Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? (4697 Views)

Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2015
With the way this police officer put hand on waist come still looking ground join so, what do you think he is thinking of?

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by bodejohn(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2015
OP, na your own police officer be this?

Make I show you better police officers.

8 Likes

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Unionised(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Maybe the OP is colour blind cheesy

Result of a session with 'Chichi selling something'.

Waiting for Iya Sikira, the OPA EYIN crooner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
House rent has expired no salary.

What he will tell mama nneka when he gets home. grin
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
bodejohn:
OP, na your police officer be this?
Na our police na.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2015
Unionised:
Maybe the OP is colour blind cheesy
How?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2015
bodejohn:
OP, na your police officer be this?
op has just woken up from sleep.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
House rent has expired no salary.

What he will tell mama nneka when he gets home. grin

Maybe, or maybe, Buhari or Goodluck, who i go vote for? I never even collect my PVC sef.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
op has just woken up from sleep.
Why?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Unionised(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
How?

Jersey Na jersey...
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by kinglekan: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
With the way this police officer put hand on waist come still looking ground join so, what do you think he is thinking of?

OP but why naaa?? Chewing gum dey ur eye ni
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Unionised:
Result of a session with 'Chichi selling something. Waiting for Iya Sikira, the OPA EYIN crooner.
To do what?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
And datz how thugs shifts anytin bad to d F.G, u see latsma ya call am police,I don't know wad exactly dis apc put for dem followers ?

1 Like

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2015
Unionised:

Jersey Na jersey...
Thank you.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Unionised(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
To do what?

To remedy the situation...
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
kinglekan:

OP but why naaa?? Chewing gum dey ur eye ni
Wetin i do?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And datz how thugs shifts anytin bad to d F.G, u see latsma ya call am police,I don't know wad exactly dis apc put for dem followers ?
How i wan take know say na lastma, i dey stay Lagos?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Unionised:

To remedy the situation...
Which situation?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don't know wad exactly dis apc put for dem followers ?
Who tell you say i be apc, you know me before, i be pdp with you.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
How i wan take know say na lastma, i dey stay Lagos?
no be crime to ask now, sha na niger ya dhe stay?

1 Like

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by kinglekan: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Wetin i do?

Dude is that a police man? Or r u frm Rwanda

Even if u don't stay in lagos. Weda na gongola or wereva state u are in. Do the police dere put on that?

1 Like

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Why?
if you ask me,na who I go ask?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by ijustdey: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2015
He is thinking about his house rent
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
no be crime to ask now, sha na niger ya dhe stay?
Yes, na naija, delta. E be like say you na London na im make you no know our other uniform.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Dude is that a police man? Or r u frm Rwanda

Even if u don't stay in lagos. Weda na gongola or wereva state u are in. Do the police dere put on that?
Yellow fever no dey wear am, and their office na still police station wey qualify them as still police officers.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
if you ask me,na who I go ask?
Just ask me back.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Unionised(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Which situation?

I give up...
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
ijustdey:

He is thinking about his house rent
Thank you my brother, and which one he go go for, change or transformation.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
halimaabi:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
I know say you go come, but i no expect to see you for my first page.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2015
Unionised:

I give up...
Why give up when you've not made me understand what you're trying to butress?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Just ask me back.
ok. Now I ask...what is your name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Suspends Staff For Social Media Post On Nnamdi Kanu / Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu / Why Does Nigerian Police Check Points Always Looking Like This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.