Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) (1139 Views)

PDP Died Day Obasanjo Publicly Tore His Membership Card – Perry Opara / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by faroukfahima(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015

Abdullahi Muhammad, the Senior Special Adviser on Security to Gombe State governor Ibrahim Dankwambo, who recently tore his PDP membership card after Nigeria’s former president and PDP party founder, Olusegun Obasanjo publicly tore his, has allegedly been attacked.Here is SSA Abdullahi Muhammad’s account of his ordeal in the hands of the thugs:

“I was attacked by a group of hoodlums numbering 3 who accosted me at a car wash near Buba Shongo along Bauchi Road in Gombe. While they were hitting me one of them was shouting on top of his voice saying “why must you antagonize the Governor (Dankwambo)”. It was then I realized their mission! They drove in a car with reg number BLG 142 AA.

1 Like

Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by lafex: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Where is your source?
Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by lewis33(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2015
God will see u thrc.f.ough cos u are on the part of truth.

1 Like

Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Pdp...hmmm
Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by adebisicutie: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Is it by force to belong to the evil party angry demonic party full of thugs shocked
Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by lohresloco: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tomato sauce liars
Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
lohresloco:
Tomato sauce liars

Would you like to have that kind of sauce on you?
Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Politics is really a dirty bloody game. undecided
Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by haywire1: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
lohresloco:
Tomato sauce liars

May hoodlums unleash tomato sauce on u angry
Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by QuiverBox(f): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
The Blood pattern on his kaftan is not consistent with that facial injury.
Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by nzeadachie: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
faroukfahima:

Abdullahi Muhammad, the Senior Special Adviser on Security to Gombe State governor Ibrahim Dankwambo, who recently tore his PDP membership card after Nigeria’s former president and PDP party founder, Olusegun Obasanjo publicly tore his, has allegedly been attacked.Here is SSA Abdullahi Muhammad’s account of his ordeal in the hands of the thugs:

“I was attacked by a group of hoodlums numbering 3 who accosted me at a car wash near Buba Shongo along Bauchi Road in Gombe. While they were hitting me one of them was shouting on top of his voice saying “why must you antagonize the Governor (Dankwambo)”. It was then I realized their mission! They drove in a car with reg number BLG 142 AA.

Re: SSA To Governor Who Publicly Tore His PDP Card Gets Attacked (photo) by kolomax(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
which way 9ja

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Police Station In Kwali, Abuja, Nigeria's Federal Capital Territory. / An Appeal To All Apc Supporters!!! / POLLS: Social Media Tearing Nigeria Apart — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.