Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,119 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious (1021 Views)

100 Farmers, 247M In Cross River / Cabbage Grows Well In Southwest Nigeria . See Pictures / Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by potoki: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
We are looking for 100 farmers in the following states(Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Ondo,Ekiti,Lagos and Kwara) for support in their existing farms or getting to start a new farming business. Our focus is basically on the 3 following crops (Maize,Cassava and Cotton wool) for now. We will provide you with all the necessary things needed for your farm,all we need you to do is just to get a land,minimum a plot and maximum an hectare. For registration forms please call Adeleye on 08034209734 or Tope on 08061228040. "More reasonable farm,more food".
Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by jasper7(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't quite understand. is it a charity? or are you planning to buy the products? or is there nothing you guys are expecting in return for the service you rendered. just asking...
Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by shema101(f): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Plz, which company/organisation you representing.
Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by Iyanusele(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2015
I know a lot about maize cultivation.
got land also in Ogun state.
Are you going to supply all inputs needed?
Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by noblefarm: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
I have 20hactares of land in Ilorin, can we partner?
Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
whenever i hear registration forms, my mind goes straight to scam.

hope they are not for sale, else. ..
Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
[/quote ] TLC is changing people's life positively. As a member u can introduce any one sick,handicapp,poor and all manner of challenges 2 d company they'll be glad 2 help financilly. U can become d tycoon business man or woman u dream 2 be by bin empowered wit financial support 4 ur dream or existing business. Come n join d group of d outstanding successful fellows,go register 2tru dis link (www.lifechangersgroup.com) wit a token of $50 (N8,500)n use dis username (cunlesolomon) as ur sponsor ID. 4 more support or clearifications pls call 08034209734. Av a gr8 wk.
. [/quote]

Above post is a thread opened by the poster. u can guess how much the registration form is.
Beware!

1 Like

Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2015
MODS, close this thread. I have gone through his previous posts and seen op has nothing to offer.
Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by potoki: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thank u 4 all ur comments. This idea is 4rm some set of foreign bodies of which am previlleged 2 av access 2 one of their rep in Osun state here. The truth is dat,d info is nt 4 every body. More so,am nt saying or asking any one on dis thread 2 pay any kobo in2 my acct nor forcing any one 2 believe it. U can check my posts n records on nairaland I don't av any problem with any one ever on dis forum,my duty on dis forum is even 2 expose scammers.The idea is dat d company need genuine farmers with minimum of a plot of land and a maximum of one hectre of land. U'r expected 2 b honest n b accoutable 4 any money given 2 u based on ur size of farm. They'll b d one 2 provide all d 3 crops (maize,cassava and cotton wool) seedlings 2 b planted n all other materials 2 nurture d plants. Interestingly they'll still buy all d crops 4rm u at d point of harvest. Therefore u av nothing 2 loose. If u still need clarity u can come 4 one of our meeting in Ilesha. We are preparing 2 spread dis 2 all other states in southwest. Atleast 100 people in each state. The registration is 2 have people's record n their guarantor's details with a thorough confirmation of d farm land 2 b used. My number still remain 08034209734 or 08061228040.
Re: We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious by potoki: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
U can check out 4 farmers support programme in ur state 4 more info on my post.

(1) (Reply)

Need Garri Frying Machine / Poultry Pen For Rent. / All-in-one Corn Threshing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.