Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,418 members, 7,964,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Regret Not Knowing This Earlier - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Regret Not Knowing This Earlier (602 Views)

Invest In A Female Dj U Won't Regret It. / Get Your Partnership Agreement Now Or Regret It Later! / Trading For A Living(knowing The Best Trading Investment For You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Not Knowing This Earlier by newnews: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hot business in 2009
1) Secret of earning 10% of phone calls make by GSM subscriber
You will discover this amazing Mini GSM telephone Company starting with ZERO CAPITAL
2) Providing an online payment system for NIGERIANS: such as, VISA CREDIT CARD,
DEBIT CARD, PAYPAL. ETC.
Requirement: Your Phone & Bank account
Start up capital: Zero capital. No start up capital
Earning potential: N40,000--N80,000. weekly.
Qualification: No Qualification needed
Step by step guide you can register with the major provider, and become there reseller
in Nigeria. Including where and how to get customers to buy from you. With this system,
if you dont make at least N30,000 in 5days, just for starting i will return your money in
double.
I have sold these same package in the advert page of THE PUNCH NEWSPAPER, and
SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRAL for N4,500 . But this is bonanza
Bonanza price go for: N1,000, (ONE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY) For both manual
PAY TO SKYE BANK ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NOS: 1891010031592
ACCOUNT NAME: BELLO ADEWALE
After your payment Text your Email address to 07033871250
FIRST 5 PEOPLE to order will have access to my Google adsense, Google A-dword/Click Bank
E-book Set up guide
If you dont succeed with this, you ned a deliverance
CONTACT DETAILS ::07033871250

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities And Possibilities With Us / Diesel In Portharcourt / Start The Career Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.