Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,959 members, 7,936,065 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan (21670 Views)

Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
hensben:
Even if APC chose fashola, you guys will still find fault that's politics for you and btw, which future is GEJ representing? Do you even understand what you are saying or you are just saying it for politics sake....like I told you earlier, I am not a kid...IHaveDecided.

Jonathan might not represent the future but he represents the present. Buhari is history and should not be regurgitated into the present, not to talk of our future.

Since you have decided, let it be known to you that other people have decided too. Vote for your choice. Vote GMB. When he loses again, he can finally retire and rest. He has been around for too long. If you are not tired of hearing names like Obasanjo, IBB, Buhari and many more, I am.

You dey PH axis? Make we go drink origin. Politics come around every 4 years. Life must go on. grin grin
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibas:
caught in the act ,u wan brainwash the guy, what u write up there is mere assumption.

Chibas you are crazy. Na me give u dat 1 like. You cracked me up. How you dey? Hope you are doing great.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by coldFLARES1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
She appears to have renewed her annointing after the human sacrifices! Why won't she talk recklessly? Little wonder she is barren

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by olaide721(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Am not here to argue but to ask question
WHAT WILL 50yrs+ president still have to offer us after 6yrs of mismanagement and 16yrs mis- rule from the PDP or is it we are going to continue with poor english ma?

#ihavedecided#

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Adminisher: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
profem1:
I prefer vote a capable dead man than vote a young clueless one.

The lion is king of the jungle. A 72 year old LION is much better than a 57 year old goat. The goat will always eat grass at whatever its age but the lion would eat the goat and anyother animal he fancies.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by goooze(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Madam your husband is a stupid and clueless sweet 16

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Moz22: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wait o! Could she be right? Nope i dont think so
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:
better to be 72 and filled with leadership wisdom than supposedly younger super clueless jonny walker.
Nelson Mandela became president at 74.

pdp is in panic mode again.

2 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by akilo1: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
buhari giving yoir husband hesrt attack since 1960.there is God ooi mama peace
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Adminisher: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Jonathan might not represent the future but he represents the present. Buhari is history and should not be regurgitated into the present, not to talk of our future.
Since you have decided, let it be known to you that other people have decided too. Vote for your choice. Vote GMB. When he loses again, he can finally retire and rest. He has been around for too long. If you are not tired of hearing names like Obasanjo, IBB, Buhari and many more, I am.
You dey PH axis? Make we go drink origin. Politics come around every 4 years. Life must go on. grin grin

Buhari actually represents glorious past with young sharp professionals and politicians within his close circle. Jonathan has nothing to offer. He is too common, I would like to sit down.and drink beer with him but I cannot entrust my children' s future four years into.his hands. Even at the level of the young generation of leaders that we are yearning for he is too dull, dumb and lacking in.vision.

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by medamillion(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
An actor, Ronald Reagan, became the American President at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each and then retired at the age of 78.

Moraji Desai became the Prime Minister of India at the age of 81, Atal Bihari Vajpayee at the age of 74 and they demonstrated great wisdom in nation building

What was Alameseigha age when he was convicted of money laundry?

Dimeji Bankole (a youth) embezeled our billions as a speaker of house of rep.

I used to worry about age but I am convinced that leadership is about responsibility and the old and the young could be good or bad.

View this thread to see how Nigerians have been treated under "youth" Jonathan https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan as created by a PDP convert on Nairaland

Please, I am adding please; I am not arguing because I know GMB from anywhere, I arguing because I want a better Nigeria.

Let's give GMB a chance; if he fail us after 4 years, we shall all gather here to criticise him; we'll keep changing them untill we get it right.

5 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by hon4real(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
In civil service, swhen u work till 60yrs, u are expected to retire cos its asume u can no longer be able to be at ur peak.... Even proff who has read to d peak are made to retire at 70yrs. I wonder how buharidinko who is 72yrs think he can rule nt jst a classroom bt d nation. And mind u, if he happens to win, na 8yrs things. So what do young and vibrant Nigerians expect from an 80yrs man. Na wa
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:
better to be 72 and filled with leadership wisdom than supposedly younger super clueless jonny walker.

pls tell them jare
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by shamecurls(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
steppin:
I concur! Foolhari has nothing to offer. Revenge is written all over him and we can't have someone like him as president.
GEJ till Boohaari learns his lesson.

