Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,667 members, 7,889,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Forex Fantasies Vs Realities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Fantasies Vs Realities (664 Views)

Money Myths And Realities / Realities About Avenue To Wealth / Successful Business Realities - Tax (entrepreneurs And Individuals Are Targets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Fantasies Vs Realities by etrades(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
The most important thing you need to check yourself for, if you want to be a professional trader, is the ability to identify your fantasies and quarantine them, as opposed to reality.

As a professional trade, I have been able to identify real forex issues, as opposed to dreams and fantasies. I have the ability to quarantine them, and put them aside. Without this skill, one can never achieve the goal of trading for a living.

I have ran across many traders, who dream of making millions, while they have a few thousand dollars in their accounts. One friend started with $2000, and wanted to be a full time trader! These are fantasies. Those people will try to open positions on a large scale, and thus endanger their account against margin calls, and thus a complete failure.

As I have mentioned in a previous tip, a 3% monthly gain on account is realistic. Amounts like 30% and higher, are just fantasies

(1) (Reply)

Reply From Investors / Why Your Business Will Fail / An Open Letter To Ezinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.