Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,776 members, 7,952,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Whatsapp Introduces Web Version - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Introduces Web Version (500 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac / Whatsapp Introduces New Features / Whatsapp Introduces Online Call Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Introduces Web Version by Abbeylincson(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Now adays, for the first time, millions of you will have the ability to use WhatsApp on your web browser. Our web client is simply an extension of your phone: the web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device -- this means all of your messages still live on your phone.
To connect your web browser to your WhatsApp client, simply open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome browser. You will see a QR code --- scan the code inside of WhatsApp, and you’re ready to go. You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client. Your phone needs to stay connected to the internet for our web client to work, and please make sure to install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone. Unfortunately for now, we will not be able to provide web client to our iOS users due to Apple platform limitations.
We really hope you find web client useful in your everyday lives.
http://blog.whatsapp.com/
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Web Version by Abbeylincson(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Quite impressive

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces Web Version by missdebs(f): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2015
awesome! Apple and its flexibility ish again, i still wonder why people buy it
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Web Version by adegoke93: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Pls i just got a laptop and i will like to use watsapp on it.so pls i just want to know which did u think is better of between this new idea or using emulator

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Bought The Innjoo ONE? / q / 84% Of Smart Phones In Nigeria Have Internet Connection – Ericsson Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.