Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,476 members, 7,901,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) (2433 Views)

Five(5) Deadly Terms Used By A Woman.... True Or False / My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) by GCO(f): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
“If you don’t leave my ‘wife’ alone, I will show u that even though they say blood is thicker than water, mine is water and I am ready to pour it away to show you that I am serious with what I told you. Mark my words today, I will kill you and kill myself. Mummy, listen ooo! (He turned to an elderly woman crying by the side, whom I supposed was his mother), tell him, if he refuses to let go of my wife, I will shed his blood and mine today.” The voice carried an air of familiarity in it making me draw closer to the scene. I was so confused because Yemi travelled to the UK though he would be back as soon as possible three months ago during our phone conversation. Yes, but it was exactly his voice I heard. Could it be his twin brother? I wondered again. But he should have told me! I thought aloud. I drew closer and closer to the scene; I wanted to find out myself who that familiar –voiced ‘Goliath’ was. ‘Low and behold’, it was Yemi, my friend. Yummy! (That’s what I fondly call him) yummy! I called again. He turned with speed and on seeing me, he became sober like someone caught stealing. What are you doing here I retorted? Without waiting for his response, I asked him again, who is that guy you were shouting at? There was no response from him still. He walked slowly to me, took my hand and walked away from the scene filled with spectators all staring at him in bewilderment (I noticed from their looks). We walked in silence to no particular destination, but finally settled in Drumtix and the story began.

He had known this girl for quite some ages. As a matter of fact, they met at the university; he was in his third year while the ‘controversial’ girl was in her first year. Yemi looked beyond mere school dating and hoped to marry this girl in future. They moved on as lovers, did things jointly like husband and wife making the relationship grow stronger each passing day. When I met Yemi during our NYSC, the first gist we had was about this ‘love of his life’, Esther. Awww! I wish he had foreseen the betrayal ahead. I wish he had believed that ‘all that glitters is not gold’.
Back to the issue of the moment; according to Yemi, his so called ‘fiance' started declining as soon as he travelled for a one year studies in the UK. She had excuses for every offence, especially not picking his calls mostly at night. One surprising thing, according to Yemi was that this girl was always with JB, Yemi’s elder brother each time Yemi spoke with his brother. Yemi did not suspect anything because he had always wanted his girl to be around his family not knowing that the romance had been transferred to his elder brother. To the ‘wife of all’ (I mean Esther), she thought one year wouldn’t elapse. Hmmmm! Yemi sensed danger immediately he came back after his studies; firstly, Esther refused to come and welcome him at the airport as he told her, secondly, on seeing Yemi, she was so full of fright and guilt leaving Yemi with so much thought. In short, the whole house was cold, everyone was not excited especially Yemi’s mum. Again, he sensed danger, but concealed it. Esther, who was no longer as free as she used to be in the house left that night. It was very unusual. Yemi concluded there was a problem because Esther never visited again for almost two weeks. She had an excuse on each invitation by Yemi.

What led to the fight that evening along First Avenue, Gwarimpa was that JB and his heartthrob, Esther were spotted by Yemi and his mum in a ‘joint’ on their way going home from hospital. The abrupt manner with which Yemi stopped the car put fear in his mum. Sensing danger, Yemi’s mum ‘let the cat out of the bag’. She told Yemi all that had happened while he was in the UK. To crown it all, Yemi was made to understand that Esther was expecting a baby for his own brother, JB. That was when reality dawned on him that he had lost Esther forever. He jumped down from the car, rushed towards his brother, shouting and threatening thunder and brimstone when I intervened. To be continued….. Happy weekend pals!
Re: Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) by henryvirus(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Now this is what i call #interesting. Yemi should already know Esther doesnt love him asmuch as he thought......if she did she'ld have waited for him. But that's bad of JB.
Re: Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) by Tymax(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2015
All these romance novels sef.
Re: Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) by falconey(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
angryBOLLYWOOD blockbuster
Re: Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) by henryvirus(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
So what happened next. Eager to know more.

(1) (Reply)

That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) / Sarimah Has Done It Again Oooooooooooooooooo / Winning Over That Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.