Davido featuring WizKid____Sai Buhari
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Adminisher:

Buhari actually represents glorious past with young sharp professionals and politicians within his close circle. Jonathan has nothing to offer. He is too common, I would like to sit down.and drink beer with him but I cannot entrust my children' s future four years into.his hands. Even at the level of the young generation of leaders that we are yearning for he is too dull, dumb and lacking in.vision.

Did you just call the era of undisciplined soldiers glorious? What's glorious about oppression? What's glorious about gagging the press? What's glorious about proscribing every form of unionism and activism? What's glorious about sending nigerians to jail for 200 years and killing nigerians by firing squard?

Tell me, what's glorious about Buhari and his northern brothers joining the NDA with written recommendations, whereas their southern counterparts had to finish high school and pass wasc? What's glorious about the northern soldiers rising to the highest ranks when their counterparts from the south, who were far better by every standard, got overlooked?

Guy, with all due respect, if Buhari was an igbo man or a Calabar man, he would have ended up as a WO11. Buhari's academic records are a source of embarrassment to APC, the military and nigerians as a whole.

The world is watching us. If we decide to reward a former despot without the requisite qualifications, with the office of the president, we should be prepared for the ignominy and disrepute that will follow us.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

e go make sense that way than for me to vote GEJ and later regret but I still believe Buhari go win if them nor rig unto power of incumbency.
I for like dey with you make bottle of origin dey go down but I dey ABJ now, I go balling Ph by next 2 weeks.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by nonjebose(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Oh well....meanwhile PDP has no plans for the drop in oil price.

Buhari may be a 72 year old gent....and BTW I think he should retire....but 16 years of PDP rule....including five years of high oil prices.....and suddenly we are left helpless with a sudden drop in oil prices.

Right now oil is at $60. Nigeria needs it at $123 to meet our needs. We do not have enough saved. Meanwhile....we have several projects completed....that we may not be able to maintain in the long run because of low revenues from low oil prices.

PDP has failed in getting us off oil. OBJ, Yaradua and Jonathan failed between them to fix our light. Right now...we are celebrating producing at half the daily national need. There is scarcity of fuel in the street right now. Our universities are poorly funded...and instead of improving the funding...we are bnuilding more of them. Well....at low oil prices them new universities will get dillapidated in a few years.

I am sorry....but the sad thing about Nigeria is that we are between a rock and a hard place. APC too has no plans to help us. All APC wants to do is spend money they do not have. And bringing back an old relic.

Still....the issue for PDP is not Buhari's age or certificate....but the fact that in 16 years.....there have been a lot of missed opportunities. And the annoying thing is that when you complain......you are called a Hausa slave, or a Mallam, or a terrorist. Well....this Hausa slave is saying that PDP better improve....and they should stop pretending all is well....and start actually telling us their answers to the problems Nigeria faces.Instead of running after ambulances.
1000000000 likes

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
steppin:

I still did not ask for your opinion t`wat!
I'm not a zombie follower like you!
Oya, you've won. Happy now?
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Lailerh(f): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Even her husband has never for once hurled insult at Buhari. If a woman cannot show respect to a Man almost as old as her father, She's not fit to Mother a Home let alone a Nation. If unfortunately GEJ losses the election, as an honourable man he'll accept but with that kind of woman, it'll spell trouble for him is entire life in Otueke.
lol grin
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
hensben:
e go make sense that way than for me to vote GEJ and later regret but I still believe Buhari go win if them nor rig unto power of incumbency.
I for like dey with you make bottle of origin dey go down but I dey ABJ now, I go balling Ph by next 2 weeks.

