Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Who Says Girls Get To Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Girls Get To Choose? (827 Views)

Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Cruzeiro(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hi everyone! This is not something I really enjoy doing, but just a quick question everyone. Who says girls get to decide who they get down with? By that statement I mean why is it right (or justifiable) that a girl gets to choose who to date when all she possesses is just a lazy pretty face? The height is when (no offence) the girl in question is ugly.
I have seen great guys of reputable standing get slaughtered on the slab of impunity. Just because they allow their emotions cloud their sense of judgement. Or maybe we should just go back to the old way of doing it ( hit her head pretty bad with a piece of wood and take her as a trophy to your royal cave) lol.
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me what he's on about.
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Cruzeiro(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me what he's on about.
In other words, does the fact dt a girl av 'jst' a pretty face entitle her to choose who to date? In my opinion, the blankness encountered afta she finally agrees is a major cause of heartbreaks.
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by falconey(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
when it comes to dating girls are the HOST.......and when it comes to marriage MEN(not guys/boys) are the HOST.
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wonderful cheesy

lemme go and tweet nickminaj grin
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Cruzeiro(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
falconey:
when it comes to dating girls are the HOST.......and when it comes to marriage MEN(not guys/boys) are the HOST.
I do agree to an extent. But why do these girls cry foul afta we get to knw dt 'our host' only hosts a pretty face?
Why do dey cry foul wen de wait is nt in any way worth it? Hence, de topic of discourse.
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
falconey:

wonderful cheesy
U GET SENSE PASS D OP tongue
i no dey tweet nicky again grin
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cruzeiro:

In other words, does the fact dt a girl av 'jst' a pretty face entitle her to choose who to date? In my opinion, the blankness encountered afta she finally agrees is a major cause of heartbreaks.
Bro, pretty face or not, everyone has a choice to date who they prefer. That's life. I have that choice too, no matter how ugly I am or how handsome you are..
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cruzeiro:

lmao
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Cruzeiro(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Bro, pretty face or not, everyone has a choice to date who they prefer. That's life. I have that choice too, no matter how ugly I am or how handsome you are..
U dnt seem to get my point. A relationship is a give nd take. Avin establshd dt, my point is; apart frm avin a pretty face (or nt even avin atall), u shud be able to bring somfin to de table. That is wht makes de wait worthy. And de absence of tis is a great disappointment. So, it is very surprisin to see des same people shoutn men ar evil.
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Adaeze003(f): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
If it were up to you, I'm sure girls will live in a cage undecided undecided
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Cruzeiro(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Adaeze003:
If it were up to you, I'm sure girls will live in a cage undecided undecided

Dnt be so sure. I am nt a misogynist. De 'cave' ish ws jst a comic break.
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Enegod(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
why can't you be a gentleman?!!! undecided
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Cruzeiro(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
why can't you be a gentleman?!!! undecided
I am. Albeit, to worthy ladies
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Another nigga crying over girls. Salute to Nigerian ladies, you got these guys on lock cheesy
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by imakebigbucks: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Who Says Girls Get To Choose? by Cruzeiro(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yareey:
Another nigga crying over girls. Salute to Nigerian ladies, you got these guys on lock cheesy
Aren't u Dumb?

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets You Should Probably Keep From Your Partner / Pls Can You Do This Request / Ladies: How Do You Feel If Your Man Is A Way More Beautiful Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.