Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,827 members, 7,933,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him (1106 Views)

Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Sad! Pastor Commits Suicide After Hackers Exposed Him On Adultery Website.Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him by alowonle02(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
A 26-year-old National Youth Service Corp member, simply identified as Ernest, has committed suicide after being jilted by his girlfriend, Chioma Okewuru, who is also a corps member. Vanguard Newspaper reports

The two corps members met and fell in love while serving in Redemption Secondary School, Ofombogha 1 in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross Rivers State. Vanguard Newspaper reports that the deceased, a graduate of the University of Benin, went berserk when the lady came back from her village over the weekend with a ring from a man she had promised to marry.

Mr. Noah Ntuen, Acting Divisional Police Officer for Obubra confirmed the incident saying “the girl had told the guy that she would not marry him, but that they could be friends. So when she came back from home last weekend and showed him the ring her husband-to-be gave her, the young man became furious.

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him by bankyblue(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
this must be a movie.........#Vanguard Newspaper reporters pls where can i get the part 2, to know if the girl too later committed suicide.

fo*lish boy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
I only pity d parents, wasted sperm cum wasted money lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him by WilyWily: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
see her, Chioma Why?

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him by derrick333(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Last tym I chk ,d ratio of boys to girls is 1:5 dis boy NA foool o ,mumu nstead of u to enter labour or favour maket ,NA lov maket u go enta ,well sha RIP ,n to d girl ,HML inadvnce

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him by alowonle02(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
derrick333:
Last tym I chk ,d ratio of boys to girls is 1:5 dis boy NA foool o ,mumu nstead of u to enter labour or favour maket ,NA lov maket u go enta ,well sha RIP ,n to d girl ,HML inadvnce
I guess d enemies of d late corper accomplished their aims by using d girl to truncate his life.
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him by derrick333(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
alowonle02:

I guess d enemies of d late corper accomplished their aims by using d girl to truncate his life.
Hmm u tink so?? GoD knows sha
Re: NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
alowonle02:

grin You watch nollywood movies too much...........but you may be right,nothing is impossible in this life

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Scared Of Debate With Jonathan –presidency. / Bomb Blast Rocks Internally Displaced Persons Camp In Maiduguri / We'll Stop Edo Girls From Going Abroad For Prostitution- Mrs Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.