They will both rig. PDP will only outrig APC. There's no easy way around this impending calamity. One way or the other, there will be violence. I fear for naija.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Actually, it is GEJ that has nothing to offer Nigeria n's other than paper/ PowerPoint achievements ,phony commissioning, and last minute attempts to woo the electorate
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Tahovic: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
This woman na yeye person. Sai BABA

2 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by akinz4: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Better to be 72 and filled with leadership wisdom than supposedly younger super clueless jonny walker. Mr. Stealing is Not Corruption!
Nelson Mandela became president at 74

2 Likes

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by suleimannas(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=itetemi post=31147512]The First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan yesterday stated that her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan deserved the support of women in the country because he had delivered on the promises he made to Nigerian women in 2011.

She spoke during the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Women Campaign Rally held in Makurdi, the state capital.

Dame Jonathan said, “today pregnant women enjoy free antenatal care, we have realized our 35 percent affirmative action and more women are beginning to realize their potentials under this administration.

She told the women to reject Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, “because a 72 year old man has nothing to offer Nigerians.”

Wife of the Benue state Governor, Arch. Yemisi Suswam, in her speech lauded the efforts of Dame Jonathan for carrying women along, particularly in the actualization of 35 percent affirmative action for women.

Mrs Suswam said Benue women were desirous of President Goodluck Jonathan’s return to Aso Rock because of his impressive achievement in all sectors of Nigeria’s economy.

Wife of the Senate President, Mrs Helen Mark, in her speech said the women of the state would vote the PDP in all the elective positions, and urged all women to turn out en-masse to vote all PDP candidates in the elections.

Governor Gabriel Suswam, on his part described the first lady as a reliable woman who had remained firm in supporting her husband to record resounding success in governance

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/a-72-year-old-man-has-nothing-to-offer-nigerians-dame-jonathan/#sthash.FyAjMDFM mama dmama.dere is godu o
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Olushauneddy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
1US Dollar is equal to 215 Naira !!!!!!!! Haba! I'm very sure it's only those people who are not in their right senses would want Jonathan back.

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by lastpage: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
ShootingStar88:
PEJ....e no dey tire you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2164577/prof-yemi-osinbajo-organizes-conversation#31097452

That Patience-Shepopotamus is an accident waiting to happen!

[size=18pt]With a wife like that, Jonathan will only accept defeat .....in his GRAVE![/size]
Such women push their husband ....till he is dead.

Better to be single than married to such for a wife.

Is it not strange that even the 73 old Buihari in his wisdom, has not for one moment, reminded this foolish woman that [size=18pt]she is a He-Goat with Bre@st .....who cannot even get Pregnant?[/size] Guess its true that God knows how to punish evil women like Mama Piss
......yet she dey insult others at will? angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by lastpage: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Did you just call the era of undisciplined soldiers glorious? What's glorious about oppression? What's glorious about gagging the press? What's glorious about proscribing every form of unionism and activism? What's glorious about sending nigerians to jail for 200 years and killing nigerians by firing squard?

Tell me, what's glorious about Buhari and his northern brothers joining the NDA with written recommendations, whereas their southern counterparts had to finish high school and pass wasc? What's glorious about the northern soldiers rising to the highest ranks when their counterparts from the south, who were far better by every standard, got overlooked?

Guy, with all due respect, if Buhari was an igbo man or a Calabar man, he would have ended up as a WO11. Buhari's academic records are a source of embarrassment to APC, the military and nigerians as a whole.

The world is watching us. If we decide to reward a former despot without the requisite qualifications, with the office of the president, we should be prepared for the ignominy and disrepute that will follow us.

Really? Jonathan is not even a sound academic.
He read Zoology, a course which only those who could not meet "jamb Cut-off points" get railed into (He probably did not score up to 200 in Jamb).
Jonathan does not rank anywhere even among Junior lecturers .... only patience is known to be his "past student" and judging by her utterances, he made a very bad job of her! grin grin
I can tell confidently tell you that a "sound" Undergraduate will floor Jonathan in a debate...we see how pathetic he is, when he even reads out prepared speeches now?

