Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram (23141 Views)

Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by Kzealz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Baawaa:
Shame to Jonathan that rendered our combatant soldiers useless in the midst of their contemporaries
Thunder fire Ur entire generation...
fool

1 Like

Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
kboycrew:

This is the most intelligent post I ve read on nairaland.

You just employed 'sarcasm' to good effect. *thumbs up*
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by ogdada: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
hakanai:
This something that could happen if GEJ and PDP did not turn the security matter into false accusation of the opposition and opponents of the president. When people call for the president to unite the people through sound leadership, the result is what you see in Cameroon. Not in a nation where a president did not respond to missing student because BRINGBACKOUR GIRLS does not promote his reluctant response. He denied it happened for a month because he had to be sure its not politicallly meant to harm his presidential ambitions.
A leader that divides tribally and religiously. so long as you suck up to him then all is fine. Any iota of complain displeasure is deemed a sin. It is a most to live under the false impression all is well and he is doing his best just to make him look good at all cost. GEJ failed woefully when it matteredin leadership.GEJ failed above all to galzanise the nation when it mattered the most. Apart from cheap blackmail and false accusation. I ask again where are the sabtours of the army now that they are performing. where are the sponsors? Is there any known arrest of any major sponsor or major replacements in the armed forces personal? Any arrest of the people called founders? Its a big fat No!!! All the armed forces needed was diacipline,motivation and logistics. All that is evident now. Its sad, so many had to die. GEJ just realize he will shoulder the shame of destroying the nation and his loss of popularity in the polls. Now he making a U turn to provide semblance of leadership!
well said my bro God bless u
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by sanbells(f): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Frankmishael:
my love wow u on nairaland
excuse me..... Do I know you
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2015
sanbells:
yea,accept my email
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
wise men March for their country and not March for BUHARI!!this month of March, I want y'all to March buhari as you March for your country!!

yoĆ¹ have voted WISELY if you vote GEJ!!

1 Like

Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2015
sanbells:
cheesy!!!girls sha, the ones wey dey form just fine small grin

no be say you woski ooh! you just dey there ...
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by Beno3: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
hakanai:
This something that could happen if GEJ and PDP did not turn the security matter into false accusation of the opposition and opponents of the president. When people call for the president to unite the people through sound leadership, the result is what you see in Cameroon. Not in a nation where a president did not respond to missing student because BRINGBACKOUR GIRLS does not promote his reluctant response. He denied it happened for a month because he had to be sure its not politicallly meant to harm his presidential ambitions.
A leader that divides tribally and religiously. so long as you suck up to him then all is fine. Any iota of complain displeasure is deemed a sin. It is a most to live under the false impression all is well and he is doing his best just to make him look good at all cost. GEJ failed woefully when it matteredin leadership.GEJ failed above all to galzanise the nation when it mattered the most. Apart from cheap blackmail and false accusation. I ask again where are the sabtours of the army now that they are performing. where are the sponsors? Is there any known arrest of any major sponsor or major replacements in the armed forces personal? Any arrest of the people called founders? Its a big fat No!!! All the armed forces needed was diacipline,motivation and logistics. All that is evident now. Its sad, so many had to die. GEJ just realize he will shoulder the shame of destroying the nation and his loss of popularity in the polls. Now he making a U turn to provide semblance of leadership!

My friend, Please Shut your mouth. or your better use the toilet if you are pressed to enable you say something genuine. Boko Haram started in nigeria even before GEJ took power. How many APC notherners march against it? NONE! BOKO HARAM has been killing christians in the north, how many people march to condemn it, NONE! When the girls were kidnapped, that's when they want to show themselves. Even when SANUSI who is learned tried condemning it, he was threatened. GEJ called for an amnesty, people like you say he was clueless, He did his best to curb it, he realised there were saboteurs. He took care of the saboteurs and it's yielding fruit. Instead of you giving thanks to GOD and greezing his elbows, you are here saying rubbish.....PLS use the toilet cos you have a running stomach. maybe when you are done, you will be much more relieved and have better things to say.
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by sanbells(f): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Frankmishael:
yea,accept my email
ok
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2015
sanbells:
ok
tank u
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by holums(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Instead of us to unite against Boko Haram and support our troops and present govt we keep condemning and making noise on social network against the FG as if they should perform magic thatz why many of us don't think and reason logically............imagine Cameroon doing something right dat we av refuse to do as if nothing is happening
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by holums(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
lorddannie:
All we have in Nigeria is sponsor or fake protests championed by the sole called political parties.

It's quite unfortunate that Cameroun is doing what Nigerians should have done long ago.

All we hear in Nigeria are "we are ready" I have decided", "don't kill boko haram" "israel stop hostilities against Pakistan", "Denmark or French artists disrespected a prophet" twitter meter" etc

U av a point...........instead of us to unite against Boko Haram and support our troops and present govt we keep condemning and making noise on social network against the FG as if they should perform magic thatz why many of us don't think and reason logically............imagine Cameroon doing something right dat we av refuse to do as if nothing is happening
Re: Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram by ojosegun2011(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
The jubilant oppopsition party in Nigeria, the APC has failed in their campaign of calumny at the misfortune which befell our brothers in the North East Zones of Nigeria as our neighbours have realized the danger of harbouring Boko Haram which the opposition had sold to them as problem of Jonathan-led administration. It is a good relieve that they've realised the danger inherent in the continued onslaught of the terrorists not only to Nigeria but the entire West African region if not curbed and nipped in the bud. APC is losing their created battle in all fronts.Vote GEJ in 2015 and the North will have their full tenure in 2019 with a candidate of their choice in sha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival / Governor Wike Hosts Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Petrol May Cost More In South-east - IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.