Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here (34582 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You do? Does it still work?

kinda. just the battery that is damaged. planning of fixing it. mehn i love that lamp.
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by vislabraye(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
I remember it... Very convenient in those days..
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by Kelklein(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
CV
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oh Damn! I remember vividly haha grin
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by ikes9(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mehn.. I remember these lambs ohhh...Almost every family had it...
back then..if yhu didn't have it....yhu never start
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by SmartFaces(f): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by greall12(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
rechargeable lamp
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by philo3(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
so this is news abi undecided undecided
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by KingsleyCEO: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria a dumping ground since stone age... Anyway thanks to the failed PHCN formerly NEPA.
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by topcube(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
I do
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by roufy235(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by 2baga(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
THAT RADIO HAD 3GB OF RAM PRE INSTALLED WITH ITUNES... grin
Guy you madt......nuff respect

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by FazzyKachi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
it used to b fun listening to radio and light go still dy on! i envy doze days
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by vjsmiles: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
2baga:

Guy you madt......nuff respect
NA LIE? tongue
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by evea: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
wen binatone was gd

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by idu1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Craig david reign for that tin wella.....

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by 2baga(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
NA LIE? tongue

I just dey crack up wit d guys quote nooni grin
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by joeyekembele: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
olu77:
90's rechargeable lamp + radio + mosquitoe repelant + cassette player grin

It wasn't 90s but early 00s.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by isaacimadojie(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Am tellin u hw did dis go obsolate even?
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by vjsmiles: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
2baga:

I just dey crack up wit d guys quote nooni grin
ME?
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by Godsonohaeri: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
imsuboi:
grin

No TDB reading without it. Almost everyone going for night reading had it then in school. Wonderful!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by hardbody: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
olu77:
90's rechargeable lamp + radio + mosquitoe repelant + cassette player grin

Popsie used to own this very same type with same colour and all. Lol
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by crisycent: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mehn, I read with this lamp o! Especially during waec.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by valkingsley(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ooh how I dreamt of having it, but I never got the opportunity. Good old days!
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by yhusiee(f): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
idu1:
Craig david reign for that tin wella.....
OMG, ur soooo ryt! Back den @ FGGC, I learnt all of Craig David's lyrics listening 2 da tyn; plus a lot of oda lyrics 2. Cooooool form of entertainment I'll say. We even used it 4 BD parties, n guess wt, it ws as hot as any DJ equipment u can tnk of...
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by SamuelAgent(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Imagine how technology evolves in the past few decades.

#changeisinevitable

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by killercute16(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Those were the days. Na big boyz things sef. But the company wey dey produce am go don fold up tey tey sef. Ha! Unilag
Bro if they start selling that stuff again,i think the demand will be incredible+i think the cause of the fold up waz because of poor marketing strategy.
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by 0b1nna: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
A strong friend of mine back in UNN in those days was coming back from Night class & heading to hostel when three guys jumped on him. As usual they wanted his "valuables", so he asked the guy nearest to him who acted like he had some weapon tucked in his trouser to come and take the handset himself. As the fool reached for his pocket, my friend whose hands were already in the air (the I-surrender-position) smashed his rechargeable lantern on the head of the guy and the other two guys took to their heels.
I warned him against such actions in the future, bearing in mind that if any of those other two fools were armed they would have unloaded shots on him.
#Life

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by 9jatatafo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
It was the best then. Bubbling music with it on cassettes and radio. Op your head dey there
Re: Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here by Ariyke: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
We still have it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.