On the other hand, Buhari was a Career MILITARY MAN.....and he was one of the best amongst his equals
He was academically excellent and well-decorated, which is what counts in the military.

Below is his resume.

PEOPLES GENERAL AT GLANCE:
★BIO-DATA:
◆ NAME: Muhammad Buhari;
◆ DOB: 17th December 1942;
◆ NATIONALITY: Nigerian;
◆ STATE OF ORIGIN: Katsina State;
◆ HOME TOWN: Daura;
◆ MARITAL STATUS: Married;
★EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
◆ Elementary School, Daura ~ 1948-1952;
◆ Katsina Model School, Katsina ~1953;
◆ Katsina Provincial School
(now Government College Katsina)~1956-1961;
★MILITARY CAREER/TRAINING:
◆ Military Training School, Kaduna ~1963;
◆ Officer’s Cadet School, Aldershot (UK)~Oct.'63;
◆ Platoon Commanders’ Course
Nigerian Military College, Kaduna ~1964;
◆ Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course
Army Mechanical Transport School,
Borden (United Kingdom) ~1965;
◆ Defence Services’ Staff College,
Wellington (India) ~1973;
◆ United States Army War College ~ 1979-1980;
☆MILITARY APPOINTMENT/EXPERIENCE:
◆ Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Bat. '63-64;
◆ Mech Trans. Officer, Lagos Garrison, '64-65;
◆ Transport Coy Commander, 2nd Brigade,'65-66;
◆ Batt Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Brigade,'66-67;
◆ Brigade Major, 2nd Sector,
1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
◆ Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Div, 67–68;
◆ Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Div!'68–70;
◆ Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, '70-71;
◆Assistant Adjutant-General,
1st Infantry Div. Headquarters, '71-72;
◆ Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division
Headquarters,1974 –1974;
◆ Acting Director Supply & Transport,
Nigeria Army Corps Hqts,1974 –1975;
◆ Military Secretary, Army Hqts. 1978-1979;
◆ GOC, 4th Infantry Div.~1980 – 1981;
◆ GOC, 3rd Armored Div. ~ 1981 –1983;
★POLITICAL APPOINTMENT/EXPERIENCE:
◆ Military Gov., North Eastern State ~'75-76;
◆ Fed Commissioner for Petroleum ~ '76–78;
◆ Chairman, NNPC ~ 1978 –1978;
◆ Member, Supreme Military Council, ~ 78-79;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed
Forces ~ Dec 1983 – Aug. 85;
♡Executive Chairman, PTF ~ 1995 – 1999;
★ AWARDS AND MEDALS:
● GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
◆ DSM: Defence Service Medal
● NSM: National Service Medal
◆ GSM: General Service Medal
● LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
◆ FSS: Forces Service Star
● CM: The Congo Medal
★ HONORARY DEGREES:
◆ Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa) ATBU, Bauchi ~ 1994
◆ Doctor of Letters (Honoris Causa) University of Calabar ~

So, engage your brain before you put your mouth into gear, when it comes to comparing Buhari with that "hopelessly corrupt, slow-thinker" of a Jonathan.

Lastpage!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2015
lastpage:

Really? Jonathan is not even a sound academic.
He read Zoology, a course which only those who could not meet "jamb Cut-off points" get railed into (He probably did not score up to 200 in Jamb).
Jonathan does not rank anywhere even among Junior lecturers .... only patience is known to be his "past student" and judging by her utterances, he made a very bad job of her! grin grin
I can tell confidently tell you that a "sound" Undergraduate will floor Jonathan in a debate...we see how pathetic he is, when he even reads out prepared speeches now?

On the other hand, Buhari was a Career MILITARY MAN.....and he was one of the best amongst his equals
He was academically excellent and well-decorated, which is what counts in the military.

Below is his resume.

