Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,531 members, 7,951,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) (45100 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by BodyKiss(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
guy, may dem soul rest in peace. D muslims created dis problem, let dem suffer it. I pity only d christians dere buh d muslims I don't cos dey claim dey re doing in for a.llah.

I don't give a fvck who created it. The people that died are innocent of what befell them. The president had the responsibility to exercise his power instead failed to do so until it was election period.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Where is shekau? I hope he won't appear in another video tomorrow? Keeping my fingers crossed;well done NA!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
BodyKiss:

I don't give a fvck who created it. The people that died are innocent of what befell them. The president had the responsibility to exercise his power instead failed to do so until it was election period.
though he waited too long to make d move, buh ya don't rush or treat issues like dis d way ya treat village meetings. Strategy is wad dat matters.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by coolvitus(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ds zoo called nigeria is field with criminals and there grand fathers ar Britain.and is dt same thief that ppl ar saying he should come I pity us all. Becoz we don't know wht islm can do until we see it. Niaja is going down.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by 100Cents: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just recognized the military man in front with stone face.

Short Oga.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by yoged(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
I join the President and the good people of Nigeria to celebrate this success over BH. Together we fought, together we succeed! We shall keep fighting alongside the Ground troops, and we shall defeat the enemies of the State and their sponsors....

God Bless The Army
God Bless The Armed Forces
God Bless the C-in-C
God Bless the Good People of Nigeria.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164010_chant_jpegc0a8c8a156d6d5949900500f2002856e
permission to removed hairdresses...pam.......hip hip hip! Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

Noooooo sad 2 hands on my head cos am surprised ni ooo.... sad outta politics
ok! I4sey. No section swt pass politiks section.. Enjoy wit us Vickie
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
ok! I4sey. No section swt pass politiks section.. Enjoy wit us Vickie

Chaiiiii... sweet with insult, fire and brimstone

Runs outta thread
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
gmacnoms:
So dem dey wait for election to reach befor dem go act abi? So dat dem go claim election points.... Wtof all d lives wey dem don waste all in d name of waitin to execute a political strategy..... I smh in japanese
O-Y-O
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Just20(f): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Our gallant men keep up the good work. God bless you!!! And to our fallen heroes cry cry May your souls continue to rest in peace. Thank you for sacrificing your lives for the peace of our Nigeria. May God reward you through the families you've left behind.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by onimcee1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op, u can lie ooo. These are actually soldiers in Mubi, giving president Jonathan 3 happy cheers on his visit to them yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
shame on buhari.
he will end up in ICC soon.
If he get bail from London Police Scotland Yard
dis babe self..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

Chaiiiii... sweet with insult, fire and brimstone
Fire service dey ground incase, no run abegew..
Runs outta thread
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by temitemi1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
God bless our soldiers grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=31140935][/quote]

Out already.... came back to pick my chair and say Bye grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by pinkcita: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Something is wrong in Nigerian Government and the military,so over six years they could not win wars and post jubilating pictures huh,until now election is close by and suddenly we are seeing jubilant soliders....NIGERIANS BE WISE
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by sabastine5: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
frekzi:
Front Page ASAP
frekzi:
Front Page ASAP
frekzi:
Front Page ASAP
thumbs up
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by rigarmortis: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
I join the President and the good people of Nigeria to celebrate this success over BH. Together we fought, together we succeed! We shall keep fighting alongside the Ground troops, and we shall defeat the enemies of the State and their sponsors....

God Bless The Army
God Bless The Armed Forces
God Bless the C-in-C
God Bless the Good People of Nigeria.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164010_chant_jpegc0a8c8a156d6d5949900500f2002856e

barcanista, a man after my own heart!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

Out already.... came back to pick my chair and say Bye grin
atak gawd begew nah, come keep me company..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
MegMich:
Sincerelye hope they did a good job. Now the election can hold. Oya front page tins.

Dedicating this potential frontpage tins to mua!
Before I forget, hit like for oga Jona or share for Buhari!

Great military from a great country on the way to nationhood. Kudos. I will buy a beer for the next soldier that crosses my path.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Did u say COMMON Boko Haram?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Yehman(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
rhazur:
If 2say FG don serious lyk dis 4d past 3-4yrs BH for b history now o
They had been seeking for Au and UN consent
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by khayc(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
This picture is a very big lie, this was their cap salute to the president when he visited them at baga yesterday. Please NL get your facts straight and OP you mustn't lie to make first page
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by unknown87: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP those solders are part of the units addreSsed by the president on his last visit to the NE. That picture shows them giving three hearty cheers to the president and commander in chief. They were not celebrating the victory after any battle.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Suljosh: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
God bless and protect our army. GEJ has done nothing here, stop praising the goofy guy.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by HzRF(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

LAZY THINGS undecided YOUR MATES ARE KILLING ISIL IN IRAQ WITHOUT ANY NOISE.

COMMON BOKO HARAM UNA DEY JUBILATE undecided

WHAT OF THE US NAVY SEALS THAT KILLED OSAMA?

SHOULD THEY GO AND CELEBRATE IN THE MOON

YEYE DEY SMELL undecided
Col dasuki
Ur men has missed one Boko Haram again
Am sure wen u raid there remaining camps he won't survive

Another missed target

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by HzRF(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

YEYE DEY SMELL undecided
Col dasuki
Ur men has missed one Boko Haram
Am sure wen u raid there remaining camps he won't survive

missed target

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Ado9: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well done men of war...God bless una

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
atak gawd begew nah, come keep me company..

oya am back!!!! grin

But il leave again at the sight of any insult or fire sad
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
No probs. Welcome baq wink
VickyRotex:

oya am back!!!! grin

But il leave again at the sight of any insult or fire sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by richidinho(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
gmacnoms:
So dem dey wait for election to reach befor dem go act abi? So dat dem go claim election points.... Wtof all d lives wey dem don waste all in d name of waitin to execute a political strategy..... I smh in japanese

Mumu........must u talk

The post attracts 356likes in 2secs

Guinness record
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

YEYE DEY SMELL undecided

YOu are a COmplete Acrabolasicre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwasiyya To Ganduje: Remove Red Cap Within 2 Days Or Face Legal Action / Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats / ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.