did the army start taking delivery of the much needed weapons that has enabled them to record this mentioned success.

what date did the MULTINATIONAL JOINT TASK FORCE start operation in the troubled region

what date did Buhari and other northern elders stop complaining about the onslaught against boko haram.

you have just one inconsequential vote and its as useless as a dead man's certificate to the PDP
[s][/s]

Thrash. The Government just realised all this after 5 years and 6 weeks to elections. If only younlost family members to this menace you wont be here defending wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by dulux07(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
They were playing games with the life of innocent people, i knew there was more to this bokohoram terrorist. Imagine if they ve been fighting BH the way they r now for the past 2yrs, the issue of d kidnapping would have been avoided n many lives saved. n they claim they ve spent trillions of naira to defeat BH. now its time for electn, they r now doing d right tin. Wicked govt. Shame on them all.

3 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by GeneralBosco: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm not deceived by Jonadafts recent actions, that fool just has to go.

3 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
koboko69:
[s]

Thrash. The Government just realised all this after 5 years and 6 weeks to elections. If only younlost family members to this menace you wont be here defending wickedness

i asked you simple questions and i expect you to provide answers without mincing words
Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by gameboy727(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP why e dey pain you like this now? Nobody dey stop you from voting Buhari why you kon dey complain? Abi you no happy as our military men dey win the war against BH?
Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by parkhurst: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
...!Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by koboko69: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
aguiyi:

i asked you simple questions and i expect you to provide answers without mincing words

It is ok to complain about genocide even till tomorrow when igbos tried to break this country into 2 but it is a crime for Buhari to raise alarm over innocent Northerners being killed right?

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
dulux07:
They were playing games with the life of innocent people, i knew there was more to this bokohoram terrorist. Imagine if they ve been fighting BH the way they r now for the past 2yrs, the issue of d kidnapping would have been avoided n many lives saved. n they claim they ve spent trillions of naira to defeat BH. now its time for electn, they r now doing d right tin. Wicked govt. Shame on them all.

who are the "THEY" pls.

out of the 4 service chiefs, 3 are northerners. before they were appointed, all the 4 service chiefs including the NSA were northerners. the council of states has more northerners than any other region in the country, the Nigerian army has more northerners. are you therefore saying that the northerners are fools because only a fool will let somebody burn down his ancestral home simply for political reason.
Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by koboko69: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
gameboy727:
OP why e dey pain you like this now? Nobody dey stop you from voting Buhari why you kon dey complain? Abi you no happy as our military men dey win the war against BH?

If any of your close relatives have been roasted like suya, or their torned body parts scattered around like pieces of paper you wont making foolish comments like this. Off course I am happy about the success but pained that evil Jonathan is used lives of soldiers and officers to gamble becaue of elections. Peoples fathers, ?mmothers, brothers, sisters, children, uncles, cousins have died because of this. You should be greatful to God if you have not lost anyone to this menace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
koboko69:

It is ok to complain about genocide even till tomorrow when igbos tried to break this country into 2 but it is a crime for Buhari to raise alarm over innocent Northerners being killed right?

so boko haram are now innocent northerners, hehehehehe, the truth is coming out gradually. the army will continue to kill them till they surrender just like they continued to kill by igbo brothers during the civil war until they surrendered, this ones will get the same and even worse pummeling .

now you guys have nothing to campaign with again other than to cry about the success been recorded against boko haram, shame
Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by koboko69: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
aguiyi:

so boko haram are now innocent northerners, hehehehehe, the truth is coming out gradually. the army will continue to kill them till they surrender just like they continued to kill by igbo brothers during the civil war until they surrendered, this ones will get the same and even worse pummeling .

now you guys have nothing to campaign with again other than to cry about the success been recorded against boko haram, shame

Stop being stup.id and childish. debate with common sense. There is difference between innocent citizens and Bokoharam fighters. Are you saying no innocent citizen have lost his/hher life because of BH. Please be sensible.
Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by dulux07(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
aguiyi:

who are the "THEY" pls.

out of the 4 service chiefs, 3 are northerners. before they were appointed, all the 4 service chiefs including the NSA were northerners. the council of states has more northerners than any other region in the country, the Nigerian army has more northerners. are you therefore saying that the northerners are fools because only a fool will let somebody burn down his ancestral home simply for political reason.

I am not calling northeners fools, bsids i m voting for a northener. i m not blaming the chief of staffs, military heads, because they receive order rm the commander in chief wch is the president, n bsides when they r not well funded what will the chief of staffs do, i m blaming the president, and his cabinet. But dont 4get money is a spirit, n the root of all evil, it can make someone turn even against his own blood brother.
Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
dulux07:

I am not calling northeners fools, bsids i m voting for a northener. i m not blaming the chief of staffs, military heads, because they receive order rm the commander in chief wch is the president, n bsides when they r not well funded what will the chief of staffs do, i m blaming the president, and his cabinet. But dont 4get money is a spirit, n the root of all evil, it can make someone turn even against his own blood brother.

very very very ambiguous comment.

it is only a fool that will let another person destroy his ancestral home because of political gain,i ask you again, are you saying northers are fools.

who told you that the military is under funded. pls stop commenting on this topic it is way beyond you
Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by dulux07(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
aguiyi:

very very very ambiguous comment.

it is only a fool that will let another person destroy his ancestral home because of political gain,i ask you again, are you saying northers are fools.

who told you that the military is under funded. pls stop commenting on this topic it is way beyond you

Not for political gain, but for MONEY, some would even kill there own parents for money.

So if they were well funded, so what has been the problem for the past 4yrs? cos that is the same question most pple have been asking including foreigners, CNN, aljazeera, USA,etc during an interview with some soldiers they said they had inadequate weapon to tackle BH, n we all know our soldiers r one of the best in the world. so wat is the problem?
Re: Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
dulux07:

Not for political gain, but for MONEY, some would even kill there own parents for money.

So if they were well funded, so what has been the problem for the past 4yrs? cos that is the same question most pple have been asking including foreigners, CNN, aljazeera, USA,etc during an interview with some soldiers they said they had inadequate weapon to tackle BH, n we all know our soldiers r one of the best in the world. so wat is the problem?

did you see the arms stolen from them by boko haram?

did you hear of those court marshaled and sentenced, what was their offence.

most of them are northerners who believe an infidel should not be their C in C and as such are ready to burn their own villages just to discredit him.
it was all media propaganda my dear

(1) (Reply)

I'll Confront Terrorism With Zeal - Buhari / [must Read] Gov Amaechi’s Channels Tv Interview About Election Postponement / Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.