Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,151 members, 7,963,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:19 PM

We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan (622 Views)

Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / ”we Are Not Bus Conductors That Ask For Change” – Patience Jonathan / We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by truthispainful: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nigeria’s First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, has urged Nigerian women to reject the All Progressives Congress (APC) in next month’s general elections, saying the opposition party will take the country back to analog days.

Popularly called ‘Mama Peace’ by her admirers, Mrs Jonathan, told women at Orerokpe, Okple local government area of Delta state that any woman who votes for the APC is an enemy of herself.

Vanguard reports that the First Lady, who was speaking at the PDP Women for Change Initiative Presidential Rally in the state, praised the benevolence of the PDP administration to women in the country, citing the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin) and Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P), as some of the empowerment programmes that the Goodluck Jonathan administration was using to empower women and youths in the country.

She said: “The PDP is a party that talks less and does more, unlike the APC that tells new lies every week. When you catch them today, they will tell another lie tomorrow. We (PDP) do not tell you about change because we are not bus conductors that ask for change.

“We are now in a digital age and we should reject anyone who wants to take us back to analog days. They keep saying they will do this and that. They should tell us what they have done for Nigerians while in office. As for President Jonathan, he has vowed to do more when he is re-elected.

“President Jonathan has brought a lot of innovation and empowerment programmes for us women. This is because no one loves the Nigerian woman more than Mr. President and the best way to pay him back is by re-electing him.”

In a brief remark at the rally, the Delta state governor, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, also praised the achievements of the president, saying: “When someone does well in office, you should return that person to office and that is why all Deltans are prepared to re-elect President Jonathan as President, come March 28.”

Meanwhile, a recent report has revealed that the first degree of Aisha Buhari, the wife of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), might be fake.

READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/392716-patience-jonthan-blasts-apc.html
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
1st 2 comment ...
Meanwhile corruption is makin u fatter ma while i get slimmer ... So lemme vote 4 change so dat buhari ll ask ur husband 4 d change of hez embezzlement
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by yommyphresh(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
smh
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by praxisnetworks: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin clueless and tactless as ever...mocking the people you have ruined their lives through your husband's misappropriation and humongous theft! still some dimwits will still come here to shout GEJ till......their lives are ruined without remedy!
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by size38: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lol.. Mama piss is as empty as her husband GEJ. Pls mama piss, the change we are asking for is not the type bus conductors gives to their passengers. The change we are talking about are; economic change, political change, social change and even attitudinal change etc. This grammar maybe too heavy for mama piss to understand.
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by Truth24(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nigeria needs continued fresh air not "shange" like my Hausa brother would pronounce
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
i pray 4 d person above me..may ur life be ruled 4 six gud years d way jonathan has ruled nigeria...can i hear a big amen?i pray 4 d person above me..may ur life be ruled 4 six gud years d way jonathan has ruled nigeria...can i hear a big amen?i pray 4 d person above me..may ur life be ruled 4 six gud years d way jonathan has ruled nigeria...can i hear a big amen?
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
This patience jonathan deserves an award for "the most pathetic and clueless first lady in africa"

(naija english)Cluelessness is her hobby,and her hubby(GEJ)is clueless....hobby! hubby!both words end in "bby"

What is bad if people shout "change"like bus conductors?are bus conductors not humans??as long as it is putting food on their table,is it not the failure of our leaders that turned so many youths to bus conductors??make this country a better place and see if bus conductors will not reduce...
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by Haywhymido(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
if na for dis change matter, madam we be bus conductor ooo, we no won dey stagnant just lyk u n ur husband. Na broom we go use sweep una comot for aso rock.
Re: We Do Not Ask For Change Because We Are Not Bus Conductor - Patience Jonathan by Intrepid01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
SHOW ME UR WIFE AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Easily Forget About The Past. / How Much Effort Can You Give To Go To School? / ...... Buhari's Choice For Apc And Tinibu's Desperation To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.