Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (23029 Views)

Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by nwadiuko1(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

See this mumu 98% of abians would vote APGA in the governorship and PDP in the presidential elections. Continue to fool yourself
I beg to disagree with you sir......98percent is a huge exaggeration for Apga
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by lovat(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2015
As long as T A orji loses in everything in Abia state, I will be very happy. APGA all the way

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Kingspin(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2015
That yeye man.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Kingspin(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm happy afterall it would reduce the number of Jonathans vote in Abia
We vote on performance and not propaganda.

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by hiidee(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2015
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by seedorfg(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2015
he deserves stoning to coma or floging, wicked government ever liveth

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Above are the exco of the ''I cannot get a girlfriend club'

Thus...they book space.

Oh dear.....

poor attempt to get likes!!!try again later bro!ciao
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2015
crazydude1:
poor attempt to get likes!!!try again later bro!ciao

Sorry darling....but you must have something to say about the topic at hand, rather than pay attention to poor old me.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by micky24: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

See this mumu 98% of abians would vote APGA in the governorship and PDP in the presidential elections. Continue to fool yourself
. Bros if you want to make your position clear you shouldn't do it by bringing other people down.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2015
I ws among dose who booed him.....

#We need change in aba....

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by sagewonders(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by sanbells(f): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2015
He deserves it.... Just ask Google the dirtiest state in Nigeria, it won't even have to load before mentioning Abia State.. #smh
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by nortcentrallord(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
This is what should happen when governors refuse to do what they were elected for not for the people to turn around and blame the president. Any governor who neglects his duty should be shown out of the way by his people. The major problem we have in this country is our governors, senators, and local government Chairmen. Let's mix things up for @ our state and local government. APC + PDP will yield better result. Vote individuals not Party. For presidential elections, GEJ has my vote while for other elections, the better man like GEJ gets it. Be it PDP or APC.

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by DonGB: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Guys you all need to watch/read this interviews done by Mo Abudu for Gen Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan. Decide who to vote after the interviews as both of them spoke for 30mins on their plans and why they should be re elected. I don't know why the posts haven't made frontpage.

For Buhari's interview read here; https://www.nairaland.com/2169464/ebonylive-tv-interview-gmb-why

For Jonathan's interview, read here: https://www.nairaland.com/2169459/ebonylive-tv-interview-gej-why
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2015
T.A Orji is the worst thing to happen to Abia state.
Damn!
Roads - dirty
Market - dirtier

You can't just do ajebutter in Aba sha angry

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Meringe(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
I was there live, the reporter didn't report it very well.
He was called "onye oshi" "thief"

People were clapping in rhyme shouting "onye oshi"

I pity that stupid governor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by udy4real(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Worst governor in d whole of Nigeria,what a shame dat I come from Abia,nothing to sure 4 Eight good years

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by betterabia: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
talktimi:
Orji Uzor Kalu owns the Sun newspaper and he has been having a running battle with Theodore Orji so its only logical his newspaper sings his name to high praise while rubbishing that of the governor.
That aside, T.A Orji is arguably one of the worst performing governors in Nigeria considering the huge economic potential of Abia state which should be amongst the top 5 in Nigeria and OUK should not shy away from the blame since he also contributed in destroying Abia

its not about uzor kalu. i was in aba yesterday and everybody was talking about it.

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Iykopee(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:
I was there live, the reporter didn't report it very well.
He was called "onye oshi" "thief"

People were clapping in rhyme shouting "onye oshi"

I pity that stupid governor.

^^^ That Native doctor-looking Governor of a man named TA orji is the worst ' ONYE OSHI' that liveth.

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Hamazz1: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2015
patiently waitin on d saTANists 2call those who pelted their gov apc membrs bokoharam sympathizers or atleast d commonly called abokis...BAD GOVERNANCE BACK N FRONT FED2STE.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Blitz888(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Operation restore Abia to the main stream of Igbo politics. The future of the South East can only be guaranteed in APGA. See the miracle taking place in Anambra State

Willie is working![i][/i]

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by orli: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
This present govt is a disgrace to Abia race. Compare d likes of A.K.state dat has uyo, abak,itu.oron,ikotabasi,ikotekpene,etinam,eket, to mention bt few as developed towns. Apart from umuahia,Aba is d only town to be developed bt no way. God, u r our last hope oooooo.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

its not my business. Its for the two of you but THIS IS A BIG LIE!. You are the one that is fooling yourself
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by meforyou1(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
When I went to aba last year, I cried for the beloved city. It was not the aba that I used to know
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by LordMecuzy(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Abba999:

You think they are ABO*KI as U? Goathead- "mmeee"!! grin cheesy grin

Nwanyi Oma I'm nt from d north I'm from Imo State.. Ngor-Okpala... We d medical association of Nigeria want a new Presido...
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Yes I know what we can do, Anyway you must bend down before you see Aba. I wish I was there.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by vashkayanna(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2015
It is a pitiable dismal abysmal, it is regrettably lugubrious that in a Country like Nigeria, because of the mismanagement, because of the high hardness that has greeted the oil sector a vast majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty while the microscopic few that pilots the affairs of this country live in luxury as a result of debauchery.

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by kelly9ice(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2015
if you live in aba for 24 hours, you will know what we the residents are suffering, the man really needs stoning not just with pure water. fake and criminal with foolishness all around him.

Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by size38: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2015
This piece of news has made my day. Aba people, I hail una well, well. This is how a bad govt should be treated. This is how we are suppose to treat GEJ and his party the PDP wherever they go for failing us for 16yrs and not pampering, endorsing or giving them any form of support.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! by Pamcrest(f): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Serves d governor right! Good for Abians to voice their resentment n rejection of him!
Same thing happened early last year when I attended a burial somewhere close to Umuahia. The moment TA entered d church, I could hear d loud rumblings. To make matters worse, d Anglican bishop who gave d sermon began extolling d governor's virtues as though he had performed wonders in Abia state. The rumblings only grew louder. When d bishop refused to stop, people stood up n shouted him down. Being a foreigner in their midst, I was quite taken aback but I applauded their action. Let's hold our leaders accountable, n get rid of Lilliputian non performers, keeping us in bondage.
And to think TA wants to go to d senate....may God arrest that futile ambition....for Abians' sake.
My humble submission

Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality / Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack