Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Modenine on fire!!!!!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine on fire!!!!!!! (1126 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine on fire!!!!!!! by Manta(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2006
Hear Mode in a recent radio interview "even your grand mum will like to by mode's next album" and on the anticipated Rugged diss at him, he said "my name has not been mentioned yet, I'm waiting to hear it mentioned".

Modenine's Pentium IX(a fresh mixtape) with 21 tracks is out and hot. The production is basically done by Jonah the Monarch with songs like 'Pentium IX', 'Gentle Wind' and 'Pains'  featuring Amaka of the Thoroughbred, Pissing me off, King of the Jungle, Blimey, Underground King feat. Cashino, Spazmodic feat. Terry the Rapman etc.

Mode in spazmodic promise that  his next album soon to be out later this year will be 'commercial'.  who know if it got some club bangers going by the calibre of producer his is working with presently (Cobhams, Jonal the Monarch and Paul Play) on the much anticipated album titled “E pluribus unum” (one amongst many).
Re: Modenine on fire!!!!!!! by skingo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2006
mode 9 on a commercial album? isnt that wat he claimed he'll never stoop low to? he's been around for years doin that underground rap thing, if it was payin him, he would not be making a change, u have to come into the game having a game plan, executing it, and eventually make people see the vision u had from d start, mode 9's vision from the start i doubt was not to do underground rap forever and then suddenly just do a commercial album which he so much didnt care for, bullshit, there's competition for that ass! the rap title is up for grabs oh1 everybody that raps, do you!there's no king of nothin, bla bla bla!jafaar can even lay a claim o nanything right now, even k sho, 6 o whoever1
Re: Modenine on fire!!!!!!! by youngdigi(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2006
lol, thats rap, they say dey never goin commercial, soon as they get that spotlight, thats it, i aint mad at u MODE9, i think u r the hottst naija rapper out right now, as long as u can stay consistent with nice lyrics and even give us better music, then i'm good
Re: Modenine on fire!!!!!!! by Manta(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2006
Modenine has never for once being against commercial albums nor rapping in pidgin but, going wack to be commercial. For the fact he said he'll drop a commercial album does not mean he has compromised his set standard. He can still be commercial but still more real than ever; just the beats that gets one still bobbing with incredible lyrics and eloquent flows to get deeper into the hearts of Nigerians and the wide world, this will even bring better opportunity to sanitize the hiphop world.

(1) (Reply)

Exlcusive Diss To Freestyle By Eldee / Show Me The Way / Can U Tell Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.