PEOPLES GENERAL AT GLANCE:
★BIO-DATA:
◆ NAME: Muhammad Buhari;
◆ DOB: 17th December 1942;
◆ NATIONALITY: Nigerian;
◆ STATE OF ORIGIN: Katsina State;
◆ HOME TOWN: Daura;
◆ MARITAL STATUS: Married;
★EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
◆ Elementary School, Daura ~ 1948-1952;
◆ Katsina Model School, Katsina ~1953;
◆ Katsina Provincial School
(now Government College Katsina)~1956-1961;
★MILITARY CAREER/TRAINING:
◆ Military Training School, Kaduna ~1963;
◆ Officer’s Cadet School, Aldershot (UK)~Oct.'63;
◆ Platoon Commanders’ Course
Nigerian Military College, Kaduna ~1964;
◆ Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course
Army Mechanical Transport School,
Borden (United Kingdom) ~1965;
◆ Defence Services’ Staff College,
Wellington (India) ~1973;
◆ United States Army War College ~ 1979-1980;
☆MILITARY APPOINTMENT/EXPERIENCE:
◆ Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Bat. '63-64;
◆ Mech Trans. Officer, Lagos Garrison, '64-65;
◆ Transport Coy Commander, 2nd Brigade,'65-66;
◆ Batt Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Brigade,'66-67;
◆ Brigade Major, 2nd Sector,
1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
◆ Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Div, 67–68;
◆ Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Div!'68–70;
◆ Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, '70-71;
◆Assistant Adjutant-General,
1st Infantry Div. Headquarters, '71-72;
◆ Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division
Headquarters,1974 –1974;
◆ Acting Director Supply & Transport,
Nigeria Army Corps Hqts,1974 –1975;
◆ Military Secretary, Army Hqts. 1978-1979;
◆ GOC, 4th Infantry Div.~1980 – 1981;
◆ GOC, 3rd Armored Div. ~ 1981 –1983;
★POLITICAL APPOINTMENT/EXPERIENCE:
◆ Military Gov., North Eastern State ~'75-76;
◆ Fed Commissioner for Petroleum ~ '76–78;
◆ Chairman, NNPC ~ 1978 –1978;
◆ Member, Supreme Military Council, ~ 78-79;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed
Forces ~ Dec 1983 – Aug. 85;
♡Executive Chairman, PTF ~ 1995 – 1999;
★ AWARDS AND MEDALS:
● GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
◆ DSM: Defence Service Medal
● NSM: National Service Medal
◆ GSM: General Service Medal
● LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
◆ FSS: Forces Service Star
● CM: The Congo Medal
★ HONORARY DEGREES:
◆ Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa) ATBU, Bauchi ~ 1994
◆ Doctor of Letters (Honoris Causa) University of Calabar ~

So, engage your brain before you put your mouth into gear, when it comes to comparing Buhari with that "hopelessly corrupt, slow-thinker" of a Jonathan.

Lastpage!

Lastpage, how you dey? Hope you have been good. Lol. Long time.

Yeah, Jonah may not have been the brightest guy around but it is an insult to mention his name in the same sentence with Buhari's name. Haba, show some respect na! We have been through this before, I guess we need to agree to disagree. Fair enough?
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by danielicon(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2015
itetemi:

How can u compare Nelson Mandela with buhari. .u must be indeed stupid
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by mcquin(m): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
big fool, do ya know d meaning of vicarious liability?

Dude you are either a student of law or one that heard the word being used somewhere. Vicarious liability in negligence applies in an employer/employee r/ship and even at that where an employee is on a frolic of his own, the employer cannot be said to be vicariously liable.

Pls i'm inviting you to prefer evidence showing that the persons that were involved in the act were employees of Buhari.
Re: A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2015
mcquin:

Dude you are either a student of law or one that heard the word being used somewhere. Vicarious liability in negligence applies in an employer/employee r/ship and even at that where an employee is on a frolic of his own, the employer cannot be said to be vicariously liable.

Pls i'm inviting you to prefer evidence showing that the persons that were involved in the act were employees of Buhari.
ogbenni, its master-servant relationship. Buhari is an elder in d north and he commands crowds in d north, he made staement and his kinsmen obeyed. Tink beyound ya scope undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting / Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.